Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47430
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 04-17-2020, 08:58 AM   #76
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Agin it before you was for it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Unfriendly Fred. Please do not post in any thread I start. You're not very smart, and you know that already Unfriendly Jew Fred. You are a clown.

To be honest, I could give a fuck who posts in this thread and who hates me...

I got no dog in ya'lls spat.

But how can one say he can't be here, while saying anyone can be here?
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 09:26 AM   #77
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
I got no dog in ya'lls spat.

But how can one say he can't be here, while saying anyone can be here?
In reality he did say he

Quote:
could give a fuck who posts in this thread and who hates me
so, obviously as words matter, and I'd think especially to a 3 degree Ivy league degree carrier, that he "COULD" give a fuck. Hence the repeated replies.

eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 09:31 AM   #78
HoeHummer
BANNED

Sounds like someone struck a nerve...

Obviously, yous aren’t interested in civility, even for two calendar days.
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 09:52 AM   #79
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
Lol...Now you are getting hilarious LM. Such faux outrage and indignity that you got called out and exposed.

You won't read responses, but deign yourself god of all to continue posting about nothing, since you won't respond to criticism. You are inching up(with more rapidity than before) that list of who I would suggest counseling or help for during this period of uncertainty. The statistics are showing that many are having trouble coping with it and are going the path of alcohol or other substances. Your posts are reflecting a trend toward that. Please take care of yourself.
He’s always been this way. Covid19 has nothing to do with it.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 10:10 AM   #80
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
you are full of yourself.. you remember my 2 weeks in the Spider Hole like it was yesterday (it was 4 years ago), you are convinced you ran me off from there. don't flatter yourself.. that Spider Hole was the most boring shit I ever experienced.. I know several guys who quit for the same reason, you and the 3-4 others who ever posted were BORING

you always break down and say the same shit.. every one is an "old man".. your attack posts are carbon copies, no matter who the receiver

Budman is far from my favorite person on ECCIE, but he is spot on here.

I didn't make your favorites list? WTF. I'm hurt.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 10:50 AM   #81
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Read the symptom charts more closely

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
He’s always been this way. Covid19 has nothing to do with it.

Don't be so sure. There are a couple symptoms that they are starting to notice in COVID-19 cases. On younger, healthier, people it is smallish sores on their feet that resemble a spider bite. In older people, it s a propensity towards anger or aggressive behavior. They sometimes call it 'zombie' behavior. And frankly, it sounds eerily similar to the typically rabid, lefty-loony, Demonicrat - on a good day.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 11:22 AM   #82
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Unfriendly Fred. Please do not post in any thread I start. You're not very smart, and you know that already Unfriendly Jew Fred. You are a clown.

To be honest, I could give a fuck who posts in this thread and who hates me. I kind of started it for a reason.

When I am stuck at home and bored, I apparently do silly shit just to bring out the idiots who hate me. This thread has more than served its purpose.
With 3 supposed Ivy League degrees even the most cursory examination of your post would show the immediate contradiction in your first and second "paragraphs"!
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 11:34 AM   #83
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

It's looking like there will be fewer deaths from COVID-19 than the flu which topped 60,000 in recent years. So what will history say about our rush to shut down and YES, I'll say it again, "destroy" our economy?

Yes, we should have called for social distancing and YES we should have shut down any gathering of hundreds and thousands of persons but you can't buy paint and garden supplies in Michigan because of COVID-19? What kind of scientific evidence suggested that? You can't attend church services in your car?

You can take your boat out on the water if you live on the water with a boat tied up behind your mansion but you can't use a public ramp where social distancing could be used correctly? That's what is happening in Miami right now.

Yes, I think history will show that way more than half of the measures we took were unnecessary and it will take years if ever for us to improve the economy to 2019 standards.

We are being told that even when we start up the economy, we will have to wear masks and every single person entering any building in New York will have their temperature taken before they can enter. And how long will that last? And why couldn't we have had the foresight to do that first instead of closing the whole damn country?

History will not be kind to our leaders I think.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 12:04 PM   #84
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
It's looking like there will be fewer deaths from COVID-19 than the flu which topped 60,000 in recent years. So what will history say about our rush to shut down and YES, I'll say it again, "destroy" our economy?

Yes, we should have called for social distancing and YES we should have shut down any gathering of hundreds and thousands of persons but you can't buy paint and garden supplies in Michigan because of COVID-19? What kind of scientific evidence suggested that? You can't attend church services in your car?

You can take your boat out on the water if you live on the water with a boat tied up behind your mansion but you can't use a public ramp where social distancing could be used correctly? That's what is happening in Miami right now.

Yes, I think history will show that way more than half of the measures we took were unnecessary and it will take years if ever for us to improve the economy to 2019 standards.

We are being told that even when we start up the economy, we will have to wear masks and every single person entering any building in New York will have their temperature taken before they can enter. And how long will that last? And why couldn't we have had the foresight to do that first instead of closing the whole damn country?

History will not be kind to our leaders I think.
The response will be that if the Country had not taken draconian measure, hundreds of thousands would die.

I think what we will find in the end is yes, CV-19 is very contagious, easily transmitted from person to person.

What we will also find out is the actual mortality rate is no where near what was predicted.

As for a vaccine, a doctor on Fox made a good point this morning. We still have no vaccine for the common cold, whic in most cases is also caused by a virus in the Corona family.

I think Granny on the Beverly Hillbillies had it right with her elixir cure for the common cold. Old Banker Drysdale was going to make millions with it. Her cure.......take the elixir, go home, drink plenty of liquids, get plenty of rest, and in about 8 days you are cured.

With the CV-19, the exact regiment might work just the same way for the vast majority of people.....minus the elixir.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 12:35 PM   #85
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
I went to Walmart to get some pots last weekend because I am cooking more. Those employees were not wearing shit. It was pretty weird because I was only thinking about their healthcare benefits, (or lack thereof). Because it was self checkout and I was buying alcohol as well, the lady just ran up to me and carded me and entered in her verification code. She had no mask or gloves on. I thought about telling her to just keep my license and burn it.
I've been saying this for a month and I've seen only a few grocery store workers reported ill. One of my wife's relatives is an asst manager at a large grocery store here in town and she's working many hours of overtime. Nonessential pay for essential workers. IMO, they are taking more risk than many of these "front line doctors" who aren't doing shit.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 12:43 PM   #86
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
You even went down on a 75 plus year old cheap hooker.
you didn't learn much obtaining your 3 degrees.. she was not 75, she was 73. details matter
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 02:52 PM   #87
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
you didn't learn much obtaining your 3 degrees.. she was not 75, she was 73. details matter
That made me laugh. I appreciate the humor. Have a good day and stay safe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
I've been saying this for a month and I've seen only a few grocery store workers reported ill. One of my wife's relatives is an asst manager at a large grocery store here in town and she's working many hours of overtime. Nonessential pay for essential workers. IMO, they are taking more risk than many of these "front line doctors" who aren't doing shit.
I have too many physicians in my family. Like most, they can't figure this shit out and are clueless. One will tell me not to worry because of my age, another will tell me that I am going to die if I go to stores without wearing a mask and gloves. Anyway, this shit is just going to get worse when doctors don't even know anything about it. I lost respect for both of them and the fucked up thing is that they are married. I asked my uncle whether he and his wife even talked about this shit because they were so much on opposite sides about it.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 04:48 PM   #88
gnadfly
Account Disabled

My issue is whenever you go to the doctor's office or ER or one those "minute clinics" you rarely see the doctor. A RN, PA, Nurse Practitioner or some type of tech sees you.

The doctors, like army generals, aren't on the front lines as much as advertised.
Old 04-17-2020, 07:34 PM   #89
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Yeah, I don't go see doctors much but the last time I went I had a PA. It kind of pissed me off because they charged me as if he was an actual doctor. It was something minor so I understand, but I went home and looked up PA's. I guess they make on average 6 figures for a reason. They're doing most of the work.

I felt like a fool because I kept calling him "doc". He never corrected me. When I googled him when I got home, I found out he was a PA. I thought about asking for my $50 insurance deductible back for theft of services.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 09:32 PM   #90
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Let's be honest. For most General Practitioner work it all boils down to the power of the prescription pad. These PAs have that or a least some version of it.

My kid broke his hand. Took him to a minute clinic that had a Xray machine. A tech who was a paramedic, assessed the hand, xrayed the hand and casted the hand. The PA was just window dressing.

Went to an orthopedist at the insistence of my wife. He ripped off the cast, looked at the xray the tech took, pronounced everything OK (which I already knew) and said get a new cast. Can't you do that here, I asked? We don't do it here. To shorten the story I looked two hours and couldn't find anyone they recommended to recast so a woman at the dr office did it anyway. Bastards.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women