Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40247
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-05-2017, 07:37 PM   #61
elborak
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

You can't ban someone based on their MAC address; that never leaves the LAN.
elborak is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 08:13 PM   #62
bigguyt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Screw banning him, let's just go down to the bk and stick his nuts in the fryer
bigguyt is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 07:32 AM   #63
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigguyt View Post
Screw banning him, let's just go down to the bk and stick his nuts in the fryer
Pay him $6 a minute he’ll do it on his webcam show while shoving a Kumquat up his ass.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 01:54 PM   #64
Hematoma
Premium Access

Encounters: 78

I don't think they do permanent bans here so I guess the little Bulgarian kumquatter will be back. My only goal will be to improve my ranking on the list
Hematoma is online now   Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 06:55 PM   #65
sherman klump
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hematoma View Post
I don't think they do permanent bans here so I guess the little Bulgarian kumquatter will be back. My only goal will be to improve my ranking on the list
Is Tatts going to have to create a "top 20" list? Is this going to be like the college playoffs for a fight to be in the Final 4?
sherman klump is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 06:56 PM   #66
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherman klump View Post
Is Tatts going to have to create a "top 20" list? Is this going to be like the college playoffs for a fight to be in the Final 4?
Or create MVP "most vapulant poster"
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 08:04 AM   #67
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatasddd View Post
This site has turned into complete, total and utter shit. It is beyond belief !The individuals responsible for this , including myself, ARE:

1. Bambino
2. BerryBerry
3. BigguyT
4. Hematoma.
5. LustyLad
6. Eyecue2
7. Sherman Klump
8. Big Stig
9. Sjmonti

A total of about 10 individuals altogether. One of these individuals has dallied his life and days away on this site by having made nearly 13k post and keep on doing this bullshit and evidently has no intention to ever stop.

These individuals ARE NOT ECCIE. Eccie has many good and decent members in the Pittsburgh area and others. But the above named characters have rendered the Pittsburgh section of the site totally pointless and into catastrophic thorough type of purest shit.

Effective Immediately,

While I do keep my membership on here, I will no longer provide reviews, talk (back), even if provoked, to these individuals through posts or engage in endless and pointless intrigues and dalling over bullshit although I may sometimes post a post or two here and there. ANYBODY NOT ON THE LIST is welcome to pm me for info and pics on providers.

In the end, the smart cede. It is time for me to cede.

Thanks.
Why am I not surprised to see Bambino at the top of the list. Sorry for you guys having to claim him as a local.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 08:18 AM   #68
Atomic Hamster
Account Disabled

Encounters: 22

Bam look like a choir boy by comparison to the OP. But thanks for stopping by to start shit
Atomic Hamster is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 08:33 AM   #69
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomic Hamster View Post
Bam look like a choir boy by comparison to the OP. But thanks for stopping by to start shit
Yeah, he’s a stupid snaggled tooth trailer park hick. He cockstalks me just like the Bulgarian Cocksucker. He reads my reviews, sends me PMs. He has issues.
Old 12-22-2017, 10:02 AM   #70
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Wow! MT Jockstrap was just musing about tatas over in the Political Forum. Somehow he heard about the kumquat shows. They don't have any entertainment like that down at his squalid trailer park in Mckinney, TX - so he is up here desperately stalking the Pittsburgh forum in search of tatas! Maybe if someone gives him a pound of kumquats he'll leave!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 03:17 PM   #71
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomic Hamster View Post
"Bam" as you guys call him, looks like a choir boy to anyone. Had he not lied and said I was banned from this forum I would not have posted here. I have no idea who tata is or care. I just wanted to prove I was not blocked from posting. I may be an ass sometimes but at least I am not a liar.
Old 12-22-2017, 03:21 PM   #72
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Wow! MT Jockstrap was just musing about tatas over in the Political Forum. Somehow he heard about the kumquat shows. They don't have any entertainment like that down at his squalid trailer park in Mckinney, TX - so he is up here desperately stalking the Pittsburgh forum in search of tatas! Maybe if someone gives him a pound of kumquats he'll leave!
Yes I guess I would have to go to your neck of the woods to find that kind of show. Not my thing but you guys have fun . By the way does Tata have a raspy voice?
Old 12-22-2017, 03:35 PM   #73
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Yeah, he’s a stupid snaggled tooth trailer park hick. He cockstalks me just like the Bulgarian Cocksucker. He reads my reviews, sends me PMs. He has issues.
Why don't you post those PM's you keep lying about. You like to allude that I flirted with you and you know it was to set the terms of the bet you welshed on. Do the guys up here know what a liar and a coward you are? Do they know you swing both ways? Fucking crybaby. If you can't handle it shut your pie hole.
Old 12-22-2017, 04:49 PM   #74
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
Why don't you post those PM's you keep lying about. You like to allude that I flirted with you and you know it was to set the terms of the bet you welshed on. Do the guys up here know what a liar and a coward you are? Do they know you swing both ways? Fucking crybaby. If you can't handle it shut your pie hole.
You are lying. And you know it. But you can spread your assholeishness where ever you please. Your “legend” is growing.
Old 12-22-2017, 05:30 PM   #75
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
"Bam" as you guys call him, looks like a choir boy to anyone. Had he not lied and said I was banned from this forum I would not have posted here. I have no idea who tata is or care. I just wanted to prove I was not blocked from posting. I may be an ass sometimes but at least I am not a liar.
You are an ass and a liar. Enjoy your weekend at the halfway house. You deserve it for kicking your pet raccoon. Poor fella was just trying to get a bite of your Big Mac.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women