Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > The Sandbox - Panhandle
The Sandbox - Panhandle The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70373
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47416
pyramider46370
bambino40271
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-08-2017, 08:23 PM   #16
bc1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc1969 View Post
Have you seen this piece by Alan Dershowitz from the other day, the path to impeachment is very narrow, I think had Hillary won the road to having her impeached was a much cleaner path, but now nobody cares what she did, Trumps got the chair and is the target, history is going to tell a story about a very corrupt political process and one man who was able to stand against it.

I would like to see Trump fire Mueller, and he has good reason to based on the direction this investigation has went, but there is a saying in politics “when the other side is digging a hole they can’t get out of, you let them keep digging”

bc1969 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 09:37 AM   #17
Gyrojockey
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

It's become clear to me that the few of you that have contributed to this thread are part of the Trump base that will continue to support him no matter what he has done in the past or what he says or does now as president.

Reminds me of an old adage: “A wise man changes his mind often. A fool never does.”

Don't drink the Kool-Aide...
Gyrojockey is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 12:29 PM   #18
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Default Heh....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyrojockey View Post
It's become clear to me that the few of you that have contributed to this thread are part of the Trump base that will continue to support him no matter what he has done in the past or what he says or does now as president.

Reminds me of an old adage: “A wise man changes his mind often. A fool never does.”

Don't drink the Kool-Aide...
Heh .......I thought you mite be fun to talk to , you was giving a good talk but given no facts.

No worries no one was drinking the Kool-aide you was putting out there .......
Jjsunday is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 04:49 PM   #19
Hermosa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21
Default You still don't get it.

One of the most profound statements made about the election of Trump was said by a stunned reporter on ABC on election night. He said that this election was the Country rejecting the story line of the Republican Party, the Democratic Party and the news media.
The people rejected everyone offered by the Republican party. Everyone offered by the Democratic party. Even most you Democrats, admit it, you would rather Bernie was the nominee! As for the media, the people were (and still are) tired of the media and its arrogance. Trump was elected simply because he wasn't one of them!
I think for one brief moment, that media guy got it! It was time for all parties that were rejected and re evaluate why they were rejected. That revelation lasted about a minute and they all went back to being the same clowns they were before the election. Think I'm wrong? Trumps approval rating is something like 35 percent. Congress has a approval rating down in the teens! The media is around 25 percent. Now, another result of this last election was that nobody should trust the polls. Still the simple fact is this. No matter how low Trumpa approval is, he is still considered better than them!
I'm pretty sure a number will disagree with me, but one thing most of us can agree with is this. Most of the clowns in politics today, just need to go away!
Hermosa is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 10:55 AM   #20
Jardinier
Valued Poster

There will always be a demonstrable need to support those who can't support themselves due to various hardships, but you simply can't confiscate what the American people have worked to achieve and give it to those who make no effort to improve their social or economic condition other than to sit back and collect with a sense of entitlement like a greedy brat in Willy Wonka's candy factory. The rich will always find a way to charge more for their "service" -- the gap between rich & poor will continue to grow. Regardless, you can't continue to spend what you don't have. Sooner or later, the debtor will have to pay back what is owed. I for one, am tired of pushing it off to our future generations. Both parties make promises we can no longer afford, and pad the voter rolls with electors with ears itching for more than any nation can support. Time to pay the piper while we still have a nation we can call our own.
Jardinier is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 04:20 PM   #21
bc1969
Valued Poster

The Trump base are a very informed group of people and all Americans should be happy that we finally have a voice in the White House, a voice that can’t be influenced by contributions or insider trading deals or politics as usual. Did you know that Trump donates his paycheck to charity, the whole thing. If a group (lobbyist) come to him trying to influence a particular piece of legislation (for example, if what these lobbyist are offering is not good for Americans then it’s a no deal—he shows them the door. Even if you like politics as usual, you can’t make an argument that what he stands for is deplorable. On the other hand, Clinton supporters are a very uninformed group, and mostly single issue voters—(for example, she’s a female or she supports open boarders or she’s been in politics her whole life or women’s right to choose or government assistance programs,,,these government assisted programs are very popular for her) the Clinton base is a very narrow minded group, it’s old politics and has nothing new to offer.

It’s been obvious since the Bill Clinton era that voters really don’t care about how a president conducts himself with women, the First Lady don’t care either

And what Hermosa said, I remember that moment very well, the reporter nailed it, trump and his supporters have not forgetten why we are here and why his followers are so loyal. Seems the establishment (Dems and Republicans) are still trying to figure out how we the people, the voters got involved and screwed up this election.
Old 12-27-2017, 02:52 PM   #22
bc1969
Valued Poster

Default Hillary supporters

Not democrats, but these are the dumb Hillary supporters—or better known as the trump protesters, (referred to as “millennials”) or even better known as a group of people that found something to do one evening that was fun. Should the right to vote be easier then getting a drivers license?

Kappin, an earlier poster in this thread I think is one of these people, js

Old 12-27-2017, 06:03 PM   #23
kappin
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

bc's a clown... nuff said.
kappin is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 06:57 PM   #24
bc1969
Valued Poster

I understand that low testosterone levels are difficult to live with, but I want to know how are you doing,,,underwear, boxers, or panties?

Are you and gyrojockey friends?
Old 12-27-2017, 09:28 PM   #25
Gyrojockey
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

I agree that the video you posted is scary.

But, i'm unsure how you thought that kappin and i are friends.

And i also dont see the diffefence begween Trump's base, of which you are apparently one, and the “dumb Hillary supporters” you say are portrayed in the video you posted.

Care to enlighten me?
Gyrojockey is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 03:47 PM   #26
bc1969
Valued Poster

There are several videos out there that are really an interesting look into human behavior—they took a group of Hillary supporters and laid out her tax plan to them but they told the group that it was trumps tax plan—they all hated it—and on the flip side they laid out the trump tax plan but told the group is was Hillary’s tax plan —they all loved it—this was done with many issues facing the world economy, and the results were always the same, it was judged as a ‘who said it’ and not what was being said (of course there were several people who caught on to the double talk) I think my only problem with this behavior is that is was a group of registered voters who have and intend to in the future vote again. I would like to see a system in place that on one hand respects your right to vote but on the flip side it vets you, or qualifies you as a card carrying voter.

Now I guess the same could be said for trump voters,(we like his charisma, charm, bluntness, his ability to articulate how the rich get richer off the hard work of the middle class and insider trading deals and behind the scenes negotiations) but I don’t think so—the media will run with a story line of two comments from an hour long speech he made, there is no context, and they use that tactic and have successfully demonized trump, and that plays into their business structure, their ratings, their viewers (it’s really just for money) it plays into the crowd that only cares about ‘who said it’ and what’s being said is not important.

The proof is in the election results, Hillary had no plan for America (and that’s a fact, and it’s why she lost) but she still pulled in the popular vote,,,I call that a mystery, at least to me, I’ll never understand it.

Oh and btw, my last two post about you and kapplin ending up being in bad taste, I was attempting to in a humorous manner insult you back into the debate. Sry.
Old 12-30-2017, 04:08 AM   #27
kappin
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Obviously, I'm not interested in taking your bait bc... carry on Homer.
kappin is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 10:41 AM   #28
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

If the OP wanted opinions why was a political thread not posted in the Political Forum?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 02:03 PM   #29
bc1969
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kappin View Post
Obviously, I'm not interested in taking your bait bc... carry on Homer.
The response I have to this is to just give it time—I’ll get ya sooner or later—lol
Old 01-01-2018, 02:20 PM   #30
bc1969
Valued Poster

Btw, who was your guy—or girl, I’m gonna guess Rubio, and that’s not an insult, Marco Rubio loves this country and I expect he is not finished. Stand up guy.

Did you hear the rumor that Hillary Clinton does gang bang sex, (I’m not being an ass here, I remember when that came out during the primaries) I would definitely sign up for that

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women