Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47424
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 12-15-2018, 07:30 AM   #1
Lia88
Puerto Rican Lia

User ID: 420688
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default We see Y’all

From my observation
Not pertaining to me personally.

I’m noticing a lot of people have a lot to say about what black providers charge and have nothing to say about what white providers charge. You all are quick to run and pay such and such amount for so and so and brag to the heavens about how such and such is worth it- And that’s cool. A beautiful black provider charge the same thing and crickets. Not even one comment under her review. Not even a review “boost” either.

I hate making things about race as that’s not my thing but that’s my observation. I see a lot of Gorgeous black providers don’t get the same respect as the white providers who charge the exact same thing. It won’t change I know-But still needs to be said.

But...

It’s cool if you have a certain race you prefer to see. That’s between you and your company but don’t go around bashing black providers and what they charge just because you don’t see beauty in black providers in comparison to white providers. If a Girl wants to charge what she wants to charge that’s her business and her life. Again her business. Her life. You won’t be there if her lights get cut off so.....

If that’s not something you want to pay then move on. Theirs a lot of guys who don’t see value in brown skin in comparison to white and y’all need to know that that’s a thing and we see yall. I’m not always on the boards anymore.

But We see y’all.... and it’s pretty obvious.

Again this isn’t to try to shade white providers because white providers have no control over the behaviors of a hobbyist <3
Lia88 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 07:45 AM   #2
myren1900
The hand of the Goddess

Encounters: 110
Smile

Well said !

myren1900 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 08:58 AM   #3
Lia88
Puerto Rican Lia

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

And I’m not just shading white guys either. It’s all races from my observations. Black guys, Latino guys, Asian, Indian ect ect....
Lia88 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 08:59 AM   #4
Yousername
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

I wish there were more Latina women in the area. Not just on here, but in general

No way I could live in Houston or San Antonio.
Yousername is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 09:03 AM   #5
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks Lia for this thread....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lia88 View Post
From my observation

We see y’all....
Mmhmm!
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 10:28 AM   #6
Warptcuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

We do talk about what any women charge. You just can't see it. We talk about it in the areas where the girls are "Not supposed to see it".
Your rates are at the very high end of my limit, but not out of my range.
There are a lot of girls who have low rates, but have too many rules.
There are also a lot of girls who have high rates and too many rules.
To each their own. But, but, but, it has nothing to do with color of skin. It has to do with rates, IOP, rules...
I can find chicks to do anything I want for half of what you charge, but I am not attracted to most of those ladies.
It all has to do with what a man prefers. Customer is always right.
Give a man what he wants and he will pay what you want(most men).
Some men are just cheap. Some just want to get off, period...
To me, it's not about color.
There are some girls on here that I will not see, just because of some things they write on here. They are nice looking, but no way in hell would I see a chick that posts things that turn me off.
Warptcuck is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 11:02 AM   #7
Lia88
Puerto Rican Lia

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

To you yes..That’s nice but speak for yourself. It certainly is about color as well as what you mentioned. You only see one side of the field, the paying side. We see several angles.. This business is a bit too unconventional to fit that “ customer is always right “ statement. I bent a Rule that I had and was assaulted recently by someone I’ve seen several times. So if a girl has rules it’s a reason.

A lot of guys don’t look at us as human beings.. did you know that?

Some of what guys post On here I would never meet because of that.
Lia88 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 11:04 AM   #8
Lia88
Puerto Rican Lia

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

People say Lia always talking some shit on here lmao...
Yea I speak the truth with no chaser..
Lia88 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 11:46 AM   #9
A1.
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warptcuck View Post
We do talk about what any women charge. You just can't see it. We talk about it in the areas where the girls are "Not supposed to see it".
To each their own. But, but, but, it has nothing to do with color of skin. It has to do with rates, IOP, rules...
I can find chicks to do anything I want for half of what you charge, but I am not attracted to most of those ladies.
There are some girls on here that I will not see, just because of some things they write on here. They are nice looking, but no way in hell would I see a chick that posts things that turn me off.

Attraction & Price b
You can't spend money you don't have
But the attraction still remains
A1. is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 12:00 PM   #10
Guest051920
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

LIa88 post is accurate. I hear this from a lot of black and latina women. I've witnessed it from some BP ladies that would take calls during or after sessions. Guys want them to lower their rate and haggle over price. Pay her price or move on to someone else.
Guest051920 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 12:09 PM   #11
Lia88
Puerto Rican Lia

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by browntiger View Post
LIa88 post is accurate. I hear this from a lot of black and latina women. I've witnessed it from some BP ladies that would take calls during or after sessions. Guys want them to lower their rate and haggle over price. Pay her price or move on to someone else.
Yes! I’ve seen this with my own eyes! Lots of guys act different with white providers and a certain way with black or Latina providers... you can’t tell me no different. I’ve seen it- And don’t shoot the messenger but a lot of times it’s not even white guys. Which is even sadder.

I’ve seen someone articulate a introduction so perfect for one provider and send another provider “what’s up” and BOTH ladies carried themselves very well.

I don’t care if a provider sets up in a motel 6 or sets up in the ritz Carlton. Black, brown, yellow or pink. Wears honey birdette or wears Walmart lingerie...Everyone deserves respect and everyone should be measured not by those things but by the service they provide.

But..
Of course if no one thinks there’s a actual problem it will never be fixed. This is unfortunately one of those things that will never be resolved BUT you can always shine a light on.
Lia88 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 12:12 PM   #12
butthosurfer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I've never understood why white women get more. It works in my favor because I prefer black or mixed but it's never made any sense
butthosurfer is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 12:36 PM   #13
Lia88
Puerto Rican Lia

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthosurfer View Post
I've never understood why white women get more. It works in my favor because I prefer black or mixed but it's never made any sense
If anybody know you definitely know how it is.
Lia88 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 12:52 PM   #14
Phoenixx
Operation GTFO

User ID: 427165
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lia88 View Post
I see a lot of Gorgeous black providers don’t get the same respect as the white providers who charge the exact same thing.

SINNERS BEWARE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warptcuck View Post

CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT, MY ASS

!

Phoenixx is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 01:00 PM   #15
A1.
Valued Poster

THE CUSTOMER IS *NOT ALWAYS RIGHT !!!! Entitlement brainwashing is not right, just saying
A1. is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women