Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70393
biomed160356
Yssup Rider59872
gman4452879
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47446
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37066
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35206
Mojojo33117

Old 11-19-2014, 10:33 PM   #16
Solitaire
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 235014
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mockingjay34 View Post
I don't think I will feel guilty or half as bad if I were single. Going to church just makes me feel like a bad person.
I once heard the most wonderful quote about belief systems:

"Chew the meat, spit out the bones"

The Judeo-Christian ethic provides a lot of positives for its adherents, but fails miserably in the sex/marriage arena. It creates standards that are impossible to live by, because the premises are not based in reality. It continues to assert that we humans are a monogamous species, and we most certainly are NOT.

So if you are a human (and you are), who is wonderfully made (and you are)... and if the entire species that you are fashioned after is NOT monogamous by design (and it's not)... did that creator make a mistake? (probably not)

What exactly is there to feel guilty about?
Solitaire is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 10:46 PM   #17
gigi_gypsy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29457
My ECCIE Reviews

I know this doesn't totally tie into what you are asking, but I thought it was close enough.

I saw a client today who we just had a conversation of him studying to be a priest earlier in his life and how nuns were prostitutes mostly for priest and mostly unpaid. I thought that was interesting, so I've been doing some reading and many people

http://davidlansing.com/the-golden-a...e-prostitutes/
gigi_gypsy is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 12:53 AM   #18
Little Miss Cuntcakes
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 224657
My ECCIE Reviews

I go to church on a regular. In the last couple of years it has become important for me to go. I am catholic. The Catholic Church,for me has fullness of truth and grace. I want my children to have a faith foundation, but mostly I go because Ive made mistakes- I want / need to forgive others and mainly because i want to be healed. I carry deep spiritual wounds & have struggle with anger at God over bad things that have happened --The Church cannot change these situations or explain why they happened. But there are people in the Church who help in the process of spiritual healing. Going to Church is not an event as much as it is a process that involves a little pain, a little laughter, some thinking, some prayer, some discernment and a lot of letting go. Eventually you begin to feel a deep sense of peace.
Little Miss Cuntcakes is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 04:15 AM   #19
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Alright I am not trying to be a hypocrite. Nor am I trying to preach to you folks. I am just like any of you here on the board.

But how many of you here go to church like me? I just want to know how you guys feel about staying in the hobby and going church at the same time. I admit it makes me feel uncomfortable at church at times. I still see providers just because I get all horny and stuff.

Any thought?

NOTE: Dicks, assholes, anyone who is here to judge and make fun of anyone, go fuck yourself and leave us alone.
Quote:
I don't think I will feel guilty or half as bad if I were single. Going to church just makes me feel like a bad person.

You feel bad because you are cheating on your SO. The question should be why are you cheating on your SO? Just tell the SO the truth that you see hookers and have spent the kids' college fund on whoring.

Everyone bow your head in prayer ... Sweet baby Tebow, of virgin birth with his face all blue from the divine umbilical cord wrapped tight around his neck left in the manger so the animals can lick off all the afterbirth, let mockingjay to come to terms with his infidelity and help him see the error of his ways. Amen.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 04:46 AM   #20
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

OP's question engenders a couple of thoughts. All of the below are my personal interpretations, most of which probably go against the grain of many posters here.

= = = = =

First off, for many in the hobby, the hobby is a "religion," it would seem. In fact, for those who know me on a more closer than "electron" level, you know I have founded my own religion, which fully encompasses hobby participation. In fact, encourages it!

= = = = =

Many religions seem to have a "solitary" forgiveness quotient.

In other words, "judge not. lest ye be judged" could mean the congregation cannot impose a blanket condemnation nor a moral judgement merely for hobbying. And, concurrently, the individual adherents in such religions must live with and be comfortable with their own "guilt, innocence, and/or forgiveness."

= = = = =

So, are you a sinner or a saint? Are we?

And, for that matter, cannot a person practice or believe in multiple religions?
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 06:37 AM   #21
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

Lapsed Catholic sunday school teacher here.

There is something very wonderful and understanding about "good" churches where the faith is tempered by the knowledge that the world has changed.

True story: an ex-priest told me that fornication was only considered a sin because bloodlines (and inheritances) were supposed to be kept pure and there was no real birth control back then....also the original reason the church wanted priests celibate was because the priests kept giving away church property to their family upon their death.
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 08:51 AM   #22
joesmo888
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

the real question to ask yourself OP is if Jesus, Mohammad, Moses, or whatever other god you worship was around today would they hobby?

I'm sure he would be banging a different girl EOD as they are god after all!! they would have millions of women messaging them on here. so don't feel bad.
joesmo888 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 02:03 PM   #23
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Sometimes I think of my ATF during church. Then, I fight the boner that tries to introduce itself to the congregation. So far, the introduction has not been made.
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 02:32 PM   #24
Carolina Girl Holly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 249208
My ECCIE Reviews

I was raised nondemoninational, which means they think that heaven is not segregated into a section for Baptist, Methodist, catholic, episcopilian, etc... I believe that God forgave a prostitute in the Bible, and no I don't go to church except twice a year, Christmas and Easter, though I get invited lol other times, I believe in a Lord Jesus Christ who saves us from our sins and no matter how big or small, all sin is equal in HIS eyes, and yes, do not judge unless ye be judged; however we can still have our "preferences" white 30+ only
Carolina Girl Holly is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 04:56 PM   #25
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Going to church just makes me FEEL like a bad person.
^^^^^^ And there lies the fucking problem......
Russ38 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 06:06 PM   #26
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Fucking Moral Compass.......

This a pretty funny thread for a SHMB.....

If you have one it is probably 180 degrees out of calibration, if you are posting on this board.
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 06:54 PM   #27
Dorian Gray
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Just remember that it's a known fact that Jesus (if he did exist) was friendly to a prostitute(s), & was probably the world's 1st documented White Knight.

John 8:1-15 King James Version (KJV)

1 Jesus went unto the mount of Olives.
2 And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them.
3 And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,
4 They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.
5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?
6 This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.
7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
8 And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.
9 And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.
10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?
11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.
12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.
13 The Pharisees therefore said unto him, Thou bearest record of thyself; thy record is not true.
14 Jesus answered and said unto them, Though I bear record of myself, yet my record is true: for I know whence I came, and whither I go; but ye cannot tell whence I come, and whither I go.
15 Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man.
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 07:04 PM   #28
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

And also remember, Jesus wasn't a Christian......ijs....
Russ38 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 09:42 PM   #29
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ38 View Post
And also remember, Jesus wasn't a Christian......ijs....
But... Dad was... Or ... Something like that.
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 09:50 PM   #30
Brot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

I feel closest to god when I am knocking off some sweet ass pussy.
Brot is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women