Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > Shreveport/Bossier City > The Sandbox-Shreveport/Bossier City
The Sandbox-Shreveport/Bossier City The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70372
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40270
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-14-2019, 07:57 AM   #1
Just a normal guy
Premium Access

Encounters: 52
Default Random Thoughts

My job has me on the road a lot, I don't travel too far away from home yet I'm always driving. Today as I was driving down the road I looked over and noticed a pasture full of cows, all they do is eat, shit, and sleep What a Wonderful Life!
Just a normal guy is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 08:07 AM   #2
MajicPlayground
MsMajicMouth

User ID: 389452
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

But being a bear is better....

In this life, I’m a woman. In my next life, I’d like to come back as a bear. When you’re a bear, you get to hibernate. You do nothing but sleep for six months. I could deal with that.

Before you hibernate, you’re supposed to eat yourself stupid. I could deal with that too.

When you’re a girl bear, you birth your children (who are the size of walnuts) while you’re sleeping and wake to partially grown, cute, cuddly cubs. I could definately deal with that.
If you’re mama bear, everyone knows you mean business. You swat anyone who bothers your cubs. If your cubs get out of line, you swat them too. I could deal with that.

If you’re a bear, your mate EXPECTS you to wake up growling. He EXPECTS that you will have hairy legs and excess body fat.

Yup, gonna be a bear!
MajicPlayground is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 09:17 AM   #3
Lead belly
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Thats some funny shit!
Lead belly is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 09:22 AM   #4
Lead belly
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

I think I would like to be a Big Ol Red Tailed hawk. I catch myself staring at them and daydreaming about circling around watching all the goings on. Catching a squirrel or two. Moving on.
Lead belly is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 09:23 AM   #5
Just a normal guy
Premium Access

Default Wow

I absolutely love how much thought you put into that. I enjoy intellectual conversations.
Old 02-14-2019, 09:58 AM   #6
MajicPlayground
MsMajicMouth

User ID: 389452
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol....while I would love to take credit for that, it's a joke I've seen several times on social media. However, i have shared it so many times, I know it by heart lol! And hell yeah, I want to come back as a �� Bear

Have a happy commercialized love day
MajicPlayground is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 10:34 AM   #7
Headkeeper
Minimal Access

Encounters: 60

I think I'll stand pat. I have reached a point where I don't have to deal with people I don't like, don't do business with assholes and have great sex with great women. If I was rich and thin it would be perfect .
Headkeeper is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 01:32 PM   #8
cowboyup1960
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Bears just don’t fuck enough. Maybe my ex could be a bear! I’m coming back as a horny ass goat. (On a particular goat farm in E Tx owned and operated by a BOT blonde.) Jus me.
cowboyup1960 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 02:52 PM   #9
Harley Diablo
Premium Access

Encounters: 370

My life has been good. I would just like to do it all over again. I'm on the down side now which sucks but I have met lots of wonderful ladies and enjoyed all sizes ages wild and mild.
It is good to be Old Harley.
Harley Diablo is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 06:26 AM   #10
Just a normal guy
Premium Access

I certainly have enjoyed reading everyone's thoughts and responses. Magic thank you for your honesty. And oh yes I definitely know which wonderful goat farmer you are talkin about!! And everyone on here has to admit Harley must be like The Shreveport Hugh Hefner.

Now onto another random thought, last night I enjoyed dinner in Mansfield Louisiana at a nice Oriental restaurant. As I was driving through this very small town one thing popped out at me and so I decided to Google it. I passed three or four Banks in the same city block, I said wait second this place is entirely too small to have all these financial institutions. However come to find out in Mansfield Louisiana, they have eight different banks, with their population being so small it intrigues me on how a low income town can support so many financial institutions.
Old 02-17-2019, 10:32 AM   #11
drinkindreamin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just a normal guy View Post
I certainly have enjoyed reading everyone's thoughts and responses. Magic thank you for your honesty. And oh yes I definitely know which wonderful goat farmer you are talkin about!! And everyone on here has to admit Harley must be like The Shreveport Hugh Hefner.

Now onto another random thought, last night I enjoyed dinner in Mansfield Louisiana at a nice Oriental restaurant. As I was driving through this very small town one thing popped out at me and so I decided to Google it. I passed three or four Banks in the same city block, I said wait second this place is entirely too small to have all these financial institutions. However come to find out in Mansfield Louisiana, they have eight different banks, with their population being so small it intrigues me on how a low income town can support so many financial institutions.
Welcome to the Haynesville Shale play, it made Millionaires overnight. That’s the reason for the banks. Yes the oriental is good but try the Soul food Southern classic chicken next time. The locals call it crack chicken
drinkindreamin is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 06:55 AM   #12
Just a normal guy
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by drinkindreamin View Post
Welcome to the Haynesville Shale play, it made Millionaires overnight. That’s the reason for the banks. Yes the oriental is good but try the Soul food Southern classic chicken next time. The locals call it crack chicken
let me tell you right now drinking and dreaming, that crack chicken was so damn good last night. I don't even see how Popeyes across the road is still open! The only problem that I had is that when I woke up this morning I had the Flaming shits because of all the spices and seasoning in the chicken and the French fries, and the peppers I had probably didn't help any either yet that food is so good. I got the 3-piece jumbo combo. I just want to say thank you and no thank you! Thank you for the food and no thank you for the Flaming ass!
Old 02-21-2019, 11:33 AM   #13
cowboyup1960
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Normal must be a city feller. I eat that spicy Southern Classic Chicken all the time. Never have problems. But then I usually get a couple of jalepenos to go with it. Jus me.
cowboyup1960 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 02:55 PM   #14
drinkindreamin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyup1960 View Post
Normal must be a city feller. I eat that spicy Southern Classic Chicken all the time. Never have problems. But then I usually get a couple of jalepenos to go with it. Jus me.
Yeah it’s good! I’ve eaten it from Natchitoches, Many , Shreveport but Mansfield is the best Southern Classic
drinkindreamin is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 05:23 PM   #15
Just a normal guy
Premium Access

Cowboy, you're right this City boy's ass was on fire. But I guarantee you I will be eating there a lot more often. DD thank you for the restaurant advice.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women