Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70394
biomed160366
Yssup Rider59873
gman4452886
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47456
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37068
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35221
Mojojo33117

Old 11-09-2011, 11:02 AM   #1
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default upsell due to overweight?

well this is an up sell Ive never heard of....

Hey guys Dxxxxx is here for a limit time only 5'3 150 lbs 38 DD breast with a bottom to match, beautiful chinese eyes and a bubbly personality. So if u are lonely in need of some company from a baby who will get u where u need to be give me a call.
serious callers only
no blocked calls text will not be answered
150 hourly rate
call and ask about 60 special

504xxxxxx Overwieght clients are to be charged extra. any vulgar or inappropiate language will not be tolerated. Poster's age: 24
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 11:21 AM   #2
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

http://houma.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...nly-24/4498081

https://www.google.com/search?gcx=c&...w=1297&bih=683
~Ze~ is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 11:31 AM   #3
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

I get it. There is a big difference between a bit overweight and severely obese and I can't fault someone for this particular preference. All the PC terms in the world won't change the fact that when a guy gets to 300 pounds it is damn near a disability. Someone mentioned in the "wash your ass" thread that they put baby powder on their junk to prevent sweating and I have come across that with very heavy men. After a certain point, it isn't just erectile issues but finding something to stimulate as well. Big fat pads in that area serve to "shrink" the penis and it can be very difficult to provide full service. If she wants to charge more for that.......well, I can't blame her. Some people upsell greek, she upsells to deal with clients that do actually require more work.
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 11:36 AM   #4
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Looks like she might need to discount cause she is a little overweight. :-)
royamcr is online now   Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 11:44 AM   #5
Sensia
Account Disabled

User ID: 6814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGirl View Post
I get it. There is a big difference between a bit overweight and severely obese and I can't fault someone for this particular preference. All the PC terms in the world won't change the fact that when a guy gets to 300 pounds it is damn near a disability. Someone mentioned in the "wash your ass" thread that they put baby powder on their junk to prevent sweating and I have come across that with very heavy men. After a certain point, it isn't just erectile issues but finding something to stimulate as well. Big fat pads in that area serve to "shrink" the penis and it can be very difficult to provide full service. If she wants to charge more for that.......well, I can't blame her. Some people upsell greek, she upsells to deal with clients that do actually require more work.
Yea I sort of agree. The same thing could apply to people who are wheelchair bound or with certain disabilities.

If you have to help them in some way that requires more work and effort than a standard appointment I can see the extra charge.
Sensia is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 12:01 PM   #6
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

I do agree with not seeing people you don't want to, but to upsell once an appt. is booked is wrong on any level for whatever reason. Preferences should be stated before that time. At least she is bold (stupid ) enough to post that in public bwahahaha.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 12:13 PM   #7
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

So how much extra is it? 1 dollar for every pound over ideal BMI? :-) Might be an incentive for guys to lose a few pounds.
royamcr is online now   Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 12:14 PM   #8
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

If we were charging by the pound, I would be making waaaay less than my rate lol. Not many guys I have seen weigh over 400 if any at all.
Old 11-09-2011, 12:49 PM   #9
sketchball82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGirl View Post
That was me, and I'm a bigger guy, but not 300 lbs big, like the 250 lb., 6'0", broad shoulder variety.

But even when I was in high school and weighed 175 lbs, I wasn't a big fan of duckbutter. It has nothing to do with weight, lol. To the contrary, I would say duckbutter was a bigger problem when I was still playing hockey and football (and thus much more fit and prone to sweating).

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erm=duckbutter
sketchball82 is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 01:10 PM   #10
buzzworm86
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sketchball82 View Post
That was me, and I'm a bigger guy, but not 300 lbs big, like the 250 lb., 6'0", broad shoulder variety.

But even when I was in high school and weighed 175 lbs, I wasn't a big fan of duckbutter. It has nothing to do with weight, lol. To the contrary, I would say duckbutter was a bigger problem when I was still playing hockey and football (and thus much more fit).

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erm=duckbutter
Hi Sketchy, we could be the linemen for the eccie varsity team. I'm 6'3" and my p411 profile states 270#???????? Whatever. I carry it well. The Dr is making me lose it, but she treats me like a child so I avoid her.

Be wary of Sillygirl, she is the ante-siren, but her song and words may sound mean but will draw you closer and closer and if no one is there to restrain you, I am sure that she will devour you with her passion, grace, and looks, but what a sweet demise. She once stated that she wants to be a Domme. She would be good for me, I could lose those fat pads, where my Dr Fails SG could succeed. There is a lot to be said for accountability. I would like to see if I could be made to do something.
buzzworm86 is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 01:17 PM   #11
sketchball82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzworm86 View Post
Hi Sketchy, we could be the linemen for the eccie varsity team. I'm 6'3" and my p411 profile states 270#???????? Whatever. I carry it well. The Dr is making me lose it, but she treats me like a child so I avoid her.

Be wary of Sillygirl, she is the ante-siren, but her song and words may sound mean but will draw you closer and closer and if no one is there to restrain you, I am sure that she will devour you with her passion, grace, and looks, but what a sweet demise. She once stated that she wants to be a Domme. She would be good for me, I could lose those fat pads, where my Dr Fails SG could succeed. There is a lot to be said for accountability. I would like to see if I could be made to do something.
Hahaha! And as always, the snake comes through.
sketchball82 is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 01:18 PM   #12
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default Upsell

They weigh baggage don't they?

Should charge for spilling over a seat also into my turf.

Reasonable idea
catnipdipper is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 01:20 PM   #13
buzzworm86
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

The snake is perceived as a loathsome creature by someone today, but as usual he was only misunderstood.

I'm gonna go have a pizza and donut now.
buzzworm86 is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 01:58 PM   #14
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

I'll do my own math. How much per pound? LOL
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 02:14 PM   #15
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Hmm 5 bucks a pound? See, it's better the other way. If I charged by the amount of brain cells some guys have, I would be broke!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women