Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35150
Mojojo33117

Old 02-06-2015, 07:40 AM   #31
rioseco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
You dumb shit he didn't defend muslim atrocities

Yes he did defend islamic terror in the self serving halfass manner in which he approaches everything !
rioseco is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 08:00 AM   #32
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

What Christians did over a thousand years ago doesn't justify what Muslims are doing now.
Depending on your point of view the Crusades were either an attempt to prevent Islam from moving West or a Papal sanctioned effort to spread Christianity to the East.

In either case, the Christians finally realized they were misinterpreting the Great Commission and basically asked themselves if killing in Christ's name to enforce that Commission was what he intended. Changes in the church resulted in a change in thought that remains for the most part today. Evangelize to all men and all nations but do it in peace. Islam has not had the same renaissance.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 08:33 AM   #33
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

So much to comment on in one thread! Where to start?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
All religion breeds violence. Christianity has become corporate. It's now more of a big business. It still has its violent extremists, but admittedly, Muslims are breeding the most violent extremists at the moment. I have to agree partially with Obama. We are not at war with Islam. We are at war with the lunatic fringe of Islam. I don't know why he shies away from the term "radical Islam". Mainstream Christians understand there is a lunatic fringe, like Westboro Baptist and the militant anti-abortion nuts. Those terms do not reflect the underlying religion.
Thanks for some sanity in this conversation.

Unfortunately, not every post in here is sane. Let us look at IB's reply to my post which was actually AGREEING with him:
Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
How does any of that excuse or justify 21st Century Muslims kidnapping women and children and selling them into slavery.
Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
It doesn't. Just as the atrocities committed by the Czar does not excuse Stalin. Nor the atrocities of plantation owners excuse or justify what some blacks do today.

But the fact that years or generations have passed does not excuse the atrocities that happened before.

They are all wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
And you would be the ignorant fool for trying to impose your 21st century values on a 17th century society, Old-THUMPER.
IB, you wonder why I poke fun at you, insult you, and tell everyone that you are a pathetic demented fool? THIS is why. I AGREE with you that old atrocities do not justify new ones. Atrocities are just that--atrocities. But YOU, as soon as you see that I posted within 100 miles of your post, you attack with lies and stupidity.

I mentioned four wrongs. For situations of hate and evil. So now, once and forever, go on record and tell me which of these four wrongs you think is actually OK:
--Czarist Russian treatment of the vassals in Russia?
--Stalin's gulags?
--Slavery in the US?
--Black centric violence in the US today--be it black on black, black on white, etc?

Which of these four evil practices do YOU think is actually NOT evil? You very directly call me an ignorant fool for believing they are all wrong, so even a simpleton like you knows that means you think one of them is NOT an atrocity.

Come on, speak up asshole. We know from your numerous posts that it isn't Stalin--in your odd universe a communist can't even breath without being an affront to humanity. In the same vein we know it can't be Black centric violence--we KNOW where you stand on blacks who don't understand their place.

That only leaves two: either you think Czarist Russia was peachy keen, or you are still longing for the return of Dixie slavery. Which is it? (We all know you are an ardent defender of slavery from your past posts, but I want to hear it from you directly.)

Looks like you have backed yourself in a corner, haven't you?

--You either owe me a very sincere apology for attacking me, and now admit that all four things I named WERE atrocities (and we all know you would cut your own throat before apologizing to me)

OR

--Tell us that I was wrong listing those four events as evil. WHICH OF THOSE MURDEROUS EVENT DO YOU SUPPORT?

I don't really expect you to actually answer the very simple question: Apologize or admit you are a pro-slavery bigot.

You truly are a pathetic human being. I do NOT accuse most the anti-Obama posters of being racist, but it is very hard not to see it in your posts, not when you distort, evade, and lie so often in your support of slavery and the confederacy. You make it exceedingly difficult--no, impossible--to see you any other way.

Apologize, admit your attack of me was an emotional over reaction, acknowledge that ALL FOUR of those evils were just that, evil, and you will have taken the first step in your personal redemption. But I doubt you can do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
What Christians did over a thousand years ago doesn't justify what Muslims are doing now.
Depending on your point of view the Crusades were either an attempt to prevent Islam from moving West or a Papal sanctioned effort to spread Christianity to the East.

In either case, the Christians finally realized they were misinterpreting the Great Commission and basically asked themselves if killing in Christ's name to enforce that Commission was what he intended. Changes in the church resulted in a change in thought that remains for the most part today. Evangelize to all men and all nations but do it in peace. Islam has not had the same renaissance.
A pleasant change: sanity!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioseco View Post
Yes he did defend islamic terror in the self serving halfass manner in which he approaches everything !
THIS is why so many of the threads on this board are nothing more than stupid rants. The fact that he didn't say what you would have said is a far cry from supporting anytrhing. Go back and do some basic reading in what so many on here consider a foundational document. Remember, "let he who is without sin cast the first stone"? By your logic, and that of many on this thread, Jesus was defending sin with that statement. Amazing how some of the most strenuous Thumpers don't really practice what they Thump (not saying you are a Thumper, I don't know).
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 08:54 AM   #34
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

You're the incredibly fucked-in-the-head moron, Old-THUMPER. You demean the religious as ignorant and intolerant, but then you are the very manifestation of ignorance and intolerance, Old-THUMPER. Kings and queens and slavery were the socially acceptable norm for thousands of years, Old-THUMPER. Your insistence that people who lived in a different era should have acted and believed as you do, Old-THUMPER, proves you are a incredibly ignorant fool and a pretentious jackass. BTW, you fucking screwball, the Nazis and Stalin are of our era and violated the societal norms of our era, so you fucking equivocate when you disingenuously use them as examples to support your POV, Old-THUMPER.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 09:03 AM   #35
Old-T
Valued Poster

So yes, you support slavery. You see nothing wrong with it. The evils and suffering that was endured by slaves is cool with you because people did it for thousands of years. That is what we all knew about you before, but hank you for publicly acknowledging it.

And I am far from anti-religeon. I am quite accepting of religion, I just have little tolerance for people who hide behind any book and use it to justify subjugating others either physically or mentally.

Tell me again:
--How do you justify your support of slavery with the new testament?
--How do you respond to my casting the first stone question above?

By the way, since I know you find it interesting, LESS THAN 10 POSTS TO GO!!!!! You can probably do that before lunch.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 09:12 AM   #36
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
So yes, you support slavery. You see nothing wrong with it. The evils and suffering that was endured by slaves is cool with you because people did it for thousands of years. That is what we all knew about you before, but hank you for publicly acknowledging it.

And I am far from anti-religeon. I am quite accepting of religion, I just have little tolerance for people who hide behind any book and use it to justify subjugating others either physically or mentally.

Tell me again:
--How do you justify your support of slavery with the new testament?
--How do you respond to my casting the first stone question above?

By the way, since I know you find it interesting, LESS THAN 10 POSTS TO GO!!!!! You can probably do that before lunch.

Your posts are indistinguishable from the 19th century "Bible thumpers" you so detest, Old-THUMPER. Your lunatic ravings will never change how the Egyptians, the Greeks, the Persians, the Romans, the Chinese, the Russians, the English, the Portuguese, the Spanish, the French, the Moors, the Ottomans, the Americas, etc., accepted both monarchical rule and slavery, Old-THUMPER.
Old 02-06-2015, 09:20 AM   #37
Old-T
Valued Poster

I never thought I would change how they saw things. You do realize those folks are dead and unlikely to change their opinions on much of anything now. I just said their actions were wrong.

You clearly do not agree. You think slavery, lynching, using female slaves as forced sexual objects, etc., were all moral. I don't. By your logic, you also approve of human sacrifice.

How you toss in monarchy into this discussion I don't understand. Monarchy is itself neither evil nor good. What individual monarchs or monarchies do might be good or evil or somewhere in between.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 09:29 AM   #38
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I never thought I would change how they saw things. You do realize those folks are dead and unlikely to change their opinions on much of anything now. I just said their actions were wrong.

You clearly do not agree. You think slavery, lynching, using female slaves as forced sexual objects, etc., were all moral. I don't. By your logic, you also approve of human sacrifice.

How you toss in monarchy into this discussion I don't understand. Monarchy is itself neither evil nor good. What individual monarchs or monarchies do might be good or evil or somewhere in between.
You, Old-THUMPER, are the one who introduced monarchies with your reference to czars, you stupid jackass. And your the stupid fuck that defends Native American, e.g., Aztec human sacrifice and Native American ritual cannibalism, theology against Spanish Christianity, you stupid trolling jackass. Plus, your jackass attempts at projection reflect your stupidity, Old-THUMPER.
Old 02-06-2015, 09:38 AM   #39
Sickpuppy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

The irony is Obama frequently uses the phrase “because it’s the right thing to do” to try to justify his agenda, such as open borders, free college, free health care, lower rates on student loans, etc, etc. But when it comes to stopping the current murders of innocent women, children and men, regardless of race, color, creed or religion, he forgets his own edict. I could have searched and watched the beheading videos on the net but chose not to. This time, I found and watched the incineration of a live human being and I admit, I cried for him and his family. If you haven’t seen it, your comments here lack support because you don’t know what they endured and what we’re up against. If you have seen it and can still defend Obama’s inaction, I feel sorry for you.

It is time to end the censorship of the ISIS murder videos on national TV. Americans can no longer choose to divert their eyes from the horror, hoping it will magically go away. Censorship promotes ignorance and ignorance allows the atrocities to continue and attain new heights of depravity. Most of us have seen the shocking photos and the films of the Holocaust. Some may dismiss them as surreal acts committed by monsters from the past. Yet, had we seen those images when the Nazis were torturing and murdering innocents, we might have acted sooner. Enough is enough. I believe we as a people are better than that. I believe God is watching and waiting, again.

You can only protect your liberties in this world by protecting the other man's freedom. You can only be free if I am free.”
Clarence Darrow
Sickpuppy is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 09:41 AM   #40
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You, Old-THUMPER, are the one who introduced monarchies with your reference to czars, you stupid jackass. And your the stupid fuck that defends Native American, e.g., Aztec human sacrifice and Native American ritual cannibalism, theology against Spanish Christianity, you stupid trolling jackass. Plus, your jackass attempts at projection reflect your stupidity, Old-THUMPER.
He's melting!!!!!!!
You know, your correct. Why don't you come over for dinner. We're having roast missionary on a spit with assorted root vegetables tonight.

By the way, thanks for recognizing I am a card-carrying member of the NMAI and believe the European killing of up to 95% of the native American population was wrong.

Three to go!!!!!
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 09:43 AM   #41
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

Five to go!!!!!
And yet Old-THUMPER lyingly claims that he is not a stalking troll!

BTW, Cortez had Native American allies when he defeated the Aztecs. So you wholly misattribute how many Native Americans were intentionally killed by "Europeans", Old-THUMPER, and you just went on record that you are defending human sacrifice and ritual cannibalism, Old-THUMPER.

Old 02-06-2015, 09:44 AM   #42
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickpuppy View Post
The irony is Obama frequently uses the phrase “because it’s the right thing to do” to try to justify his agenda, such as open borders, free college, free health care, lower rates on student loans, etc, etc. But when it comes to stopping the current murders of innocent women, children and men, regardless of race, color, creed or religion, he forgets his own edict. I could have searched and watched the beheading videos on the net but chose not to. This time, I found and watched the incineration of a live human being and I admit, I cried for him and his family. If you haven’t seen it, your comments here lack support because you don’t know what they endured and what we’re up against. If you have seen it and can still defend Obama’s inaction, I feel sorry for you.

It is time to end the censorship of the ISIS murder videos on national TV. Americans can no longer choose to divert their eyes from the horror, hoping it will magically go away. Censorship promotes ignorance and ignorance allows the atrocities to continue and attain new heights of depravity. Most of us have seen the shocking photos and the films of the Holocaust. Some may dismiss them as surreal acts committed by monsters from the past. Yet, had we seen those images when the Nazis were torturing and murdering innocents, we might have acted sooner. Enough is enough. I believe we as a people are better than that. I believe God is watching and waiting, again.
Can't argue with any of that. Well said.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 11:27 AM   #43
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
You dumb shit he didn't defend muslim atrocities
Talk about dumb...

Obama created moral equivalency between Christianity of 900 years ago to Islam of today. That is a huge stretch for anyone to make much less a "constitutional scholar" like Barry the Mad Boy-King. Do you stand by his attempt to compare the two?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 02:55 PM   #44
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Talk about dumb...

Obama created moral equivalency between Christianity of 900 years ago to Islam of today. That is a huge stretch for anyone to make much less a "constitutional scholar" like Barry the Mad Boy-King. Do you stand by his attempt to compare the two?
Link, asshole.

You haven't denounced Pol Pot, JDIdiot.

Why do you continue to condone genocidal maniacs, JDIdiot.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 03:26 PM   #45
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Talk about dumb...

1. No, that is not what he did.
2. If he had, it wouldn't have been a that far off.

Tell me how the inquisition was very different than what we despise going on today. Or ethnic cleansing by the Serbs. Or "bringing Christianity to the heathens" in the Americas. Ever talk to someone from Acoma and ask them how that church up on the mesa was built?

What Christianity did for hundreds of years was wrong and barbaric, but the message I heard in that speech (which I thought was a poor to mediocre speech in terms of construct and delivery) was "Lots of religions have done horrific things in the past when they were controlled by the extreme faction. But christians have passed beyond that because the fringe no longer is in control. Islam needs to do the same." That is a far cry from condoning Islamic atrocities--and in my mind the right point to make. It must be the moderate Muslims who reign in the radicals. Trying to obliterate them as some of you would do just makes martyrs. They must reign themselves in.
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women