Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Encounter Reports - Pittsburgh, PA
Encounter Reports - Pittsburgh, PA Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37053
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-16-2019, 02:13 PM   #16
aguyiknow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

She wouldn't stop texting me. I reported the harrassment. Motel 6 was icing because, again, she wouldn't leave me the fuck alone after I told her no.
aguyiknow is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 03:01 PM   #17
DanielRS
Premium Access

Encounters: 34

I cant even tell who the craziest person in this thread is. Is it the guy who called the cops because a hooker tried to rip him off or the guy who made an account in order to make barely coherent posts in defense of said hooker?!?!
DanielRS is online now   Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 03:05 PM   #18
aguyiknow
Valued Poster

Lol. I called the cops cause she texted me for hours on end about it. Would not freaking stop.
Old 02-16-2019, 03:16 PM   #19
suspiciouscouch
Valued Poster

What did you tell the cops? The person I was trying to pay for sex and had a disagreement with is texting me? I’d suggest excluding the police from your future adventures. Not matter happened between you and Jade, I’m betting future providers will be wary of seeing you since you apparently want to settle disagreements in this fashion
I still can’t figure out why you’d call Motel 6. If you go on a date and get stood up do you bitch at the Olive Garden?

Plus, just block people that annoy you...

Hobbying... sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes you beat off .
suspiciouscouch is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 03:20 PM   #20
aguyiknow
Valued Poster

I called cops and told them she was harrassing me by continuing to text me repeatedly for hours after being asked several times to stop. I called Motel 6 because she was doing this from their property over their WiFi. I don't really care if an indys-type provider wants to not see me because I contacted law enforcement when being harrassed, I'd expect them to do the same when a client or potential client was harrassing them.
Old 02-16-2019, 03:26 PM   #21
DanielRS
Premium Access

I mean you can just block people from texting you by touching a button on your phone. Or you can call the cops. Whatever works for you.
DanielRS is online now   Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 05:38 PM   #22
corkscrew420
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Imagine calling the cops every time someone blows up your phone, that's a pussy boy move no matter what the situation.
corkscrew420 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 06:18 PM   #23
blkstocking
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

You know, I had a provider text me 30 times in one night. I was in a bit of a panic. Talk about professionalism! Anyway, this was 2006/2007. You guys may remember a girl from Indys named Alicia, I think. 19yo from Beaver. I knew I was stupid in giving my number...got a hobby phone right after that. Of course she was calling because she needed money for ...something... I wonder how many other people she called that night.
blkstocking is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 06:55 AM   #24
yinzerpgh
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

This is phenomenal - now dude has put himself, her and the rest of the guys who have ever had contact with her in jeopardy of being watched by da popo. Not that anyone typically gives 2 shits about something illicit that happened in a cheap motel, but the simple solution would have been to block the number, or here's an idea, turn off the phone for a few hours!
Plus, what hooker shows another John text messages? How did that conversation start? "hey, I saw you got some bad press. Tell me what happened" and she shows you texts. Not gonna happen.

Someone who has been around for 6 years should know better.

All for a few bucks. SMH
yinzerpgh is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 12:01 PM   #25
himzert
Premium Access

Encounters: 61

Called the cops!? Wtf? I’ve been robbed and threatened with a gun. Sure as fuck never called the cops. You called because of excessive texting? Holy fucking shit what a dumb/pussy move.
himzert is online now   Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 12:06 PM   #26
tannana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Get a hobby phone and learn to block numbers. This isn't very hard.
tannana is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 02:53 PM   #27
spazzer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Hey, 911, I see prostitutes and one won't leave me alone. WTF? Staff edit to remove insults. dj8 Silence is golden.
spazzer is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 05:47 PM   #28
rodgerrabbit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Jesus...just block her number.
rodgerrabbit is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 06:53 AM   #29
ron32
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Burner phone, text app like textnow, or even both if you want. With the 'problems' some of these providers have, sooner or later you are going to run into this situation. Just like a cash dash, its going to happen. More you roll the dice, the greater the odds.
ron32 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 10:11 AM   #30
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkstocking View Post
You know, I had a provider text me 30 times in one night. I was in a bit of a panic. Talk about professionalism! Anyway, this was 2006/2007. You guys may remember a girl from Indys named Alicia, I think. 19yo from Beaver. I knew I was stupid in giving my number...got a hobby phone right after that. Of course she was calling because she needed money for ...something... I wonder how many other people she called that night.
And there are the girls who mass-text as many clients as they can in one group-text. All the guys cell-phone numbers visible to each other. Good Times....!!!

This thread is a reminder that there is no Public Review Section and No Alerts Section and No Guys Room on SA. So many of the more "street" girls won't have any compunction about ripping-off guys. I have experienced a couple "street" situations with SA girls, and I never experienced anything bad on Indys because they were all "established" girls and/or they had enough good intro reviews.....

SA is the Wild West- no "established" customs and more's governing hobby-people's bad and weird behavior. Girls, and guys too actually, can behave With Impunity on SA. You have typical college co-ed, new-to-the-game girls who may or may not know what they are doing. And you have demon "street" chicks who Know they can rip-off guys from SA just like they did on BP and the old CL.....

Much of it is Benny Hill-style comical. And too much of it is COPS-type, street- "menacing" too....

"Be careful out there....." Hill Street Blues, PGH Polish Hill Hooker Edition....
tolstoy is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Jade SA Pitt 412-499-4262

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women