Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70396
biomed160372
Yssup Rider59877
gman4452895
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47460
pyramider46370
bambino40289
CryptKicker37069
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35232
Mojojo33117

Old 12-09-2013, 09:24 PM   #16
Guest061619
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFCjosh View Post
I think Brandy did the right thing by telling people.
I am making no judgements on the right or wrong of the disclosure. That is totally up to her conscience.

I am saying the implications of doing so were predictable. This "hooker & john board" is well known for being childish, vicious, and insecure.
Guest061619 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 09:28 PM   #17
RocKin BraNdy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 217423
My ECCIE Reviews

And thats just it, I COULD have kept my mouth shut and I WOULD be treated like any other woman here, but I extend my honesty and get nothing but rude horrible treatment. Guess I dont understand why doing the right thing got me all the wrong treatment.

Quote:
RocKin BraNdy is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 09:30 PM   #18
RocKin BraNdy
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

The reason im so upset is because the mods werent doing anything about the rude bashing. Even seemingly encouraging it at times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pflugerbill View Post
The mods will handle any rude bashing. Just accept who you are and move on down the road.
Old 12-09-2013, 09:31 PM   #19
RocKin BraNdy
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Yes LM. Thank you so much Ms A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMynx69 View Post
RB and SL,

I think I've always treated both of you with respect. Do you both think I seem to be a reasonable and fairly intelligent person?

Please answer at your earliest convenience.

Regards,
LMx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Athena View Post
You go girl!!!! I adore that you have had the courage to be true to yourself and make your dreams come true. So many dont, cant or wont....butt love to bash others that made it happen. You ROCK!! Whom among us here on a HOOKER board has the right to judge another? ummmm? Merry Christmas pervs~~
Old 12-09-2013, 09:38 PM   #20
SirTeabag
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6
Default I support you RB.

I dont personally visit TSs but, I believe they are just like any other provider. Male or Female. Telling a TS or gay person they "shouldn't be that way" is like telling someone they should be a certain skin color. It is part of our genetics, DNA, or whatever you want to call it. Instead of bashing them, be glad that YOU dont suffer that sort of crisis and that they have options. You accept and appreciate everyone for who they are.

One more thing, a lot of you guys on here who have a problem with TS or gays would not hesitate to take a finger or dildo up the ass. Stop judging others and enjoy yourself.
SirTeabag is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 09:41 PM   #21
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368

Quote:
I agree. She's never lied, she stated her situation openly in one thread that was started before she was a member here. She politely answered very personal questions. Then she introduced herself in the a welcome area and all hell broke loose because her first post here wasn't about her being a PostOp TS.

Since then, things have gotten out of hand, on both sides. Some of the men have been following her around on the boards, insulting her and being extremely cruel. The have been baiting her and unfortunately she has many times taken the bait.

Here is my suggestion for Still Looking and RockinBrandy...call a truce...wipe the slate clean.

Here are the terms I propose:

Still Looking - stop making nasty cruel statements about her Post Op status. It's unnecessary and cruel and just turns many of us off. Have the decency to address someone the way you know that person wants to be addressed. If you just can't stand to refer to her as a SHE, then just refer to her by name. She's legally a female. That's a fact.

RockinBrandy - stop aggravating people with he constant threADs, while technically permissible, they are annoying even to your fans and supporters. Stop picking fights with people. If you need to defend yourself, then do so, but I suggest you read TS KristyKakes posts...she handles similar situations with grace and patience and uses them as a teaching moment. Also, I suggest you move the Post-OP TS info to the beginning of your showcase bio. This will attract interested parties and allow others to quickly click NEXT if not interested.

Both of you - stay out of each others' threads and business unless you have something productive to add...don't just pop in to mention what a douche or bitch or whatever the other is.

Does that seem unreasonable? I don't think it is.

Quite frankly, I know you're both better than the way you've come across...which can't be a positive thing for either of you.

I have been wanting to say this for awhile, but since I don't live in Austin, I try to be a polite guest, but since y'all brought your drama here...

That's it...

The Mynx has spoken.

Xoxo,
LMx
Guest062114-5 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 09:45 PM   #22
SirTeabag
Gaining Momentum

Hang in there RB. You have a lot of support on this board. Ignore the rest.
Old 12-09-2013, 09:47 PM   #23
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocKin BraNdy View Post
Yes LM. Thank you so much Ms A.
Thank you...I went ahead and answered without SL, because, I know he digs me. LOL..

Please read and consider. If you want to wait for him to weigh in, that's fine...but you can choose to be the heroine and make the first move. After all...guys are much less complicated that we are...give them a chance to be a hero and a gentlemen and they will usually jump at the chance.

You can say a lot about Still Looking, but no one is going to say the dude doesn't really like women, all sorts of women. He's never going to have sex with you, but I'll just bet you too have more in common than you have different.

I wouldn't waste my time if I didn't think you were both good people, just stuck in a crazy circle of insults and drama.

Remember my mantra...

I never met a person I couldn't like, once I knew his/her story.

xoxo,
LMx
Old 12-09-2013, 09:48 PM   #24
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirTeabag View Post
I dont personally visit TSs but, I believe they are just like any other provider. Male or Female. Telling a TS or gay person they "shouldn't be that way" is like telling someone they should be a certain skin color. It is part of our genetics, DNA, or whatever you want to call it. Instead of bashing them, be glad that YOU dont suffer that sort of crisis and that they have options. You accept and appreciate everyone for who they are.

One more thing, a lot of you guys on here who have a problem with TS or gays would not hesitate to take a finger or dildo up the ass. Stop judging others and enjoy yourself.
Right now, I'm totally wondering where Coppell TX is...hello, Sir...very nicely stated. Rawrrrr.
Old 12-09-2013, 09:49 PM   #25
SirTeabag
Gaining Momentum

Coppell is a northwestern suburb of Dallas.
Old 12-09-2013, 09:51 PM   #26
SirTeabag
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Right now, I'm totally wondering where Coppell TX is...hello, Sir...very nicely stated. Rawrrrr.
Oh and thank you
Old 12-09-2013, 09:55 PM   #27
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirTeabag View Post
Coppell is a northwestern suburb of Dallas.
Good to know. I hope we will be hearing more from you...
Old 12-09-2013, 09:55 PM   #28
RocKin BraNdy
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thats not unreasonable at all, in fact I tried to call truce with SL already, altho burried in those threads somewhere. Ill also add I havent went into a single thread of his and said anytimg, and SL isnt the only one by any means, just the only one whos spoke up in this thread. I do appreciate your fair and level headed approach mynx, its the way I try to be too, but the stalking me to insult me stuff is just over the line. I jist want it to stop and I wont be in none of their business.

Quote:
I agree. She's never lied, she stated her situation openly in one thread that was started before she was a member here. She politely answered very personal questions. Then she introduced herself in the a welcome area and all hell broke loose because her first post here wasn't about her being a PostOp TS.

Since then, things have gotten out of hand, on both sides. Some of the men have been following her around on the boards, insulting her and being extremely cruel. The have been baiting her and unfortunately she has many times taken the bait.

Here is my suggestion for Still Looking and RockinBrandy...call a truce...wipe the slate clean.

Here are the terms I propose:

Still Looking - stop making nasty cruel statements about her Post Op status. It's unnecessary and cruel and just turns many of us off. Have the decency to address someone the way you know that person wants to be addressed. If you just can't stand to refer to her as a SHE, then just refer to her by name. She's legally a female. That's a fact.

RockinBrandy - stop aggravating people with he constant threADs, while technically permissible, they are annoying even to your fans and supporters. Stop picking fights with people. If you need to defend yourself, then do so, but I suggest you read TS KristyKakes posts...she handles similar situations with grace and patience and uses them as a teaching moment. Also, I suggest you move the Post-OP TS info to the beginning of your showcase bio. This will attract interested parties and allow others to quickly click NEXT if not interested.

Both of you - stay out of each others' threads and business unless you have something productive to add...don't just pop in to mention what a douche or bitch or whatever the other is.

Does that seem unreasonable? I don't think it is.

Quite frankly, I know you're both better than the way you've come across...which can't be a positive thing for either of you.

I have been wanting to say this for awhile, but since I don't live in Austin, I try to be a polite guest, but since y'all brought your drama here...

That's it...

The Mynx has spoken.

Xoxo,
LMx
Old 12-09-2013, 10:05 PM   #29
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocKin BraNdy View Post
Thats not unreasonable at all, in fact I tried to call truce with SL already, altho burried in those threads somewhere. Ill also add I havent went into a single thread of his and said anytimg, and SL isnt the only one by any means, just the only one whos spoke up in this thread. I do appreciate your fair and level headed approach mynx, its the way I try to be too, but the stalking me to insult me stuff is just over the line. I jist want it to stop and I wont be in none of their business.
Calling a truce in the midst of a fire fight usually doesn't work. You need to wait for a break in the action! LOL

I'm well aware that SL isn't the only one...but he's the one I think will actually listen to what I said and be reasonable. He's opinionated and stubborn and sometimes gets caught up in the momentum, but I don't think he's truly a cruel, hatful person.

He's just more of a right fighter....he was trying to make his point and be right and just wasn't going to give it up...especially when you both kept engaging with each other.

You may not have followed him around as much, but you did start that thread about him...which was actually based on his own description of himself...trust me, that was not lost on me...I have insomnia and I can read at a ridiculous pace, so I don't miss much. ;-)

Lets just sit on this and see. You've extended the olive branch. That's all you can do.

Thanks for being reasonable. It's a very lovely trait in a lady.
Old 12-09-2013, 10:55 PM   #30
mm-good
Expanding boundaries...

Encounters: 70

LMx ,
Well said. I agree SL likes women, I've (most) of his 200+ reviews and yep he seems to enjoy but thanks for taking the time to market a very reasonable proposal. PS: I dig you too

Brandy,
I hope all of this calms down for you and you are patient long enough to find there are many, many people on here that like you for being you.

I read the reviews you have here. You have made an impression and you have some fans already. I'm sure more men really would enjoy you and what you bring to the table as a person and a lover once they get a chance to meet you. If you are ever planning a trip up this way, PM ahead of time

Time to go play!
mm-good is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women