Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47403
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-23-2018, 09:44 AM   #16
Lane Meyer
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Someone say something about 18 year old pussy? I’m all in ! Contact info please.
Lane Meyer is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 07:20 PM   #17
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Awww that's great for you to hide behind a keyboard and say that...

Bet you wouldn't walk up to a hobbyist and say "hey can I stick my cock in to your daughter and then chat about it on the hooker board for all these guys to read about and jerk off to thinking about your little girl? Without her knowing or her consent." Who is 18 or older, of course.

I'm willing to bet about 50% of them will clock ya for disrespecting his little girl and giving her no choice in the matter.

And cause I'm a business woman...
You should get the secret cameras to record the reactions...bet vh1 will pick it up in no time...then you'll have enough money to utilize sex workers for your desires.

Y'all keep hating on providers when they don't stay in their place. Maybe some day I'll learn my place...go ahead, keep holding your breath...
Gabrielle is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 07:46 PM   #18
tannana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I believe John Riggens said it best: "Come on Sandy baby, loosen up."
tannana is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 08:03 PM   #19
SD78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I can't tell if you're just a troll or if you actually believe the shit you spout.

Anyway here is a link, please feel free to point out the section that says you have the right to not be offended.
http://constitutionus.com
SD78 is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 10:28 PM   #20
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrielle View Post
I don't find it very funny.
Sorry to hear that. The OP did find it funny:

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1n2d3y4 View Post
LOL funny she like pussy just as much as I.

Quote:
I'm pretty sure the OP wasn't looking to discuss your pee pee servicing his cousin...
Of course he wasn't. That's what made it funny. I'm pretty sure knute wasn't serious about servicing the OP's cousin either.

Quote:
I have the right to be offended.
I have the right to not be offended.
I have the right to speak my opinion...
Yep, you do have all those rights. You also have the right to make yourself look ridiculous. Why get offended at something that wasn't directed at you and didn't offend the poster it was directed at?

Quote:
Check your entitlement. Stop treating everyone with boobs as if you can solicit services from them. It's not cute. It's not funny. It's just... eww.
Check your faux outrage. Nobody does that. Soliciting in public is illegal. People come to a hooker board so they don't have to solicit.

Quote:
Y'all keep hating on providers when they don't stay in their place.
Who's hating? I don't know you from a bar of soap. I know Ginny is pretty cool. You’re still a relative noob. Try to make as much sense as Ginny does when she posts here, and maybe you can be cool too.

Now if you still think I’m a hater trying to keep you in your place, please go back and read the part where I agreed you have the right to speak your opinion.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 12:13 AM   #21
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

And we have the right to think her opinions are ridiculous.
Big Stig is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 09:05 AM   #22
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Why get offended at something that wasn't directed at you and didn't offend the poster it was directed at?
Would you want someone to talk about your NON SEX WORKER family member in a sexual way, without their knowledge, here?

Our daughters (18+) have a right NOT to be chatted about on a hooker board.

NOT OK! NOT OK TO ASSUME EVERYONE WITH TITS IS GONNA FUCK YOU FOR MONEY. Stick to soliciting those who want to be solicited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Check your faux outrage. Nobody does that. Soliciting in public is illegal. People come to a hooker board so they don't have to solicit.
Really now?

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...&highlight=zoo

Oh also...just last week I was out of town at a hotel. Because it was for a conference, I figured it would be safe to enjoy the pool/jacuzzi for a bit after a long day on heels. I met lots of people and enjoyed lots of convo in the jacuzzi. Everyone got out and left. I relaxed a few min longer and as I was drying off, all alone, a man returned to the area. He said he saw me at the conference and wanted to come to my room with me. Cool right?

Um no. I was at an international trafficking summit, as Gabrielle Monroe. This man knew I was a sex worker...he knew I was there as a representative of SWOP Behind Bars & SWOP Pittsburgh. Everyone knew the whores in the room at the conference. That guy made me feel super uncomfortable.

So please tell me again how NOBODY is soliciting in public, because it is illegal?
This might be a good time to note...dude, this is illegal also...maybe you missed that memo?
Old 09-24-2018, 09:06 AM   #23
bkfantasy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Let me see if I got this thread straight. OP posted a joke about their own unnamed relative who isn't a member of the board. Somebody else responded with another more obvious joke directed at the anonymous relative. A third member who wasn't involved in any way in the thread became offended by the joke ON BEHALF OF the anonymous, non-board member who may or may not even exist (and certainly won't ever be offended herself since she is not even a member of the board to read the post). The third member decided it was worth the time to post and try to shame the guy who made the joke.

This thread then devolved into a debate regarding the constitutional rights of the parties involved.

I just wanted to make sure I understood. Please carry on.
bkfantasy is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 09:18 AM   #24
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1n2d3y4 View Post
I recently visited an AMP and when I was leaving my little cousin calls. She asked what I'm doing and I said I just got a massage. She says what from a Chinese place and I'm like yes. She like how was it,did you get a happy ending. I was like not bad and yes. She asks what would happen if she went to an AMP. I'm like IDK I've never heard about that happening before. So has anyone ever heard if a woman going to one and getting extra's?

This is the original topic for discussion, lets keep it on track..

#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 09:30 AM   #25
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Here was my original post...

BTW to solicit services off somebody's family member, who is not mentioned as being a provider, on a hooker site is kinda...well ewww. Would you want your 18+ cousin, little sister, or daughter talked about in such a manner? Put your cock away and call a pro.

NOT ALL WOMEN ARE SEX WORKERS.
STOP TREATING THEM AS SUCH.

She may never be offended because she may never see this board. BUT what if her husband, or brother, or dad is on here? Hmmm? Y'all talking about her as if you are entitled to offer your services...to someone who hasn't asked is just fucking wrong.

I will not sit down and shut up and let gross mean boys talk about CIVIS as if they have the right. You do not! Not your pussy. Not your mind. Not your body. Not your decision to chat about a non sex worker as if she is a sex worker...merely because she has the right parts to be a sex worker.
Old 09-24-2018, 09:44 AM   #26
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Stig View Post
And we have the right to think her opinions are ridiculous.
There was a reason she was kicked off TOS.

As to the question, women can get massages at chinese rub joints. Whether they get happy endings is the same as any guy. YMMV
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 10:00 AM   #27
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok, completely off topic sorry.

Gabrielle, the link you refer to regarding the zoo.
He was responding to an ad and the gas station was the hook up place.
Therefore he wasn't actually soliciting in public.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 03:09 PM   #28
dankster
Registered Member

Encounters: 5

So asking for a girl's phone number is treating her like a sex worker? Got it.
dankster is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 03:26 PM   #29
Lane Meyer
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Every woman has a price. I frequent everything from strip clubs to high schools and shopping malls all the way to methadone clinics. It’s amazing how a civi chick could be having a bad day and $200 and a cock can turn it all around.
Lane Meyer is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 04:24 PM   #30
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lane Meyer View Post
Every woman has a price. I frequent everything from strip clubs to high schools and shopping malls all the way to methadone clinics. It’s amazing how a civi chick could be having a bad day and $200 and a cock can turn it all around.
I believe I can now rest my case.

WOW

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women