Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40247
CryptKicker37051
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-17-2018, 03:21 PM   #181
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

The accusers parents had their house foreclosed upon in the courtroom of Kavanaughs mother.

Looks like a vendetta to me.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 03:35 PM   #182
GayleMeyers
GayleMeyers

User ID: 451271
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Finally The Democrats have struck gold. YAY!!! about fucking time.

Dude is going down. Trump the ever present sexual predator himself is nominating rapists to the Supreme court. What a dam shame.

So long Jungle Monkey Man Kavanaugh

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b01151973bca90
He lied to the Senate ... that alone should be enough to disqualify him. Glad his sexual predatory inclinations have been revealed, however. Birds of a feather; the p*ssy-grabber wouldn't chose someone with any integrity, for heaven's sake ...
GayleMeyers is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 03:46 PM   #183
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

The only "liars" in this instance would be Kamala Harris, Cory Booker, Dianne Feinstein and the lying, partisan bitch who wrote the letter.

Professor Christine Ford: a member of hildebeest's "#Resist" movement.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 03:49 PM   #184
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GayleMeyers View Post
He lied to the Senate ... that alone should be enough to disqualify him. Glad his sexual predatory inclinations have been revealed, however. Birds of a feather; the p*ssy-grabber wouldn't chose someone with any integrity, for heaven's sake ...
Did Bill Clinton chase skirts with Judge Cavanaugh?

Can't really blame Bill for chasing strange pussy considering the cow he has as a wife.

He was doing that since the Governor Mansion days in Arkansas. Old dogs and new tricks!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 03:57 PM   #185
Karl Childers
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post

I've heard similar stories, but always chalked it up to gossip.
This is not gossip, and that is all I will say about that.

It is a reminder that anything can be said, women and cops can lie and expect that their word will be taken as the truth. So guys, keep your mouth shut, they have to prove it. Sue her for slander, not if she doesn't have enough money to sue her for.

Your only option is
keep quiet
walk away
turn the corner,
run like hell.
Karl Childers is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 04:03 PM   #186
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
lied about what? none of these so-called allegations ever came up. so he couldn't lie about a question he wasn't asked. So again, what did he lie about? Feinstein knew this-so-called allegation was crap which is why she held it until after the hearing. now get this ... if it was taken so seriously, why didn't Feinstein mention it in one-on-one meetings during the confirmation process?

oh you mean this "Lie" there's so many i get them confused ..

i'll warn you all this is, is Slate trying to refute a National Review article ..

The Evidence Is Clear: Brett Kavanaugh Lied to the Senate Judiciary Committee

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...eme-court.html

The Kavanaugh Smear

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/...ally-baseless/

note that the Slate article is a rebuttal to the National Review. it's not like Slate would actually do some real reporting by themselves yeah? not their style.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 05:23 PM   #187
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The only "liars" in this instance would be Kamala Harris, Cory Booker, Dianne Feinstein and the lying, partisan bitch who wrote the letter.

Professor Christine Ford: a member of hildebeest's "#Resist" movement.
This women isn't credible at all. She claimed in the letter Kavanagh and another guy pushed her into a room. Kavanagh pushed her onto the bed and put his hand over her mouth. She said she felt that Kavanagh would inadvertently kill her because she couldn't breath. That's total BS, she would have been able to breath through her nose. When this is all over Kavanagh should sue her for Defamation of Character and have Feinstein impeached from her seat.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 05:42 PM   #188
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
This women isn't credible at all. She claimed in the letter Kavanagh and another guy pushed her into a room. Kavanagh pushed her onto the bed and put his hand over her mouth. She said she felt that Kavanagh would inadvertently kill her because she couldn't breath. That's total BS, she would have been able to breath through her nose. When this is all over Kavanagh should sue her for Defamation of Character and have Feinstein impeached from her seat.

Jim

Quote:
The therapist’s notes from the time, which the publication reviewed, say that Ford reported being attacked by students “from an elitist boys’ school” who went on to become “highly respected and high-ranking members of society.”

The notes don’t name Kavanaugh, and they say four boys were involved, not two.

(Vox)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 06:54 PM   #189
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Did Bill Clinton chase skirts with Judge Cavanaugh?

Can't really blame Bill for chasing strange pussy considering the cow he has as a wife.

He was doing that since the Governor Mansion days in Arkansas. Old dogs and new tricks!
I never held it against old Bill straying on Hillary. In fact, I admired him for not shooting her.
Old 09-17-2018, 06:56 PM   #190
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Kavanaugh didn't lie to the Senate. J'accuse you of libel.
Old 09-17-2018, 07:25 PM   #191
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
It must be a fake talking point in the libtard news bubble. Repeat it enough times and maybe people will start believing it!

Several posters in this forum have been challenged already to produce evidence for this fake libtard point. None of them have even tried.

So don't expect Ms. GayleMeyers to reply either.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 07:34 PM   #192
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
Pretty strong talk there, bro.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 08:14 PM   #193
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Something is terribly wrong here. Years later she confides in a therapist about an incident that happened when she was in High School. But she never confided in her parents at the time it actually happened. Even if this incident took place the way she describes it there's still a question whether Kavanagh was even one of the kids involved. Her story should be heard and then "Thank You Mrs. Ford", have a good day. Then confirm Kavanagh and get on with business as usual.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 08:18 PM   #194
bigwill832
Premium Access

Encounters: 32

A lot of fun could be had with this. Simply take the accuser, who is a Clinical Psychology Professor, and have her cite and discuss the reliability of repressed memories (because this is a big topic of which she teaches) and how easily both long and short term memory can be easily influenced by even the slightest suggestion or outside influence. She will end up destroying her own claim in a quick fashion.
bigwill832 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 08:24 PM   #195
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwill832 View Post
A lot of fun could be had with this. Simply take the accuser, who is a Clinical Psychology Professor, and have her cite and discuss the reliability of repressed memories (because this is a big topic of which she teaches) and how easily both long and short term memory can be easily influenced by even the slightest suggestion or outside influence. She will end up destroying her own claim in a quick fashion.
Excellent point. I hope some of the Committee members are boning up on clinical psychology so they will know how to pursue this line of questioning effectively.
lustylad is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women