Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley
Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70373
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59829
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47416
pyramider46370
bambino40272
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-12-2017, 11:05 AM   #16
bustybabygirl
Pleasure Practitioner

User ID: 309364
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers View Post
Treebark rude and disrespectful? I don't think any chick has ever said that before!
Sweet like sugar to me.
bustybabygirl is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 11:23 AM   #17
August Black
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

No ones making excuses for her but if you can show me a provider that young that has mastered the art of communication and setting up and maintaining appointments then I can show you 50 who can't. Instead of even suggesting that some real world issue came up you're quick to call her out on being rude and inconsiderate of ones time because I guess a provider doesn't do anything but sit in a room all day waiting for a monger to stop by. If you don't wanna extend an appointment with a guy because of an confirmed appointment after you then that's good for you but that's courtesy and not some law. But then we are subjected to posts about how much time it takes for chicks to get ready between sessions......but the guy who's already in your room and has already payed you wants to go longer and doesn't give a shit about your smeared makeup but you tell him no to spend time getting ready for the next guy.....

Yes time wasted can never be regained but if for a example a provider had to rush to the hospital for a family member who just got into an accident do you really think she's texting all her appointments on the way there or even in the waiting room saying hey grandmas in an accident I have to cancel............
August Black is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 11:32 AM   #18
bustybabygirl
Pleasure Practitioner

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Extenuating circumstances come up and we all need to cancel sometimes. If I really inconvenience someone I usually offer a steep discount to make it up to them next time. But you guys weren't saying "must have been an emergency". The excuses given in this thread simply don't make up for the fact that he drove 100 miles just to get blown off. I would never begrudge a generally really stand up and reliable girl for an occasional mistake. That's not what this is about.

Who knows if that was actually the reason, but for a reputable provider, saying "My 1-1:30 wanted to extend his session so I NCNS for my 2pm" is not okay.
Old 12-12-2017, 12:02 PM   #19
August Black
Valued Poster

There could have been endless possibilities as to why she NCNS.....none of which you mentioned or alluded to. Your original reason for posting was to call out her business etiquette and ultimately scold her and also to point out that the guys were giving her a pass because she's hot (which was incorrect). A couple valid points were raised as to why she possibly didn't respond and I decided to mention the RW potential issue and you doubled back. Surprising, because I thought a provider would have at least initially tried to defend her or offer a potential reason instead of coming off as some stern parent.
Old 12-12-2017, 12:44 PM   #20
bustybabygirl
Pleasure Practitioner

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't know her at all. So it's not so much me attacking her business style as I am not familiar with it in any way. It was more so being amused by how some of the men in the thread seemed to make excuses for her NCNS, and justify it. And my opinion, is because it's because she's apparently a bombshell. Some average girl NCNS a client who drove 100 miles and everyone has plenty of shit to say about it and how they'll never reach out to her. And you know that's the truth.

I'm not the one who came up with the "extending the appt" possibility. I simply shared my opinion that such an extension is not a valid reason to blow off the next client.

Don't know this girl, could be the most reliable girl in Albany just having a bad day. The comments before mine show that not to be true though. Because if Kira, for example, did the same thing, you know we would all say "wow that's not like her at all, it must have been an emergency and I'm sure she will make it up to you."

If it was truly an extenuating circumstance, I would expect to her to reach out to the client she NCNS on and try to make it up to him. Maybe she will.
Old 12-12-2017, 02:07 PM   #21
August Black
Valued Poster

Ok you win LOL never mind the fact that you blew the bombshell aspect out of proportion and completely ran with it.
Old 12-12-2017, 02:16 PM   #22
hob782
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by August Black View Post
I bet someone probably decided to TOFTT and when he got there and saw her decided to increase his time. Shit if I agreed to a half hr and I showed up and she was the chick from the pics I'd spring for a hr
Quote:
I absolutely agree with you bud. But also remember some guys find it a turn off with a chick that uses her phone during an appointment. As I'm sure you also noticed the provider cupboard is bare. A chick that hot has her phone going nuclear. Again not justifying it but it gets hard to keep up with for some of the texts and calls; plus allegedly they're only 21
Quote:
the hobby gods (yes I said hobby gods) have a way of righting things. Personally I think you're set up for a redemption story. She might try to make it up to you or you end up saving your money (but unfortunately wasting time) but also having a way better experience with someone else. Always have a backup or two. It might be messed up if you don't end up going to them but the ultimate mission for us guys is to get laid. This shit comes with the territory but the gods usually balance the scales.
Quote:
No ones making excuses for her but if you can show me a provider that young that has mastered the art of communication and setting up and maintaining appointments then I can show you 50 who can't. Instead of even suggesting that some real world issue came up you're quick to call her out on being rude and inconsiderate of ones time because I guess a provider doesn't do anything but sit in a room all day waiting for a monger to stop by. If you don't wanna extend an appointment with a guy because of an confirmed appointment after you then that's good for you but that's courtesy and not some law. But then we are subjected to posts about how much time it takes for chicks to get ready between sessions......but the guy who's already in your room and has already payed you wants to go longer and doesn't give a shit about your smeared makeup but you tell him no to spend time getting ready for the next guy.....

Yes time wasted can never be regained but if for a example a provider had to rush to the hospital for a family member who just got into an accident do you really think she's texting all her appointments on the way there or even in the waiting room saying hey grandmas in an accident I have to cancel............
Quote:
There could have been endless possibilities as to why she NCNS.....none of which you mentioned or alluded to. Your original reason for posting was to call out her business etiquette and ultimately scold her and also to point out that the guys were giving her a pass because she's hot (which was incorrect). A couple valid points were raised as to why she possibly didn't respond and I decided to mention the RW potential issue and you doubled back. Surprising, because I thought a provider would have at least initially tried to defend her or offer a potential reason instead of coming off as some stern parent.
I'm confused.......you're not defending her?

T'Pol me up
hob782 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women