Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-08-2011, 09:05 PM   #31
Raphael
BANNED

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omahan View Post
If you want the Houston mods to do something about this maybe you should have put the thread in the Houston forums. Why drag this shit onto the national forums where those of us who are not from Houston have no background knowledge nor interest in the situation?
This was just a shot in the dark. Mostly, Houston mods do not respond to complaints or acknowledge receipts of RTM's. Becky for a while, Saint Christopher more recently have responded to PM's. Though they have acted on a couple of truly egregious stuff (an outing + an abusive decision by one of the mods, buddy to one of the habitual flamers), for day to day harassments and flamings, basically, not much action. So, somehow, I thought spreading the issue, publicising it in the nation-wide forums, getting it out in the open - and playing upon what does appear to be the bad reputation of Houston - might help spur them to positive action.

I guess you might say this was sort of like trying to bring attention of the press on some nasty local issue, corrupt cops & municipal councils, or what have you
Old 01-08-2011, 09:15 PM   #32
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omahan View Post
If you want the Houston mods to do something about this maybe you should have put the thread in the Houston forums. Why drag this shit onto the national forums where those of us who are not from Houston have no background knowledge nor interest in the situation?
I don't see rubbing the Owner's nose in it as an intelligent move....you seem a little high maintenance.....I'm just saying.
Old 01-08-2011, 09:18 PM   #33
notanewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 99

Rafe, it may be time to step back and take a long look at yourself. Figuratively of course. You may be a little too caught up in this whole thing. If you are not having fun it may be time to step away...look at ANONONE he is taking a nice little break to get himself in order.
Old 01-08-2011, 09:22 PM   #34
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
This was just a shot in the dark. Mostly, Houston mods do not respond to complaints or acknowledge receipts of RTM's. Becky for a while, Saint Christopher more recently have responded to PM's. Though they have acted on a couple of truly egregious stuff (an outing + an abusive decision by one of the mods, buddy to one of the habitual flamers), for day to day harassments and flamings, basically, not much action. So, somehow, I thought spreading the issue, publicising it in the nation-wide forums, getting it out in the open - and playing upon what does appear to be the bad reputation of Houston - might help spur them to positive action.

I guess you might say this was sort of like trying to bring attention of the press on some nasty local issue, corrupt cops & municipal councils, or what have you
If I were treated so disdainfully by the mods, I thinck I'd get my post on somewhere else.
Old 01-08-2011, 09:27 PM   #35
Raphael
BANNED

The whole point of this thread is, if people like notanewbie are prevented from having fun by flaming, harassing, slandering, and insulting others, then the rest of us might finally derive some enjoyment from this place.

And if boardowners choose not only to still do nothing, let alone take offense to this thread - so what?

A board that is little more than a playgroung for nasty holdovers from that nasty site among all sites - ASPD - is not a site I care to participate in anyways - nor is it a site in which I am likely to meet people I might want to communicate with, as good people are indeed kept away by the abuse and sheer siliness of the banter those times it is only banter

P.S. chicagoboy posted while I was typing this post. I am not surprised he would show himself at this juncture. Though he comes in rarely these days - thankfully - he was at ASPD - probably the nastiest SOB I have seen anywhere on hobby sites. He'd come in mainly to flame newbies, berate those who were inexperienced at reviewing (when he never wrote a review in his life, and mock those who had gotten robbed or cheated by a provider or a stripper...

Look at his sig line regarding the sheering. A con man's motto.

It is not an attack on ECCIE to express the opinion that it is not so wise to give control of Houston to a pool of people from which were selected the mods & administrator who brought ASPD down.

If another participant bothers them - or a provider - they will gang to drive them away. And if board owners cease to give them want they want, they use what private information they have gathered along the way, to destroy them.
Old 01-08-2011, 09:38 PM   #36
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

So, is this your way of shitting on the couch before you leave....I'm missing the point....you just admitted that Becky quit responding to you and St.C was just placating you.
Old 01-08-2011, 09:40 PM   #37
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
P.S. chicagoboy posted while I was typing this post. I am not surprised he would show himself at this juncture. Though he comes in rarely these days - thankfully - he was at ASPD - probably the nastiest SOB I have seen anywhere on hobby sites. He'd come in mainly to flame newbies, berate those who were inexperienced at reviewing (when he never wrote a review in his life, and mock those who had gotten robbed or cheated by a provider or a stripper...
You read it here, folks - I'm the nastiest SOB 'round these parts. Take that, Checkers players.

Raphy, how can we miss you if you won't go away?

(Wayward 11, Raphael 4; for those keeping score)
Old 01-08-2011, 09:41 PM   #38
notanewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 99

Quote:
The whole point of this thread is, if people like notanewbie are prevented from having fun by flaming, harassing, slandering, and insulting others, then the rest of us might finally derive some enjoyment from this place.
not that anyone really cares, including me, but if you were to read my posts and those of Rafe's you would see that I hardly ever complain or call out the mods or ownership of the board. I am here to share info and enjoy myself. Rafe insults cries, bitches and moans about almost everything.

IF YOU ARE NOT ENJOYING YOURSELF HERE OR IN THE HOBBY...walk away. If this hobby and board has became this important in your life you should take a break.

I am not "just sayin"

Sincerely,

nan
Old 01-08-2011, 09:45 PM   #39
Raphael
BANNED

I am rather surprised by Chicagoboy's latest post. Though I never much liked him, I thought he was rather more intelligent than the average participant. But his last post is not at all intelligent. In it he displays the mentality of a 10 year old in the schoolyard, who'd like to believe al lhe needs to do to be victorious, is to proclaim victory.

Perhaps the worst of the problems in all of this is Kosair - not because of the drama he has stirred last summer, though that was pretty bad. But because of his incompetence to provide the drama-free information-only board many people would like to have.

Though his site gets very little activity, still by very virtue of existing it corners enough of that market to make it unlikely others could get enough traction with a new site. If that site existed, who would care if an handful of morons make a mess of Eccie, as they have of ASPD: a better alternative would exist, and few people would even bother to know of the existence of the Houston lynch-mob.
Old 01-08-2011, 09:57 PM   #40
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
A board that is little more than a playgroung for nasty holdovers from that nasty site among all sites - ASPD - is not a site I care to participate in anyways - nor is it a site in which I am likely to meet people I might want to communicate with, as good people are indeed kept away by the abuse and sheer siliness of the banter those times it is only banter.
Got to love that ASPD tagline .....too funny.
Old 01-08-2011, 10:01 PM   #41
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Do you mean to say that this is the most popular site in Houston....even though others exist?
Old 01-08-2011, 10:01 PM   #42
Meoauniaea
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

This board must really be big or the only thing in Raphael's life if it causes so much anger and attention. If he's been banned on two other boards and already given a vacation here before, perhaps he needs to look in the mirror. Then again, I assume he will blame the mods. Or a plague. Or fundamentalists with nukes. Or atmosphere-eating nanobots. Or a super volcano. Or Cylons. Or SkyNet.
Old 01-08-2011, 10:04 PM   #43
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3

Is this just a long drawn out request for an invite to the Island of Misfit Toys Raphael?

Why do you have over 800 posts on a site you hate so much, maybe you and Losair can kiss and makeup (make out, whatever works for you two), his last mail order bride surely has run off with another lesbeanse by now. Could you make a quick list of the hobbyists in Houston that you don't hate?
Old 01-08-2011, 10:07 PM   #44
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
It is not an attack on ECCIE to express the opinion that it is not so wise to give control of Houston to a pool of people from which were selected the mods & administrator who brought ASPD down.
What pool? Which mods? Which admin?

Paging Oliver Stone ...
Old 01-08-2011, 10:37 PM   #45
Raphael
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post

Losair (...) his last mail order bride
These words pretty much proves it is Wayward who created the blog outing Kosair and me. It proves it because references to Kosair's alleged mail-order bride were obsessive in that blog. It proves it also because in the blog as well as here, Wayward is obssessive about homosexual imagery and slurs.

This may also show that Sofia - yes Sofia - is the most insightful and best-informed among us. She always said it was Wayward who creates those blogs outing people. Kosair thinks it is Mr_Clever. Tysteel and I think it was Hambone. Others think it is Hambone and Mr_Clever. But Wayward has just exposed himself.

Wayward is indeed unstable - and dangerous. Not only outing people - but actively stalking them - as when he went to my house to take photos which he then posted on his blog
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women