Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70399
biomed160419
Yssup Rider59881
gman4452901
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47485
pyramider46370
bambino40299
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35264
Mojojo33117

Old 03-22-2011, 08:03 PM   #271
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
I'm curious as to why a lady that didn't need to market herself would hang around a board like this.

Honey, my skin is as thick as a rhino. Nothing here bothers me.

I made that comment to make a point. Obviously, it went over some peoples head.
Same reason PLENTY of other people do....it can be fun, entertaining, & there are at times debates....Either way, no one owes YOU or anyone else for that matter an explanation as to why we post...
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 08:10 PM   #272
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Dayum! The economy must be in better shape than I've heard -- another lady who doesn't need the business. Good for you.
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 08:13 PM   #273
RebeccaRothko
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21423

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
Same reason PLENTY of other people do....it can be fun, entertaining, & there are at times debates....Either way, no one owes YOU or anyone else for that matter an explanation as to why we post...
Now Valerie, it has been made abundantly clear that the only reason anyone posts on here is for shameless self promotion because we don't have enough appointments to keep us properly busy...or because we are price fixing pussy connoisseurs or something like that, fighting the good fight and what not, carry on. Oh yeah and there is definitely the entertainment factor.
RebeccaRothko is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 08:31 PM   #274
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

Wow what what the topic of this tread again?
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 08:41 PM   #275
RebeccaRothko
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21423

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrabbit6926 View Post
Wow what what the topic of this tread again?
ooooh, I'll take "what is the reason for posting on eccie for one thousand" Alex!
RebeccaRothko is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 09:55 PM   #276
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
Dayum! The economy must be in better shape than I've heard -- another lady who doesn't need the business. Good for you.
Guess what I said in my previous post went over your little head....anyways...

The economy is great for myself, thank you ...I get 90% of my biz from TER, not Eccie...although I do get a lot of good laughs on here, stupid people can be quite amusing.

ANyways, off to bed now..

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebeccaRothko View Post
Now Valerie, it has been made abundantly clear that the only reason anyone posts on here is for shameless self promotion because we don't have enough appointments to keep us properly busy...or because we are price fixing pussy connoisseurs or something like that, fighting the good fight and what not, carry on. Oh yeah and there is definitely the entertainment factor.
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 06:29 AM   #277
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

So this thread is still open. Wow.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 06:45 AM   #278
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
I get 90% of my biz from TER, not Eccie...
Well there ya go. They have a message board that fits your style.
Old 03-23-2011, 07:00 AM   #279
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Yea, but then we would not have the luxury of seeing how annoyed you are by certain posters lol. Here's a little hint on how people disappear...IGNORE them, and they will go away.

If people know you are actually worried and upset about them posting, they will continue to do it just to spite you. Wanting a society or even a board to conform to what "you" want, is a bit barbaric wouldn't you say?

As M.A.X. suggested, PAY FOR your own private board here if it means that much to you. As long as the guidelines are followed, you won't really be able to do much about anyone posting here or anywhere else for that matter. If you are that upset about your friends not posting anymore, why not just call them lol.

Many of my friends have also gone away because of bs from "other" people. Would I like them to come back? Sure, but I can't exactly go crying to the mods to ban those that may have caused them to go to another board. It was still "their" choice to leave.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 07:05 AM   #280
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by M A X View Post
Just a suggestion since I enjoy giving this board and it's owners a "plug" every now and again just to increase their revenue..... I understand that forums are for sale on this board. If "the group" doesn't like that anyone can participate and interact, then maybe "the group" should purchase a private forum just as other "social" groups do. Best of luck!

Ya'll excuse me...I gotta go wash off the pretentiousness that's dripping all over this forum. eeeewwww
This post is so full of win .
Old 03-23-2011, 07:11 AM   #281
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Winner chicken dinner kinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
Agreed.

As I understand it, Reese's problem was that it affected her RL job. Her hobby life was not affected that much. She is starting over in the RW. That's why she's only working twice a year. At least that is my understanding.

Yeah, and this normally peaceful guy (me) thinks the dude should suffer for his conduct. Had it been a slip of the tongue, that would be one thing. But it wasn't. He still ribs her. He's probably trying to blackmail her into free sessions, too. Wouldn't put much past him (the pond scum--and that's using the nice words I know ).
It goes back to 2005 Christmas show when I didnt bring a dress to go hang out with the fool after working 14 hours that day please we did 5 shows. Why would I do that?
He never liked me sense then. BTW has had some karma thrown his way. Ha Ha.
I did NOT want to change my hobby handle at all but was force to and I had to start over, so it did damage to my personal life and hobby life.
So needless to say I loathe any one whom has ever black mailed or outed someone.
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 07:21 AM   #282
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
Yea, but then we would not have the luxury of seeing how annoyed you are by certain posters lol. Here's a little hint on how people disappear...IGNORE them, and they will go away.
Sometimes the path of least resistance is best. Its much quieter now.
Old 03-23-2011, 07:22 AM   #283
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

I too was outed by a local provider, hence the reason I am so cautious about working there now. I say "outed" but really she just looked up the name my cell was registered in, which happened to be the last owner of that number lol. Gotta love ignorance.

This info. was passed around the board as gospel, and what is even more nuts is that guys continued to see her as if she would never do the same to them. In time, her issues manifested and a mod was actually a victim who got the word out...took 2 years, but Karma does repay.

It's a character flaw...plain and simple. The money guys pay is like a contract that prevents me from outing them for stupid reasons...boyfriends are fair game though lol.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 07:25 AM   #284
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Deleted.
Old 03-23-2011, 07:42 AM   #285
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26