Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

{vb:raw }
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40250
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-06-2019, 06:39 PM   #1
smokeyjoe
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10
Default CL at Night

First time I've been here in a few months. I see they've taken away some of the prime private spots. Is anyone still able to get extras or is it tougher now? Thanks!
smokeyjoe is online now   Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 07:14 PM   #2
cagebanks
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeyjoe View Post
First time I've been here in a few months. I see they've taken away some of the prime private spots. Is anyone still able to get extras or is it tougher now? Thanks!
havent been in a few weeks, what has been taken away?
cagebanks is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 07:21 PM   #3
smokeyjoe
Gaining Momentum

Champagne room has been moved up. Forts by upstairs bathroom are no more and that's now champagne room. It's dead in here and I think they killed business. Everyone knows why people came here.
smokeyjoe is online now   Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 07:52 PM   #4
Saintsandsinners
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 26

Damn. I was think of going there tonight. Thanks for the heads up. Totally appreciated.
Saintsandsinners is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 09:36 PM   #5
cagebanks
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeyjoe View Post
Champagne room has been moved up. Forts by upstairs bathroom are no more and that's now champagne room. It's dead in here and I think they killed business. Everyone knows why people came here.
damn, that sucks. Game over for them
cagebanks is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 12:26 AM   #6
danjones1007
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

I was just there. No issues with extras. Met V there. Will write review this weekend. Only thing I don’t like there is that there are limited good choices and the language barrier.
danjones1007 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 05:57 PM   #7
Pinchepanda
Registered Member

Which CL?
Pinchepanda is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 09:03 PM   #8
happylenny
Gaining Momentum

I can confirm , the area with all the private forts next to the restrooms is replaced by the expanded Champagne area. And it cost $145 to get in there. What remains are chairs on the side of where the bar is and I haven't seen any chairs positioned to allow privacy in the front, only the sides , so anyone in front of your chair can see anything and everything. So the private chair forts are gone. ,,��
happylenny is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 10:16 PM   #9
Bootiescratcher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Good job guys. All the reviews of this place have finally caught up. I need to write my reviews. I used to never have problem getting extras but I had THREE dancers in a row not want to do anything because they were being watched, one was even a player from back in the CR days and is very reliable. She said that all the reviews are bringing unwanted attention and they are cracking down hard on it now.

I don't care if some guy happens to bump into V on a slow night and happens to sneak in some extras, it is getting clamped down on now.

I refuse to review the clubs and dancers I have been getting the most extras from because some guys who get their first ever pee pee touch at a strip club will want to come on here and want to write a review to get their strip club review cred up.

There are other clubs out there and you can get extras, constantly reviewing the low hanging fruit which used to be CL will just make it harder to get extras at.

Also remember that the new police chief is ramping up vice and this bitch looks like she don't mess around. She literally went head to head with all the old guard upper ups and came out on top, she rearranged everything so fast that their heads spun and set it up so no group of old cops can go against her. She's in it for the long haul.
Bootiescratcher is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women