Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-04-2019, 11:01 AM   #16
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

After reading this I feel very lucky. I recently had a birthday - mid to upper 70's. I haven't had sex with my wife in many years, but I still love her and cherish the welcome home hugs she gives me. She has brought me a third family after my first two wives died. I was lucky to find a third woman to love, even if she is older than me, and loosing her eyesite. I do all of the shopping and drive her anywhere she need to go. I wait for her at the doctor's office. She is getting needles poked into her eyeballs for medicine to try to save her eyes.

After taking care of her in the morning, I leave for work. I work for several companies, but I don't have to be on site all of the time. Mostly just answer technical questions the young guys haven't run across yet. Sometimes I testify in court: that is kinda fun to really put a smart ass lawyer in his place. Kinda like ECCIE. It is always fun to nail a smart ass youngster who doesn't know which end is up and thinks that money, or being a pimp is a sign of success: it isn't.

So, I get my sex elsewhere when I need it. I just want it to be quiet and safe. We all know the hobby if full of rude and dangerous people. The difficulty is to screen, screen, screen. Finding a nice lady to be with is difficult. It has been my experience that many of the really nice ladies seem to move on, or retire from the hobby.

We all need to be appreciated. Thank you Elizabeth for your comments.

Play Safe.
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 11:31 AM   #17
grayturner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowdy70 View Post
At 71 I have found that a lot of our providers are so tuned to pleasing a man that they don't understand that the older men get there pleasure from pleasing the woman. My days of "balls to the wall" have passed, now I just want to touch, taste, and please the lady, but many don't know how to accept it.

Really glad that I'm not the only one. I'm 65 and
knowing I can make a 20 something lady cum like the Eveready Bunny puts me over the top
grayturner is online now   Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 11:37 AM   #18
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

74: All of the above plus acceptance to my fetishistic needs!
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 05:36 PM   #19
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Elisabeth said it perfectly
yourdesire is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 06:36 PM   #20
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well said ladies ,
I know I love to kiss, cuddle ,play
I have Patience with gent's with ED and age I just a number any more ..

Like to see how I can tease you ,put a big smile on you with the touch you been missing out on
and love when you can give back to me as well to make our time well worth it and so enjoyable for both of us
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 07:16 PM   #21
SARufus
Premium Access

Encounters: 58

At 55 I want hot petite Asian or Latina women that go crazy while I’m DATY.
SARufus is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 09:49 PM   #22
BangOver
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

+1 to Elizabeth, Rain, Maji, Fire and Gina. Nice to see some ladies who get it.

Bang
BangOver is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 10:34 PM   #23
isikhwimmins
Looking for my ATF

Encounters: 4

We want to know that we still matter.
isikhwimmins is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 12:01 AM   #24
Funkcman
Registered Member

Encounters: 9

To be wanted. I am 64, three time cancer survivor, including prostate, and most important for me is to find a provider that is honest, fun and enjoys my company as much as I enjoy hers.
Funkcman is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 12:24 AM   #25
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowdy70 View Post
At 71 I have found that a lot of our providers are so tuned to pleasing a man that they don't understand that the older men get there pleasure from pleasing the woman. My days of "balls to the wall" have passed, now I just want to touch, taste, and please the lady, but many don't know how to accept it.
Trust me Trust me "There is no pleasing a woman" so don't even go there.
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 02:07 AM   #26
NicoleBBW
Account Disabled

User ID: 477795

I may be in my early twenties but I absolutely adore my oldest clients, a good bunch of my regulars are 60+ with a few in the 80s! I will say I definitely think they all want that touch and connection, but also being able to have some meaningful convo is important to them and a reason I think I connect so well with older gents beyond my years, since I love to talk and have a good bit of life experience for my age. Also I will say that my older gents have as much if not more energy than guys half their age sometimes! & they love to please as do I- which can make for some amazing 69.
I am still waiting for someone to ask to spend their 69th birthday with me as a matter of fact..
NicoleBBW is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 04:24 PM   #27
RetiredSubmariner
Valued Poster

Thanks everyone. I do appreciate your thoughts.

I was asked about my fantasies.

My surgeon has offered to install a prosthetic inside me that would inflate my penis whenever it is needed, for as long as it is needed.
But for now my wife is against me getting that surgery. We anticipate that she will die before I do, in which case, as soon as she dies, I plan to call to schedule the surgery. I am going to have sex once again before I die, damn it.

I am not much interested in role-playing, I could if that was what a girl wanted to do.

I was beaten a lot as a child, then once in my mid-20s, at a party, a group of friends held me down for a 'birthday spanking', and it triggered PTSD that took a year of counseling for me to finally get over. The wonderful provider from this forum asked me about spanking and I had to explain that I just can't do that.

It seems the only fantasy that I have is to be held, kissed and touched by a woman, and likewise to hold and kiss such a woman.

btw,
for anyone [provider or hobbiest] if you know anyone with ED tell them about 'trimix'. My urologist gave me a script for what he calls 'Trimix' there is a compounding pharmacy here that makes up a batch special for his patients. It is a mixture of three drugs alprostadil, papaverine, and phentolamine. Once injected it takes about 20 minutes for it to fully work. But I am saying 'rock hard', and the last time I used it my erection lasted 5 hours.
RetiredSubmariner is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 04:32 PM   #28
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Come here young man lets cuddle !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredSubmariner View Post
Thanks everyone. I do appreciate your thoughts.

I was asked about my fantasies.

My surgeon has offered to install a prosthetic inside me that would inflate my penis whenever it is needed, for as long as it is needed.
But for now my wife is against me getting that surgery. We anticipate that she will die before I do, in which case, as soon as she dies, I plan to call to schedule the surgery. I am going to have sex once again before I die, damn it.

I am not much interested in role-playing, I could if that was what a girl wanted to do.

I was beaten a lot as a child, then once in my mid-20s, at a party, a group of friends held me down for a 'birthday spanking', and it triggered PTSD that took a year of counseling for me to finally get over. The wonderful provider from this forum asked me about spanking and I had to explain that I just can't do that.

It seems the only fantasy that I have is to be held, kissed and touched by a woman, and likewise to hold and kiss such a woman.

btw,
for anyone [provider or hobbiest] if you know anyone with ED tell them about 'trimix'. My urologist gave me a script for what he calls 'Trimix' there is a compounding pharmacy here that makes up a batch special for his patients. It is a mixture of three drugs alprostadil, papaverine, and phentolamine. Once injected it takes about 20 minutes for it to fully work. But I am saying 'rock hard', and the last time I used it my erection lasted 5 hours.
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 07:01 PM   #29
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I try to tailor my playtimes according to my gentleman callers wishes/needs/wants

I can be wild & balls to the wall....or I can be a tame sensative snuggly kitty......you are the KING and I am your queen!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 10:46 AM   #30
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I am now 68 and nearly in he same boat as the OP. I have not had my plumbing worked on, but that day may soon come. And, yes, I do wish I had the ability to perform as well as when I was 35 . . .or even 55.

When with an Independent Provider, I look for the elusive GFE, with conversation, Hugging, kissing, mutual caressing and other bits of fore play. Mutual oral is important...I look to give her pleasure first, followed by various forms of CFS for me.

Sadly, I often cannot hold up my end of the session with any level of real performance.

Recently, I have had a hip replaced and I am not sure how long it will bee before I can assume any position but flat on my back!

As a post-script: An ongoing fantasy would be to have a session with a totally hot young spinner (legal age!). Yet I am intimidated by the thought of dealing with generational quirks of an under 25 post-millennial teen ager.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women