Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70372
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40270
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-01-2018, 07:34 PM   #1
BigPapasan
Registered Member

Default The cesspool known as TER.

The cesspool known as TER.

TER is corrupt and has been for years.

As some of you may recall David Elms the founder of TER went to prison and the site was then acquired by an entity in the Netherlands.

Pryor to that, under the original owner, the moderators were just members of the site, who volunteered to be moderators for no pay except for free vip, and seeing the aliases of all the posters.

Now the moderators and admin are employees of the owner. While the server is off shore the mods/admin are in the U.S. they are in the LA area.
These guys, yes all guys, are corrupt. (That is not to say the previous mods who volunteered were not. They too were corrupt. Most notably GaGambler and FuzzyPhallus, two of the worst but there were others too).

The current mods/admin (specifically, but not limited to, the persons who posts as “TERAdmin” and “SportsAdmin’) are engaged in blackmail, bribery and extortion and have been for years.
They control the posting of many ladies and will not allow posts/ad posts unless they get freebies form the ladies. They threaten to out ladies to their friends and family for freebies.

When it comes to posting on the boards the mods/admin play favorites. They will remove posts for no reason or not allow a post to be posted . When asked why a post did not go up or was removed you get a snotty reply or no reply at all, never getting a reasonable answer. If you pursue it or ask often they threaten to ban you.

I’m not going to tell anyone to not post not place ads or not participate in TER but I suggest you be careful and have a back up . I suspect that most who read this, that ECCIE is your primary site anyway. Be careful be safe.
BigPapasan is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 08:32 PM   #2
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default I hate TER!!

I have always hated TER from denying reviews for credit to the snotty replies from admins, as mentioned. Of course, I would gladly review a lady on TER if she requested butt, I always regretted it later....just awful!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 10:12 PM   #3
robertbeard702
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11

Isn’t TER still unavailable to users from the US?
robertbeard702 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 12:23 PM   #4
Randilyn
The Lioness!!!!

User ID: 87270
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default you can still get in ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertbeard702 View Post
Isn’t TER still unavailable to users from the US?
with a vpn.. and they are working on coming back, I rcvd an email from them, stating that their legal team is working on the specifics for them to return to the united states very soon .. of course there will be alot of changes
Randilyn is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 07:34 PM   #5
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Hey BigPapasan I see you made it here

Hi friend --he's a good guy to know

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPapasan View Post
The cesspool known as TER.

TER is corrupt and has been for years.

As some of you may recall David Elms the founder of TER went to prison and the site was then acquired by an entity in the Netherlands.

Pryor to that, under the original owner, the moderators were just members of the site, who volunteered to be moderators for no pay except for free vip, and seeing the aliases of all the posters.

Now the moderators and admin are employees of the owner. While the server is off shore the mods/admin are in the U.S. they are in the LA area.
These guys, yes all guys, are corrupt. (That is not to say the previous mods who volunteered were not. They too were corrupt. Most notably GaGambler and FuzzyPhallus, two of the worst but there were others too).

The current mods/admin (specifically, but not limited to, the persons who posts as “TERAdmin” and “SportsAdmin’) are engaged in blackmail, bribery and extortion and have been for years.
They control the posting of many ladies and will not allow posts/ad posts unless they get freebies form the ladies. They threaten to out ladies to their friends and family for freebies.

When it comes to posting on the boards the mods/admin play favorites. They will remove posts for no reason or not allow a post to be posted . When asked why a post did not go up or was removed you get a snotty reply or no reply at all, never getting a reasonable answer. If you pursue it or ask often they threaten to ban you.

I’m not going to tell anyone to not post not place ads or not participate in TER but I suggest you be careful and have a back up . I suspect that most who read this, that ECCIE is your primary site anyway. Be careful be safe.
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 07:41 PM   #6
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

if you use a VPN out of the USA
you can get on and if you ask to have your location changed you can get your act to work
but you have to prove you relocated ..

Ya have a fake review about me on there who I know the guy got me mixed up with a friend I used to hang out with .. Every thing he said about me was her to a tea
I asked to have it removed , TER would not and they guy who did the reviews does nothing but do bad reviews
on very one he see ..
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 08:37 AM   #7
Bflexible
Valued Poster

I never had a problem with TER. I relied on it when I traveled and most ladies were glad I reviwed them. Several Dallas ladies whom I reviewed told me that they got a different clientele from TER who were often visiting Dallas on business and staying in the better hotels. I don't know about the TER politics, but I'll be happy if they return. I lost 23 reviews on TER when they left the US.
Bflexible is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 11:20 AM   #8
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

TER has had more than its fair share of scum and unsavory behind the scenes activities. Just as TBD did. Just as ASPD did. And as I am sure ECCIE does.

You are spot on with the two TER mods you mentioned, both of them--and others--would pressure ladies and trash them if they didn't bow down in homage to them with free gifts. And if guys tried to stick up for specific ladies who were being trashed, they would attack the guys as well. GAGambler and I had more than one very unpleasant run in after they tried to ruin friends of mine on the East Coast.

People tend to forget the almost identical problems TBD had, only they were FL based instead of CA. But just as bad, and was part of the demise of TBD into the non-entity it is today. There were "favorite" posters there who were given access to personal data on ladies and guys so they could extort and blackmail--and some of the mods winked.

The same thing happened at the end of ASPD in parts of TX, and for a while the criminals & thugs were definitely in control of the jail. Fortunately a few wound up with very long forced vacations.

No site will be perfect, but hopefully ECCIE will learn and keep a tighter reign on the dubious characters.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 06:48 AM   #9
BigPapasan
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
TER has had more than its fair share of scum and unsavory behind the scenes activities. Just as TBD did. Just as ASPD did. And as I am sure ECCIE does.

You are spot on with the two TER mods you mentioned, both of them--and others--would pressure ladies and trash them if they didn't bow down in homage to them with free gifts. And if guys tried to stick up for specific ladies who were being trashed, they would attack the guys as well. GAGambler and I had more than one very unpleasant run in after they tried to ruin friends of mine on the East Coast.

People tend to forget the almost identical problems TBD had, only they were FL based instead of CA. But just as bad, and was part of the demise of TBD into the non-entity it is today. There were "favorite" posters there who were given access to personal data on ladies and guys so they could extort and blackmail--and some of the mods winked.

The same thing happened at the end of ASPD in parts of TX, and for a while the criminals & thugs were definitely in control of the jail. Fortunately a few wound up with very long forced vacations.

No site will be perfect, but hopefully ECCIE will learn and keep a tighter reign on the dubious characters.

I hear ya Old-T

I’m sure most if not all the boards have their scum. I did not go on TBD often but it was clear they had their issues. TBD as bad as it was, TER takes “Hobby” board corruption to a new level and is far worse. In addition to the ongoing bribery, blackmail and extortion TERadmin/mods will ban you if your political views are different from theirs, or if you disagree with them on anything (no matter how polite you are) they ban you.
They are drunk with power.

As for GaGambler he remains on TER and is as arrogant and condescending as ever and apparently kissing admin’s ass therefore making him one of their favorites.
FuzzuPhallus was banned from TER. He also posted on BestGFE as “elgreco” and was banned by them and he also posted on TNA as “HeadCheese” and was banned and blacklisted by TNA. A person has to be real scum to get banned and blacklisted by so many boards. I do not know for sure but I would not be surprised if he is back on those boards under different names.
Old 07-06-2018, 08:36 AM   #10
Fsn57
Lifetime Premium Access

I never participated in TER's forums, but did use their reviews when looking to meet someone new. So by removing access to reviews that were in the US, they lost all value to me. A VPN doesn't get access to those reviews anymore. Shortly after they blocked access from US users, my subscription expired and I get an email wanting me back...LOL, what a joke.
Fsn57 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 08:30 AM   #11
BigPapasan
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fsn57 View Post
I never participated in TER's forums, but did use their reviews when looking to meet someone new. So by removing access to reviews that were in the US, they lost all value to me. A VPN doesn't get access to those reviews anymore. Shortly after they blocked access from US users, my subscription expired and I get an email wanting me back...LOL, what a joke.

TER greatly over reacted to the new laws.
Yes TER lost all all value to many.
Old 07-11-2018, 03:24 PM   #12
TivoByte
Registered Member

I know a provider that has Canadian citizenship. I can access her profile using a VPN in Canada. The problem is, she doesn't have any reviews from Canada and none of the US reviews can be seen.

So, don't bother doing the Canada thing
TivoByte is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 03:37 PM   #13
ricky-tx
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

There is a new board that just opened and they are offering free subscriptions. What I like about it is that their provider listings can be searched by type of service. For instance, if you are looking for providers that cater to smoking fetish, you can do that.

https://RedUmbrella.fun
ricky-tx is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women