Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47425
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 03-18-2019, 12:15 PM   #286
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

Are all the correctional officers at the Women prisons, females or do they have now male guards too?

I know they now have female guards at Men's prisons.

Honestly I don't think that's a good idea.
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 12:22 PM   #287
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunMonday View Post
She fucked up but no intent. Murder is the wrong charge. Negligent homicide maybe but not murder.
I think they feel she can beat a Murder charge. If they was to charge her with Manslaughter she would most likely lose that case.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 12:31 PM   #288
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

She has a big ass and white hips for a Caucasian girl.

https://www.wfaa.com/video/news/spec...2-3fd68752b949

She is a PAWG!
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 02:57 PM   #289
Quiet Cal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG2014 View Post
She has a big ass and white hips for a Caucasian girl.
She is a PAWG!

She looks attractive. Imagine having her come into your home after a long day as a cop, mistaking your door for hers, you open the door, and that hot piece of PAWG ass whips out her gun and blows you away in your own home.
Then while you are rotting in your grave, never to fuck again, she's trying to beat the rap saying YOU acted hostile to a COP so you deserved to get BLOWN AWAY into eternity. NOT RIGHT

The defense might claim that because she's a cop, you gotta obey her orders when she enters anybody's home. Since in her mind the victim was an intruder, she can claim she told him to drop to the floor, and shot him dead when he didn't obey.
Quiet Cal is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 09:09 PM   #290
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

seems like everyone is automatically buying her excuse that she entered the wrong apartment, and judging from that point. I'm not buying the premise of the wrong apartment at all.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 09:30 PM   #291
TheWanderer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
seems like everyone is automatically buying her excuse that she entered the wrong apartment, and judging from that point. I'm not buying the premise of the wrong apartment at all.
I know there are a lot of ways to look at it Chung but it's hard for me to imagine that at the end of the day she was just looking for a reason to cap somebody. And I agree with the earlier post that Murder is too aggressive of a charge. That's what his family wanted or thought they wanted but she will beat that unless there is damning evidence to back up that it was some sort of revenge.
Manslaughter-yes, murder-no.
TheWanderer is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 09:59 PM   #292
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWanderer View Post
I know there are a lot of ways to look at it Chung but it's hard for me to imagine that at the end of the day she was just looking for a reason to cap somebody.
I agree Wanderer, but I think the idea that there may have been a bad history between the 2 (for whatever reason), was dismissed too quickly.. but if it is true she went to the wrong apartment, Murder is a preposterous idea, and she will beat that charge easy.
Old 03-19-2019, 06:44 AM   #293
TheWanderer
Valued Poster

Holy shit. I just heard on the local news that they are now investigating if she went on a cruise after the shooting.
I know you pay for those things in advance but that would be a bail violation and how could you enjoy yourself after what just happened to you?
Maybe it's BS.
Old 03-19-2019, 08:26 AM   #294
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

The DPD and the DAs office fucked this up as much as she did. Several days passed before state police arrested her. We will never know if she was intoxicated. A simple blood test could either damage her case or help her. They charged her for murder (although the act does not meet the criteria with no intent) so she can plea to lessor offense and save everyone the embarrassment of exposing the world to thier incompetence. I seriously doubt this will go to trial. In Texas anytime there’s a dead body the defendant will serve a minimum of ten years. The only question is how much time does she get after that.

Personally I hope the victims family sues the fuck out of Dallas County. Corrupt and incompetent are the only two words to describe them.
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 09:23 AM   #295
Chung Tran
BANNED

why would she plea to a lessor charge? I would want a murder rap if I was Amber, I can beat that!

it may be that the incompetence and murder charge are subtle moves to aid Amber in beating the charge, and walking.. make it seem like they are pursuing justice, but it's all a ruse.
Old 03-19-2019, 02:29 PM   #296
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

She cannot defend what happened and still get it dropped because she is negligent for his death. Hence a plea to a lesser charge as the prosecutor does not want the public scrutiny. There’s no question she shot and killed him. She cannot get the charge dropped but she can get it reduced.
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 07:05 PM   #297
TheWanderer
Valued Poster

True, but if she is found innocent of murder, wouldn't that be it? They can't just say, oh well, manslaughter then, or negligent homicide, something...
Isn't it kind of an all or nothing deal if you go for murder?

Maybe they are pursuing murder in the 2nd degree.
I do believe they tested her blood right after the incident.
Chung you may be right, maybe that is their way of appearing to be pursuing justice.
Old 05-02-2019, 02:06 PM   #298
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

So does the 911 tape change anyone's minds?
grean is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 02:17 PM   #299
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
So does the 911 tape change anyone's minds?
I'm more inclined to believe it was a tragic accident, than before.. people say Amber was worried about losing her job, not having just killed someone, but I don't hear that.. I didn't hear the sounds of Botham Jean "dying" in the background, like some mention. no idea if she rendered aid, but she could have, before dialing 911
Old 05-02-2019, 02:30 PM   #300
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
I'm more inclined to believe it was a tragic accident, than before.. people say Amber was worried about losing her job, not having just killed someone, but I don't hear that.. I didn't hear the sounds of Botham Jean "dying" in the background, like some mention. no idea if she rendered aid, but she could have, before dialing 911

You might not hear that. I'll bet money the prosecution leans into that a bit.

Prosecution will say something like this.

What really happened was after filing numerous noise conplaints, she was tired and pissed off. She went down to confront him while still in uniform. She banged on his door, demanding to be let in. After all, who really believes that when her card didn't work, she began to bang and yell at an inanimate object, the door. When he opened the door she confronted him but he told her to get lost and walked back inside.

Infuriated, she lost control. In a fit a rage, she shot him. Realizing what she had done, she made up a nonsense story about the mistaking the apartment as hers. However, she knew where she was. Her only thought and care was losing her job.
grean is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women