Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70382
biomed160292
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 10-01-2017, 07:05 AM   #16
Tom Keen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

When I used to frequent BP providers, I often used the 15, or 30 min card to start with, and if worthy, I'd move up to an hour. But like Dr. Smooth, I was let down often by those experiences. Many of those, I was glad to get the heck outta there quickly on a few. Now, I rarely travel down that BP path now unless I'm in a hurry or need a BNG. I too like to hour or longer apts, and stick to the ones eccie reviewed and often reach out to other hobbyist, for references before I book with a provider.
There is plenty of good advice out there from guys who like all of us, just don't want any issues or troubles.
Tom Keen is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 09:07 PM   #17
Guest072918
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default You get what you pay for

Applies to the hobby as well as everywhere else in life. Do your reasearch for reputable providers with enough reviews to know what to expect. Bargain hunters belong in the basement and on BP. If you are going to see a lady, make it worth both of your while. Remember the hobby is a treat to be savored and enjoyed like a fine meal. If you want fast food, go to BP, or cruise a few shady streets in HSV.

As for HSV slowing down, I have little explanation. Personally, I have been out of the game for personal reasons. Guess I will have to get back on the wagon and start contributing to the community again. Looks like I need to start looking for couples friendly ladies ....
Guest072918 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 10:04 PM   #18
drsmooth1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Of course you all know that reputable providers advertise on BP right? The same providers that advertise on P411, Eccie, etc. I personally don't think where you advertise is what makes a provider quality or not, either you are or you're not.

If a gent pays for 15mins or 5hrs, $60 or $1000, as long as he's satisfied I thought was the goal.
drsmooth1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 02:02 AM   #19
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Granted it was awhile ago but while pre-booking and during my 1st visit to B-Ham (and Montgomery) I got quite a few req's for Huntsville.
I thought "hmmm" on my next AL tour I'll give Huntsville (and Mobile) a go but lol this thread makes me pretty nervous now.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 02:56 PM   #20
Mammiejammer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by drsmooth1 View Post
Of course you all know that reputable providers advertise on BP right? The same providers that advertise on P411, Eccie, etc. I personally don't think where you advertise is what makes a provider quality or not, either you are or you're not.

If a gent pays for 15mins or 5hrs, $60 or $1000, as long as he's satisfied I thought was the goal.
Absolutely Doc. If it's a gold nugget I don't care where I find it it is what it is admittedly the pickings are a bit on the slim side when it comes to Backpage but there are some good girls on there. Even among Elite providers it's still a matter of research what's on their menu and what will suit you as a hobbyist because I'll say straight up that I've had plenty of experiences that were less than Stellar with so-called high-end providers. And of course anybody can have an off-day from time to time all of those things play into the experience for the hobbyist. But I certainly don't turn my nose up at someone just because they advertise on Backpage as you said there are lots of providers who are on p411 and other sites that also run an ad on Backpage just saying. MJ
Mammiejammer is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 08:37 AM   #21
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

hmmmm
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 10:12 AM   #22
GigiGabore
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 173664
My ECCIE Reviews

Some of us have been hibernating, but are coming out of hibernation, hee hee
GigiGabore is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 10:42 AM   #23
Paddy Daddy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by GigiGabore View Post
Some of us have been hibernating, but are coming out of hibernation, hee hee

There she is!!!! One if N. Alabama's all time sweethearts speaks again!!! You have been missed GigiGabore!!!
Paddy Daddy is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 04:15 PM   #24
GigiGabore
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 173664
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, I'm back and dying to see my gents♡
GigiGabore is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 10:10 PM   #25
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocoBrown View Post
I can honestly say that it is not the season.. its HUNTSVILLE! I travel all over and have no problems. Don't be confused by people who don't travel much, business is awesome in other places! Government fiscal yr has absolutely nothing to do with it. I just left Maryland, Philadelphia and Washington DC, and was so booked, when I left people are still contacting me for hr+ visits! I came here on personal business, and thought it would be cool to post an ad while I'm here, and it has been a big disappointment. seems like the Huntsville market has been invaded by less than decent, cheap , fake picture posting providers. So bad, that when quality providers visit, no one even appreciates it. I always stay at an upscale location, am always on time and dressed in something elegantly erotic, to sit around and watch the news all day lolNeedless to say, I wont be coming here unless its for personal obligations. its a damn shame. To all the ladies having trouble touring this area: LEAVE AND GO TO WHERE IT IS WORTH TOURING... Up north is great right now!!! Suggestions: Raleigh, NC, Delaware, Richmond, VA, NOVA, DC, Maryland, PA NJ.... it wont let you down money back guaranteed!
The Huntsville market has always been a strange market. Based on demographics it should happily support $400 an hour rates yet one is damn lucky to get $200 an hour thanks to a few factors that keep the market well below what could be supported. Then factor in providers offering BNG, 15 minute visits, and half hour visits and you get a cluster of hard going for visiting ladies who do not match the going rates or offer those quick visits. When I lived in the area the rate was so hobbyist friendly any Tom, Dick, or Harry hobbyist could easily see 4 or 5 different ladies in any given day for less than the average hourly rate one gets in San Francisco. And those would have been hourly visits.
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 12:43 AM   #26
FLReWrite
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladtinzu View Post
... ... any Tom, Dick, or Harry hobbyist could easily see 4 or 5 different ladies in any given day ...
Well, I only did that a couple of times.
FLReWrite is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 05:34 AM   #27
Xmas Candy!!
Registered Member

I search EROS for lady’s ads and use Eccie for research.

EROS advertising is where it’s at
Xmas Candy!! is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women