Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160437
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 08-08-2018, 01:25 AM   #16
3dom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterBota View Post
Cmon “ exudes “ be a fuckn man.
His name is “Peter” ...lol

Yer not supposed to use your real name dumb-fuck!
3dom is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 10:07 AM   #17
drobby80
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 19

visiting Dallas from Tulsa soon. Could someone PM me with her prices? This sounds worth a trip of its own.
drobby80 is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 11:21 AM   #18
777guy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

The thought of sticking my bare dick into an Asian pussy full of 12 other guys cum doesn’t really turn me on.
But, if that is your deal, go right ahead.
I really prefer knowing the Asian pussy I am DATY is squeaky clean so as not to put my life and health at risk.
Just my 2 cents, not judging anyone. Love this hobby!
777guy is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 01:27 PM   #19
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Encounters: 211

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777guy View Post
The thought of sticking my bare dick into an Asian pussy full of 12 other guys cum doesn’t really turn me on.
But, if that is your deal, go right ahead.
I really prefer knowing the Asian pussy I am DATY is squeaky clean so as not to put my life and health at risk.
Just my 2 cents, not judging anyone. Love this hobby!
If you are DATY at any of the AMPS just know that she probably had 12 other dicks in there and that ain't gravy your eating. That Asian lady is BB someone..may not be you but she is.

Best to be the first appointment of the day.

Ghostrider is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 07:31 AM   #20
BobbyMann
Dreamin' when I wrote dis

Encounters: 240

Hi -- I've heard not only from AC and Prof but a number of you that you couldn't find the pics link in the ROS; apologies and I'll try to do better next time.

In the meantime -- while they're still private, per Seven's request (so please keep them that way!) -- here for your convenience is the separate link to the pics (in private tags, for those with PA) that you've requested:

Hope that helps!
BobbyMann is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 12:43 PM   #21
joeart1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Now THAT is how you write an encounter! Great shit BM
joeart1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 05:08 PM   #22
The Chinaman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Another masterpiece!!! Thank you Bobby.
The Chinaman is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 05:17 PM   #23
bigdik11
Valued Poster

I still have not seen her. It's not that she is unattractive in the pictures, it's that she does not seem submissive. I get that from prior reviews from here and a competing paid site. I could do anything I want to Hanna from oceanside because she was submissive. She seems like she is in charge and she may "let" you do things rather than you taking control and having her do it.

I may be wrong though.
bigdik11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 03:35 PM   #24
miketokc
Valued Poster

She’s on my TDL! Thanks for the great review!
miketokc is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 08:44 AM   #25
BobbyMann

@MikeHock – glad you liked her! Seven’s indeed special.

@BadBoy – you’re right: as my erection goes up, my bank account goes down. But Seven’s worth it . . . and there at Nagoya right now just waiting for you!

@Monroeagent – OK, but careful: Seven’s as spicy as your Cajun food and if you’re not careful will snap you like a gator!

@69Uiltaz -- grazie mille, cane più grande!

@Chung – No, Chung, I’m afraid that with your always reliable errancy, your boomerang again hits your own forehead: Freedom3542 has previously said YOU are “the man” (among other gushing remarks about YOU like he’s a believer in you and YOU are his “hero” and lauded YOU as “the Great Chung” etc). What he has not previously said, contrary to your claim, is that I am “the man” -- nor (as you claim) has he “bumped all” (or more than one? two?) of my reviews, vs yours. Perhaps, my petite friend, you could finally start following the rules and stop your stalking of my reviews and the misleading and gratuitous errors and insults (e.g. that he and I both need a “course in composition”)? I'm afraid that your repetitive and erroneous comments have long been unbecoming. (I did, however, enjoy revisiting your nice positive review of Ashley, ex-Nagoya, who's now at Blue).

@Freedom3542 – many thanks for keeping the faith, man, and your supportive comment here.

@Motor – You’re precisely the sort of reader I had in mind in highlighting the quick Readers Digest/Cliff Notes version in bold font (which I hope you find useful!)

@PeterBota – I fear, my friend, that you’re looking like the dog which has gotten hold of a race car and doesn’t know what to do . . .

@3Dom – Hear, hear. I’m with Kingsley Amis: “If you can't annoy somebody, there's little point in writing.”

@Drobby – Hope you got my PM; the rates are (amazingly) the same as others. Best deal in the universe, IMHO. And yes, she’s special trip material (be sure to call first for an appointment)!

@777Guy – Though these girls tend to be hyperclean, I agree . . . which is why Ghostrider’s right that first is best!

@Ghostrider, Chinaman, JoeArt, & Mike – much appreciated; I blush.

@AsianCowboy – thx for the good tip on the photos, which I’ve followed above.

@BigDick – It’s a nuanced difference you reference (her “letting” you do things vs you in control “having” her do them), but to me Seven’s fairly submissive; if not as much as Hana (or Flower), I still find she accommodates all my reasonable (non-painful) preferences, strongly desires to please, and takes pride in doing so. She’s certainly way above average in this regard, so I strongly suspect you’d enjoy giving her a try!

Truly, we would all do well to recall how incredibly, indeed inconceivably hard the best of these girls work to please us. We should respect and honor their willingness to do so. Some (like Seven) routinely go way above and beyond the call of duty and deserve special applause and devotion.

Hellenistic Supergirl Seven Could Make Even Senescent Stoic Seneca’s Stiff Staff Spurt!
Old 08-13-2018, 12:26 PM   #26
ScrewDriver01
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Those are some fine pics of a lovely hot lady !! Thanks Bobby !
ScrewDriver01 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 01:33 PM   #27
miketokc
Valued Poster

I saw her today-all I can say is she was awesome!
miketokc is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 07:21 AM   #28
BobbyMann

Default Thanks, Gents! SEVEN’ll sho' nuff stuff you in and "straighten you out"!

Miketokc, I knew you'd love the Magnificent Seven!

Thanks, SD, and all . . .

The Four Tops said it best . . . JUST SEVEN NUMBERS

Just seven numbers
Can straighten out my life
But my pride won’t let me phone
Just seven numbers
Can get me through to you girl
Then I’ll know you’re really at home

You haven’t been fair to me
Playing all that you see
You say you seen some of the act
I don’t know that you’re a coming back

If I only knew where you were
Just seven numbers
Just your hello would make me smile
Can put me straight through to you
I never knew

Baby, wo-o-o
Just seven numbers
Old 08-16-2018, 01:23 PM   #29
VANTEJ
Gaining Momentum

GREAT REVIEW BOBBY MAN !!!! That's It I Have To GO THERE NOW !!!
VANTEJ is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 08:09 PM   #30
Guest090519-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Guest090519-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women