Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47433
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 08-18-2017, 03:49 PM   #46
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Admins can ascertain who posted what, Junior. I'm sure they'll see the photo you posted during your little hissy fit
Yeah, good luck running to the mods on that, you little pussysnitch!

Let me know when you're ready to thank Trump for enforcing odumbo's red line!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 03:49 PM   #47
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 03:55 PM   #48
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Actually you did...
Wrong, snitchfuck. The only person I ever rtm is Marshall, aka T_H_O_R, but you obviously intervened on his behalf. Keeping him on your team makes you libtards sound so much more logical and coherent.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 03:56 PM   #49
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Actually you did and instead of saying "Thank you WTF" ....you unsuccessfully tried to throw Assup under the bus.

Let us all pray your momentary break of the rules does not trigger bambino's urge to break the underage rule once again.

The only gross old pervert here is Asswipe. Your "buddy". Do you surf fatgay.net as well? Probably. Women don't get you hard.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 03:57 PM   #50
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

But the FACT is the Syrians were running sorties out of that airport the next fucking day... the op was ineffective.
You're lying, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, because you cannot cite a single, legitimate source to back up your lie, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 04:02 PM   #51
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're lying, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, because you cannot cite a single, legitimate source to back up your lie, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
The pig is an ignoramus. He doesn't understand that cruise missiles aren't the weapon to take out runways. You actually have to drop a special bomb on them. Why risk one of our pilots on that mission when we destroyed 20% of his capable Air Force from hundreds of miles away. The pig is denegrateing the fine work of our Navy because he's a pig. Assad hasn't used chemical weapons since.
Old 08-18-2017, 04:15 PM   #52
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
The pig is an ignoramus. He doesn't understand that cruise missiles aren't the weapon to take out runways. You actually have to drop a special bomb on them. Why risk one of our pilots on that mission when we destroyed 20% of his capable Air Force from hundreds of miles away. The pig is denegrateing the fine work of our Navy because he's a pig. Assad hasn't used chemical weapons since.
Just why do you care so much about those God damn Syrian Babies?

You don't want the little fuckers over here. You're afraid they'll grow up and cut off you brainless head.

So Assad is doing you and Trump a favor.

The real problem is us half ass arming the rebels. Assad was doing his version of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

You think if Russia would have come to the aide of Japan in 1945 and prolonged the war, it would have been doing anybody any good?

Think mutherfucker!

Guess wtf those two pictures are of?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 06:37 PM   #53
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:

You don't want the little fuckers over here. You're afraid they'll grow up and cut off you brainless head.

The real problem is us half ass arming the rebels. Assad was doing his version of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

You think if Russia would have come to the aide of Japan in 1945 and prolonged the war, it would have been doing anybody any good?

Think mutherfucker!

Did I say anything about Syrian babies you retard? It was your boy Obama who set the redline you asshole. He did nothing right? You're really a dumbfuck. I'm putting you in the Asswipe/Pho Pocket category.
Old 08-18-2017, 06:43 PM   #54
T_H_O_R
BANNED

Quote:

Think mutherfucker!

look like break it all down setup a modern 21 century city with fiber optic ... layer windows building moden etc
T_H_O_R is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 02:24 AM   #55
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
At this point trump looks ineffective and soon to be impotent if not there already. He can not bring Republicans together at all anymore. The only way he can get stuff done seems to me to be get "trumpublicans" elected. That's a ways off if it ever can happen.
When half the republicans would have prefered Hillary, and the other just HATE trump for wanting to drain the swamp', the fact hes gotten what he HAS got done, is amazing to me..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Well its time for a new plan I guess as he just fired Bannon. He has fired so many people now. He can even replace the as fast as he fires them.
All cause once again the RABID leftist lame stream media pushd to get him fired. At this rate i wonder is there ANYONE In trump's cabinet safe from their heckling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Facts don't matter to these lib-retarded jackasses and purveyors of fake news! Once they brand you a racist, no amount of FACTS can remove the epithet. You're stuck with it - just as if Joe McCarthy had branded you a communist!

Libtards live in a fact-free world! They prefer to be ruled by hate and emotion!
And to the left, ANYONE not a leftists through and through is a racist..
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 06:53 AM   #56
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
When half the republicans would have prefered Hillary, and the other just HATE trump for wanting to drain the swamp', the fact hes gotten what he HAS got done, is amazing to me..

All cause once again the RABID leftist lame stream media pushd to get him fired. At this rate i wonder is there ANYONE In trump's cabinet safe from their heckling?

And to the left, ANYONE not a leftists through and through is a racist..
None here though. LOL

bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 07:01 AM   #57
JCM800
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
None here though. LOL

Are those some of the "fine people" from the rally Trump was referring to?

JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 07:04 AM   #58
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
Are those some of the "fine people" from the rally Trump was referring to?

You're lying again, 1-800-JCM-DATO. Everyone knows that Trump explicitly denounced white supremacists, you lying POS.

Old 08-22-2017, 08:21 AM   #59
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 118

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're lying again, 1-800-JCM-DATO. Everyone knows that Trump explicitly denounced white supremacists, you lying POS.

No, he didn't denounce white supremists, his voting base. You may have THOUGHT he did, when, after he fucked up with his "many sides" speech, he read a scripted message the next day, like a forced hostage would read to appease his captors (staff).

Everyone saw the REAL Trump when he blasted away in the lobby of his Trump tower, saying there were "fine people" on the white supremacists and neo-nazi side. FUCK NO.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 08:29 AM   #60
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolongus View Post
No, he didn't denounce white supremists, his voting base. You may have THOUGHT he did, when, after he fucked up with his "many sides" speech, he read a scripted message the next day, like a forced hostage would read to appease his captors (staff).

Everyone saw the REAL Trump when he blasted away in the lobby of his Trump tower, saying there were "fine people" on the white supremacists and neo-nazi side. FUCK NO.

You're the mutha fuckers parsing words, pro-plunged-ass, and Trump is 100% correct to also denounce those communistic Antifa thugs, you equivocating mutha fucker. There is no evidence that there would have been any violence without them being there, and the violence they unleashed on Baltimore police proves they are hate filled thugs promulgating an anti-American agenda.

Quote:
President Donald Trump on Monday explicitly condemned white supremacists and "racist" violence...

(CNBC)

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women