Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-28-2018, 09:25 AM   #76
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

It's been pointed out to me by a lot of my foreign born friends that English, especially in America is a very hard language to learn.
AMPS are like any other businesses, you have your great working environment and you have your sweatshops.
We all are intelligent enough to know that.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 09:28 AM   #77
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
I swear, you couldn't pay for this shit, even in real life.

Good sex involves the brain, and much as the little head.
I can't believe I agree with Devo...
Old 09-28-2018, 09:48 AM   #78
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
I can't believe I agree with Devo...
How would he know?
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 10:10 AM   #79
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
It's been pointed out to me by a lot of my foreign born friends that English, especially in America is a very hard language to learn.
AMPS are like any other businesses, you have your great working environment and you have your sweatshops.
We all are intelligent enough to know that.
You should try to learn Russian. It's the most difficult thing I've ever tried to do. Learning any foreign is extremely difficult, especially if you're past childhood years. Anyone who is fluent in multiple languages has my utmost respect.
Big Stig is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 02:19 PM   #80
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

The info on the AMPS came from one of the most prestigious defense attorneys in Western PA, he defended a huge lot of guys when the "J Spa" bust went down years ago, same time they took in about half a dozen other jerk joints all over the Greensburg/Westmoreland country area.

The DA had seized the books of these places, and he shared the info with the attorney, J spa, which was a tiny little place took in about 1.5 million a year in sales. US immigration was assisting the locals, as they were concerned about human trafficking and illegal entry into the USA, not about hand or blow jobs, and this is what he gleaned from the DA and agents, face it, defense attorneys and DA's, are on one side during the week, on the weekend they golf together.

All of these operations, nail spas, chinese restaurants are basically run by the Korean Mob, which own the banks that fund the loans to the people who want to come to this country, you are entered into basically an indentured servitude contract, and, they make sure you are going to be able to pay for your loans, so, they evaluate them and they assign you a task suitable to your education level, skills, etc.

Our local Korean/Chinese place, used to have all its produce shipped in from NYC, until the operation set up a distributorship in Mckees Rocks.

Its the delivery people, who take the cash from these operations back to their bosses, the people who work there, are basically fed, and housed, usually in the same building as the restaurant, they are taught how to apply for welfare, food stamps, assistance, free lunches for their kids, and use us to pay for their living.

Our restaurant has three male workers, who you rarely ever see, plus mom and dad who run the place, their children went to school with our daughter and he told her he lived with his parents, and other family, and it was a very tiny apartment.

One day, I happened in around 3 pm, and the three unseen kitchen guys were at a table, eating, about 5 pounds of french fries, as fast as they could chopstick them into their mouths, while mom, screamed at them to get back to work and eat faster.

Did you ever wonder why fries are on the menu? Because you can basically live off potatoes alone, and they are CHEAP.

The potatoes get written off, and you feed your help for nothing.

If you can run a restaurant, you get one to work in, do nails, you go to a nail place, look good enough, but have no other skills, its the jack shack for you.

Again, these were KOREAN operations, not chinese, that I have no knowledge of, but in this case, they are, basically slaves.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 02:50 PM   #81
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
The info on the AMPS came from one of the most prestigious defense attorneys in Western PA, he defended a huge lot of guys when the "J Spa" bust went down years ago, same time they took in about half a dozen other jerk joints all over the Greensburg/Westmoreland country area.

The DA had seized the books of these places, and he shared the info with the attorney, J spa, which was a tiny little place took in about 1.5 million a year in sales. US immigration was assisting the locals, as they were concerned about human trafficking and illegal entry into the USA, not about hand or blow jobs, and this is what he gleaned from the DA and agents, face it, defense attorneys and DA's, are on one side during the week, on the weekend they golf together.

All of these operations, nail spas, chinese restaurants are basically run by the Korean Mob, which own the banks that fund the loans to the people who want to come to this country, you are entered into basically an indentured servitude contract, and, they make sure you are going to be able to pay for your loans, so, they evaluate them and they assign you a task suitable to your education level, skills, etc.

Our local Korean/Chinese place, used to have all its produce shipped in from NYC, until the operation set up a distributorship in Mckees Rocks.

Its the delivery people, who take the cash from these operations back to their bosses, the people who work there, are basically fed, and housed, usually in the same building as the restaurant, they are taught how to apply for welfare, food stamps, assistance, free lunches for their kids, and use us to pay for their living.

Our restaurant has three male workers, who you rarely ever see, plus mom and dad who run the place, their children went to school with our daughter and he told her he lived with his parents, and other family, and it was a very tiny apartment.

One day, I happened in around 3 pm, and the three unseen kitchen guys were at a table, eating, about 5 pounds of french fries, as fast as they could chopstick them into their mouths, while mom, screamed at them to get back to work and eat faster.

Did you ever wonder why fries are on the menu? Because you can basically live off potatoes alone, and they are CHEAP.

The potatoes get written off, and you feed your help for nothing.

If you can run a restaurant, you get one to work in, do nails, you go to a nail place, look good enough, but have no other skills, its the jack shack for you.

Again, these were KOREAN operations, not chinese, that I have no knowledge of, but in this case, they are, basically slaves.
I’ve never seen patatoes in a Chinese restaurant. Or Fries. Maybe at a buffet. I’m pretty sure Asians prefer rice and noodles. It’s pretty cheap too.
Old 09-28-2018, 03:06 PM   #82
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Yes, I absloutly believe the Koreans do business exactly as Devo describes here. But I have never had the Chinese or the Korean version of Pauly Walnuts show up on a shakedown!
And I can assure you the Chinese do business pretty much as I describe, with some minor varations.
And that is why I will not go to the Korean fuck shops!
Dogface78 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 06:26 PM   #83
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface78 View Post
Yes, I absloutly believe the Koreans do business exactly as Devo describes here. But I have never had the Chinese or the Korean version of Pauly Walnuts show up on a shakedown!
And I can assure you the Chinese do business pretty much as I describe, with some minor varations.
And that is why I will not go to the Korean fuck shops!
Some, not all. AMPs yes, restaurants, not so much.
Old 09-28-2018, 11:17 PM   #84
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

There's a Chinese restaurant where I take some of the fish I catch and drop off. The entire staff lives in a nice sized house just a few blocks away, I know because sometimes I just drop off the cooler on the porch.
They feed the staff, I get free Chinese food, only ones I have spoken to though are an uncle and the son neither of which really understand what I'm saying but they appreciate the fish.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women