Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Europe > Germany - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59896
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47502
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 08-30-2019, 12:39 PM   #1
Guest072020
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46
Default Review: (Germany) Elisa, DreiFarbenHaus, 2nd Floor, Room 8, Stuttgart

User ID: N/A
Date: 08-30--2019
Name: Elisa from Bulgaria
Phone: N/A
Email Address: N/A
URL (Profile or Bio Page): N/A
City: Stuttgart
State: Germany
Address: Bebenhäuser Hof 2-6, 70173, 2nd floor, Room 8
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Touching, sucking on nipples, HJ, CBJ, missionary, cowgirl, doggy, more negotiation, CBJ, missionary
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: long straight dark brown hair that came down to the middle of her back
Smoking Status: don’t know
Ethnic Background: Caucasian
Physical Description: She is about 5’2, very thin spinner type with the body of a Victoria’s Secrets model. She’s really thin with A cup breasts with huge nipples. Her small breasts seem huge on her thin frame.

She’s got slim hips with a little butt. There is a little cushion, but like I said she’s really thin. I’d say she can’t weight more than 100 pounds. More like 90 pounds.

She’s looking really good in her matching black bra and thong.

Recommendation: No.
Guest072020 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 06:02 PM   #2
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

As many of these beauties you've fucked out there, you're bound to have a bad apple at some point. Bummer about this one, but there's gonna be more good pussy out there than there would be back home. Keep it up.

Funny it was with a Bulgarian. Had a shot at this Bulgarian girl on my birthday once upon a time. She took me to dinner, snuck into a high end hotel pool to skinny dip and makeout. Went home to her place and was getting ready to get down n dirty when her BF rings the damn doorbell. So you and I have had our Bulgarian disappointments.

I still wish I were in your shoes. Only because I can't be in your condoms, that would just be weird.
hotrix1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2019, 05:39 AM   #3
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

What is with this CBJ stuff? I know it is the ' law' and many girls will cite the law to justify CBJ and/or use the ' law' which actually places the onus on the man not the girl to ask for more for a BBBJ. I am curious if you are getting shot down on the BBBJ negotiations ( I have been too, many refuse to negotiate it so I simply walk away) or simply not discussing BBBJ/CBJ prior to the room itself etc. How is this CBJ thing happening ? ; granted it is very common in the walk ups, RLDs even many brothels and in the FKKs common practice ( BBBJ w an upsell at some clubs) however it is rife all over in every location. Or perhaps I am just 100% unaccepting of a CBJ and you are a little nicer to the girls than I and see them anyway and don't tell them to fuck off

As to the condom used was it a red package, the London brand you have been accustomed too ( I fucking hate those) are one of the two they use the other being the London rot, the red strawberry one they use often due to CBJ as they taste strawberry not generic latex. They also like these rot's as between men they don't need to shower just a baby wipe and a few spritzes of body spray and ' fresh' for the next guy as he likes ' the fruity flavour' of the girl's pussy ' freshly scented and cleaned' by using the scented London condom.. I hate those red ones too!

Very good detailed review of a walk up style, RLD/laufthaus style etc. I personally would have got a lot more stated up front and/or walked out when the BS started. Were her quoted rates for just the entry ' hers' or also stated by the other girls; I read on a German site they vary. Also seems many of the Germans back up the ' do not go here' you read as well much the same reasons many avoid the RLDs.

You were a nice guy to stick around the zimmer and not walk out on her and just grab another. Very ' Romanian' behavior for a ' Bulgarian'; perhaps she was Romanian knowing she would pull some shit and fact they hate Bulgarians she lied. They all fucking lie. Regardless if she was Bulgarian or something else I hope this one experience with a Bulgarian doesn't turn you off to them as the Bulgarians are great girls. The Romanians hate them for a reason as they give better service and charge less! My favorite indy is Bulgarian, my fav FKK girl is Bulgarian, my favorite RLD girl(s) are all Bulgarian and my favorite girl in all of Germany is also Bulgarian and my favorite retired girl who left Germany was also Bulgarian....

Look forward to the next review but this one was a great one, in a way you have accurately described how many of these girls will improperly behave and I think it will be beneficial to many readers who do go to this type of place to know a little more what to expect ( and how to counter punch or walk out) if they run in to this same type of thing. Very well written, informative and I really hope to get your perspective of Sakura and maybe Paradise if you have time. ' Man vs Romanian' at it's finest

if still there the end of the month maybe I will train down there for a night or hitch a ride with a Irishman I know who loves Sakura and you can meet us there. I just looked at the DBahn prices and it is only 75 Euros RT in 1st class FRA-Stuttgart from there cheap to Sakura.

Anyway, continue to have fun. Feel free to hop up to FFMain too if you have time the very end of the month if there, feel free to join me and some others at our annual ' date'as it is a mandatory work holiday in Ireland; it will be one of the rare times I go to Sharks or Oase so feel free to join up with us. Stuttgart to either club is easy.
KosherCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2019, 11:02 AM   #4
loveitdou
Premium Access

Encounters: 94

Sorry friend, it happens just not so much in Europe as in the States.
Keep up the Great "work!"
loveitdou is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2019, 04:00 PM   #5
Guest072020
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KosherCowboy View Post
What is with this CBJ stuff? I know it is the ' law' and many girls will cite the law to justify CBJ and/or use the ' law' which actually places the onus on the man not the girl to ask for more for a BBBJ. I am curious if you are getting shot down on the BBBJ negotiations ( I have been too, many refuse to negotiate it so I simply walk away) or simply not discussing BBBJ/CBJ prior to the room itself etc. How is this CBJ thing happening ? ; granted it is very common in the walk ups, RLDs even many brothels and in the FKKs common practice ( BBBJ w an upsell at some clubs) however it is rife all over in every location. Or perhaps I am just 100% unaccepting of a CBJ and you are a little nicer to the girls than I and see them anyway and don't tell them to fuck off
Well, it's probably my fault. I'm not negotiating well enough.

In the walk up style, it's complete avoidable as you say. I could've asked them if they do BBBJ. If they say no, I can just walk away.

I didn't do that, which is my fault.

Another thing is, when I was in Amsterdam, my experience was everything is covered. Perhaps I could've found a girl in the RLDs that would've given me a BBBJ, but it would've definitely been extra.

I guess also, I don't like to push a girl beyond what her boundaries are. It just seems like once that happens, service goes downhill.

In the brothels, to me, it's harder to avoid. The madam will let the girls introduce themselves. They will say their name, shake your hand and leave.

You have like ten seconds to look them over, and remember their names.

(That's why I write their names in a book, with my impressions. Nothing more embarrassing to forget the name of the girl you want to plow).

Anyways, I'm still a rookie. This is literally my first "extended" trip to Germany. I was in Berlin a couple years ago, but I had a girl with me. So, I didn't have time to partake in the hobby back then.

Quote:
As to the condom used was it a red package, the London brand you have been accustomed too ( I fucking hate those) are one of the two they use the other being the London rot, the red strawberry one they use often due to CBJ as they taste strawberry not generic latex. They also like these rot's as between men they don't need to shower just a baby wipe and a few spritzes of body spray and ' fresh' for the next guy as he likes ' the fruity flavour' of the girl's pussy ' freshly scented and cleaned' by using the scented London condom.. I hate those red ones too!
No, the packaging was white. I've seen the London West condoms. The girls in Firma Schiller and Eve-Paris seem to like those, or that's what's supplied by the house.

I've never been with a girl that used the red London condom that you mentioned. Gross. I think the girls in the high end brothels will clean up.

Another thing that bothers me is the DFH's rooms are really small. I think I saw a sink, but there isn't a place for the girls to wash up.

With that being said, going covered here might not be a bad thing.

Quote:
Very good detailed review of a walk up style, RLD/laufthaus style etc. I personally would have got a lot more stated up front and/or walked out when the BS started. Were her quoted rates for just the entry ' hers' or also stated by the other girls; I read on a German site they vary. Also seems many of the Germans back up the ' do not go here' you read as well much the same reasons many avoid the RLDs.
I do try and give good reviews for a couple of reasons.

A good review gives the reader a full sense of what happened. While reviews are opinionated and usually not written in the journalistic sense (you give the facts and let the reader form his/her opinion), it's still helpful.

For people who are familiar with my style, I'm pretty vanilla. I don't do too many crazy things. I am one pop per session guy, and I'm just average in endowment. They can have a baseline, where they can calculate how their potential experience will be.

Plus, I've read a lot of good and bad reviews. The bad ones are like, why the fuck would you even write this?

The good ones are like, wow, that's super helpful.

I like the sense of community. Guys looking out for one another.

Lastly, I've read your reviews. Back in the day, I was like wow, KosherCowboy lives a charmed life. LOL, I wished I could've been your apprentice and learn from the master.

Quote:
You were a nice guy to stick around the zimmer and not walk out on her and just grab another. Very ' Romanian' behavior for a ' Bulgarian'; perhaps she was Romanian knowing she would pull some shit and fact they hate Bulgarians she lied. They all fucking lie. Regardless if she was Bulgarian or something else I hope this one experience with a Bulgarian doesn't turn you off to them as the Bulgarians are great girls. The Romanians hate them for a reason as they give better service and charge less! My favorite indy is Bulgarian, my fav FKK girl is Bulgarian, my favorite RLD girl(s) are all Bulgarian and my favorite girl in all of Germany is also Bulgarian and my favorite retired girl who left Germany was also Bulgarian....
She was Bulgarian. The only way I know this was we were struggling with our communications. I pulled out my phone, and used the Google Translate app. She asked me to use the Bulgarian language.

Before I saw Miki from Firma Schiller. She said she was from Moldova, but using Google Translate, she wanted me to select Romanian.

I don't let one person change how I feel about a specific ethnic group. You have the good and the bad.

For the Romanians, one of my favorite experiences was with a Romanian stunner named Roxana. She's on vacation, and has taken her profile down, but my reviews on her are linked here.

Roxana was fucking great. Stunning face and body. Great attitude. Submissive. Small tight pussy that I can't even fit my cock all the way inside of.

Then again, I've had mixed experiences with Romanians. In the upscale brothels like Firma Schiller or Eve Paris, I think there is some expectation from the management for the girls to treat the clients fairly.

Because after each session, the madam asks me how it was. I've never complained, but if I did, I would hope they would take it seriously.

Quote:
Look forward to the next review but this one was a great one, in a way you have accurately described how many of these girls will improperly behave and I think it will be beneficial to many readers who do go to this type of place to know a little more what to expect ( and how to counter punch or walk out) if they run in to this same type of thing. Very well written, informative and I really hope to get your perspective of Sakura and maybe Paradise if you have time. ' Man vs Romanian' at it's finest
Yes, again, reviews help. The reviews I had read on the DFH are pretty old, and aren't detailed. I didn't really have the intelligence going in to know what to expect. But, then again, I SHOULD know better. I'm not brand new to the hobby.

For Amsterdam, I read a lot of posts from ignatzamice.com, and I was able to really figure out how to negotiate and what scams those girls like to play.

The second girl I negotiated with tried to scam me, but I was ready for it. I walked out. So, yeah, I've definitely benefited from good, detailed reviews. I'm trying to give back to the community.

I like the analog you put, how to counter. Seems like you might have been a fighter before.

Quote:
if still there the end of the month maybe I will train down there for a night or hitch a ride with a Irishman I know who loves Sakura and you can meet us there. I just looked at the DBahn prices and it is only 75 Euros RT in 1st class FRA-Stuttgart from there cheap to Sakura.

Anyway, continue to have fun. Feel free to hop up to FFMain too if you have time the very end of the month if there, feel free to join me and some others at our annual ' date'as it is a mandatory work holiday in Ireland; it will be one of the rare times I go to Sharks or Oase so feel free to join up with us. Stuttgart to either club is easy.
I'm here until the first week of October, then I return to the US.

I've really enjoyed myself here. The contract I'm working on is pretty hectic. I work overtime and I haven't had a day off since I've been here. If it wasn't for my job, I would've already have been to Frankfurt several times over.

My preconceived goal before coming to Germany was to get to know Frankfurt like the back of my hand. It didn't work out that way, and now I know Stuttgart better than I had imagined.

Paradise is actually pretty close to my hotel. I haven't been there, because the FKKs kinda intimidate me.

The entrance fee is a let down, but maybe in the grand scheme of things it works out better.

The girls hopefully charge less, since they already pay the house to get in.

Me being a one shot kinda guy, I would have to recover from each session.

I know that if I go to an FKK, that I'll bring my own shower shoes and bathrobe. I've never disclosed this in any of my other posts, but I'm Asian. Not that race should matter, but I've read that girls in the FKK try to rip off Asian men.

Please let me know if a PM or here, how much money I'll need to take for the FKKs. I budget some play money for each month to spend on the hobby.

If you and your buddy come here, I'd love to link up with you guys. I might take a small break until we link up, and blow all my cash at the end and try to do some epic stuff.

Either way, let me know. And always, it's been a pleasure.
Old 08-31-2019, 04:07 PM   #6
Guest072020
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrix1 View Post
As many of these beauties you've fucked out there, you're bound to have a bad apple at some point. Bummer about this one, but there's gonna be more good pussy out there than there would be back home. Keep it up.

Funny it was with a Bulgarian. Had a shot at this Bulgarian girl on my birthday once upon a time. She took me to dinner, snuck into a high end hotel pool to skinny dip and makeout. Went home to her place and was getting ready to get down n dirty when her BF rings the damn doorbell. So you and I have had our Bulgarian disappointments.

I still wish I were in your shoes. Only because I can't be in your condoms, that would just be weird.
Bummer dude. I know how it feels to have a birthday and expect to get laid, and have that fail.

Once I dated this Filipina. She was stunningly beautiful.

On my birthday, she came by my place and visited me. She only hung out 30 minutes at my place, and then went to the club. I told her to just let me plow her, and she could go.

She said no.

The next day she came by, and said she had her period, and that she should've let me fuck her last night.

Well, she was a cheating bitch. I put a lot of money into her. Couldn't pay her bills, helping her family back in the P.I., blah blah blah.

Ungrateful bitch. One day, she called me on the phone, and told me she was sick and wasn't going to be at work. I'm like okay. I went to the mall, and saw her dressed up to kill with another dude.

We broke up, and the next girl I dated was a Chinese doctor. Not as good looking, but we were a lot more compatible.

You live and you learn.
Old 08-31-2019, 04:12 PM   #7
Guest072020
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveitdou View Post
Sorry friend, it happens just not so much in Europe as in the States.
Keep up the Great "work!"
It's all good.

I didn't suffer so much. I did fuck a beautiful spinner with a tight pussy and nice tits, and collect a new flag.

I just hated her upselling and unscrupulous business practices.

Still 90 Euro is pretty cheap compared to prices in the US.

A girl like her could make a lot in the US if she had good communications, service and TCB skills. She was still better looking than a lot of the girls in America who provide.
Old 08-31-2019, 05:33 PM   #8
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

The CBJ offerings may not be ' your fault' so to say as BBBJ is illegal and there are girls even for more money won't do BBBJ; I don't see those girls. I just make sure up front it is known.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbird_nevermore View Post
Well, it's probably my fault. I'm not negotiating well enough. In the walk up style, it's complete avoidable as you say. I could've asked them if they do BBBJ. If they say no, I can just walk away.
I think I saw a sink, but there isn't a place for the girls to wash up.

Live and learn. I always ask up front and negotiate everything beforehand and this applies to the FKKs and RLD's alike. When the door closes should be no confusions etc. This is one reason I love fixed rate brothel type places; less stress. This ability to walk away is perhaps the sharpest tool in the shed we have, ' let them know you have that tool' and try to get the upper hand on them ( more applicable in the FKKs) but in the RLD it is so fucking cheap it is splitting hairs, 20 vs 30 Euros for a CBJ or BBBJ etc.

I haven't seen the sinks you speak of but I can speak for the sinks in the RLD. Each and every girl washes off the pussy and the guys cock in those basins. The guy will stand over the sink with his frank and beans dangling in the basic and she will wash them off and likewise after the guy cums she gets on the basis and washes her pussy out.

The second girl I negotiated with tried to scam me, but I was ready for it. I walked out.

I like the analog you put, how to counter. Seems like you might have been a fighter before.

I was always a cheap Charlie, a low baller etc my whole life mongering especially in the states but I didn't have to ' fight' until I ended up in Germany with the heavyweights ( style not weight) aka the Romanians. They can be tough just have to find the cracks in the walls, the outliers or tell them you prefer a Bulgarian

My preconceived goal before coming to Germany was to get to know Frankfurt like the back of my hand. It didn't work out that way, and now I know Stuttgart better than I had imagined.

The beauty of Germany, every city has a scene and there is a place for everyone. Took me a while to get out of Frankfurt but the NRW region is now my preferred place to go. It is Germany's armpit, their rust belt; sleazy, trashy and cheap!

Paradise is actually pretty close to my hotel. I haven't been there, because the FKKs kinda intimidate me.The entrance fee is a let down, but maybe in the grand scheme of things it works out better.The girls hopefully charge less, since they already pay the house to get in.

I've never disclosed this in any of my other posts, but I'm Asian. Not that race should matter, but I've read that girls in the FKK try to rip off Asian men.
I budget some play money for each month to spend on the hobby.

The entry fees do suck, I go for early entry to clubs or I do not go, I am cheap. 50e-65e in the hole to just walk in, but figure 20e would go to meals anyway so if eat lunch and dinner and use the wellness centers works out. 50 for 40 min with BBBJ or 100 for 60 min with BBBJ is ideal the girls will ask for 100/150 for the above. Always a rat race. If you show intimidation they will feast on it. Race should not matter for yes, the girls will try all they can to rip off and upsell the Asians, it is why some are known as ' Asian Chasers' ; you can expect to be hounded. Best case is you get thr 50/100 rate reality is they may not bend. All one can do is swing the bat..

Honestly based on all I have read I think maybe stay the course and do what works for you, hit the FKK if you want but seems you win often at a few places, the RLD thing was a tougher fight and the FKK girls will not go down without swinging. I would budget minimum 250 Euros to a high end of 400 for an FKK day/night depending how often you go to the room. It will be an experience if you go but a feast or famine, a gamble to say the least. You have options do weight now, to do what works and is the safe bet or roll the dice and try the FKK.

FWIW I hardly do the FKKs anymore, many will argue with me but the German offering are vast and I have found my pleasure elsewhere including RLD's, indies, shitty low end clubs and middle of the road FKK clubs which aren't like the ' mega clubs'; of which Paradise would be one as would Sakura..

Do what makes you happy. I spent 18 days in Germany last trip and I think I went to one FKK only on one night and walked out and went to fuck an indy instead..a very Catholic Bulgarian
Old 09-02-2019, 10:00 AM   #9
Guest072020
Valued Poster

@KosherCowboy,

Question for you. How do you think the FKKs/scene will be at the end of the month? It's going to be Oktoberfest.

Is that a good thing for hobbyists? Or is it a bad thing since there is going to be more tourists around?
Old 09-02-2019, 10:44 AM   #10
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Quote:
@KosherCowboy,

Question for you. How do you think the FKKs/scene will be at the end of the month? It's going to be Oktoberfest.

Is that a good thing for hobbyists? Or is it a bad thing since there is going to be more tourists around?
The magic question debated for ages with no conclusive answer. The Auto Mechanics Car Show in FFMain is the largest Messe in the country and guys always post ' sucks to go than prices high' others post' so many girls prices fine.' The truth is many tourists will be there so the Sharky Girls will try for more ( we can not blame them) which means we as customers adapt and one will find a girl. I have been during Messe, Oktoberfest, and the X-Mas market times ( X Mas my favorite time of the year there must go to the markets) and always I find ' someone.'

The FF clubs are the priciest and the toughest as you get out of town it gets easier but Stuttgart ( as u prob know) is far fro ma poor city and full of many executives and the clubs there are sharky too; Sakura less than the others.

Do this as I said, bring your own shoes, study the websites of Sharks, Mainhatten and Oase for example and talk as if you have been there. You know the prices. In case they worked there and ask you who you saw no worries, I will privately supply you names so you can bullshit them as they will you. Tell them ' I would love to go with you but I want the German prices!; I may be Asian but I am not stupid'; they know when to back off the Asian clients...Also make sure to tell them you always ' for years' ' negotiate all prices and services on the floor and in the zimmer have fun, don't ask me in the room to tack on services.' Be a firm ' asshole' to them, they will in fact respect you and strike a deal if they really want the biz if they are scammers than congrats, you dodged a bullet being firm.

At the end of the day they can push the Asians, the Americans are next and go easier on the Germans or regulars however all of our Euros are identical and the girls know this... Let them know you are the boss up front and it doesn't matter what time of year it is, festivals, Messe etc.

Here is a suggestion for you, I am not sure if Stuttgart has a Bundesliga game but the girls hate nothing worse than when Bayern, Dortmund, the Champions League etc is on as the locals will not fuck and the two hour window during the game is a great time to get deals... They will sit during futbol games often miserable and I reckon during Oktoberfest many Germans will drink and not fuck allowing you more opportunity.

and make sure ( true or not) to tell them that your company sends you to Germany for 3 months out of they year usually Frankfurt but with FRA prices on the rise for companies and rental space they are relocating to Stuttgart which is why you are at Sakura now and not say Sharks. Lie Lie and lie more. As do they.

Finally use your Ace in the hole. I sense you are tad nervous about the FKK which is ok just go. If you don't like it or prices quoted are too high than simply enjoy the facilities, eat well and walk out! Walking out and saying ' no' is the greatest negotiating tool men have in the shed. Walk out, go to your favorite brothel and enjoy and you simply eat the club entry yet enjoyed the facilities and food. No shame in that. Last trip I got tired of the Mainhatten girl's behavior on one trip and sent a WhatsApp to my dirty Bulgarian not far away and for 100 dumped a load of DNA in her other times I have split Sharks etc. and gone to the RLD and fucked for cheaper. You have a fallback in the FS brothel home you have built for yourself which is why they say the key to all our ' German journeys' is to establish a home base. Most guys don't. You did. You're well on your way...
Old 09-02-2019, 01:00 PM   #11
Guest072020
Valued Poster

@KosherCowboy, thank you so much. I really appreciate you taking the time to pass on your experience.

That helps out so much.

Okay, I'm going to go to a FKK Club before I leave.

My work gets in the way, so I won't be able to get the early discounted entrance rate. But, you only live once, right?

I've kinda had it easy so far since I didn't have to negotiate in the brothels. I've had very average experiences in the brothels (Firma Schiller and Eve Paris), but I've never had a bad one. I've even had some stellar performances.

Where I had a hard time with was the RLD. I've only been to a RLD once, and that was a couple years ago. I had one day in Amsterdam.

But, with Amsterdam, I was better prepared.

I had maps of the three different RLD, names and addresses of good and bad girls with a physical description, the scams they were running and how to negotiate. My guard was a lot higher.

I didn't do bad for my first attempt ever hobbying. (I landed three chicks, a great session with a Polish girl, an average session with a Czech girl who looked like she could've posed for Playboy, and a terrible session with a Hungarian girl)

Here in Germany, they don't give quite as detailed reviews, so you go in blind.

Your information is gold. If possible, I'd love to link up with you and your Irish friend.
Old 09-02-2019, 04:27 PM   #12
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Quote:
so I won't be able to get the early discounted entrance rate. But, you only live once, right?

I've kinda had it easy so far since I didn't have to negotiate in the brothels. I've had very average experiences in the brothels (Firma Schiller and Eve Paris), but I've never had a bad one. I've even had some stellar performances.

Where I had a hard time with was the RLD. I've only been to a RLD once, and that was a couple years ago. I had one day in Amsterdam.

Here in Germany, they don't give quite as detailed reviews, so you go in blind.

Your information is gold. If possible, I'd love to link up with you and your Irish friend.
I will be there September but just realized the Irish holiday is the end of October; come back the end of October; we plan to go to Sharks.

The German reviews prior to the new law were more detailed but now they leave much off or they code word things; just depends on the board.

I love brothels and fixed rate venues; the FKKs are for me over rated but I will still go. As to RLDs the only one I go to in GER is the FF ones, mainly the big one (Bahnhofsviertel ) but it took a lot of work to learn it. One does go in blind but I lucked out and a friend had a ' list' of 6-7 girls in two or three houses so I started seeing who he saw, than one of their neighbors, found other guys roaming the RLD I know from other clubs; we shared notes and eventually one finds a harem. The Germans know which doors to go to and what times each girl works which is what we need to do. Learn the information so when u show up you walk right up the stairs to her door...AMS is a different animal; to me the FF RLD is much better and anything and everything is for sale, prices are lower, service levels much higher but AMS has it's own advantages too. Less work or effort needed, problem is condom everything !! ( with exceptions on BBBJ now and than but rare in AMS and certainly if upsell not a 5-10 Euro upsell)

You are correct you only live once. I have a hunch are are not on welfare programs or eating at home off food stamps and that you probably have 300-400 Euros to invest on an FKK visit and might be less. High end. For a guy like me I look at 50-100 Euros as a lot of money given I am so frequent there but to the guy who is in Germany infrequently the attitude should be ' fuck it'; pay the extra 50-100 Euros whatever it is live it up have a good time. You are on a long stay but most guys stay 5-10 days or in the case of the addicts 50-150 days a year. The guys who stay 5-10 days are not and should not be price sensitive, the ones there 50-150 or the ones who live there are going to haggle more. Find the girl you want, one you could never fuck here, pay her ' within reason' what she wants and enjoy yourself. If not you will be back in FL one day saying ' why the hell didn't I fuck that girl, she wanted 50-100 more but here I am in the USA with nothing but losers to fuck and I held out for that beauty?'

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Elisa of DreiFarbenHaus

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women