Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59914
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47531
pyramider46370
bambino40313
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117

Old 01-02-2018, 10:26 PM   #16
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
This may the worse demographic lie you have told to date.

I will also point out that your comment
Is true of both Trump and Clinton since the majority of voters have an education, it stands to reason that they both could have a majority of educated voters. The real question is who has the highest percentage.

Then you have the uneducated base that put him on top.
Here is his numbers compared to other Republicans.
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...der-education/

And while you did not bring any racial demographics into it. I am sure that was your next move so I went ahead and answered that rebuttal as well. Try again LOL!
And the gap is closing rapidly as shown in this link.
https://nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=16
That group your stupid ass and Standing Stupid constantly brag about voting dim-retard is the PhD group, M T Brain Socket. However, it's a minority group that is more than offset by the high school dropouts who vote dim-retard, M T Brain Socket. It's notable how the dim-retard media no longer counts "drop outs" as a separate demographic group but rather lumps them in with high school graduates, M T Brain Socket. But an intelligent, discerning person can easily see that certain demographic groups with a disproportionately high dropout rate overwhelmingly voted dim-retard, M T Brain Socket. Statistics don't lie, M T Brain Socket, but dim-retards like you do. High school graduates and those with some college constitute early 60% of the voting population, M T Brain Socket, and they went for Trump, M T Brain Socket. hildebeest received the vast majority of the high school dropout vote -- just like Odumbo did with 64% of the dropout vote in 2012, M T Brain Socket.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 11:07 PM   #17
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00 gauge View Post
I have to agree with you on that one ..... "the educated vote democrat and the uneducated vote republican" is indeed a fucked up claim" .....
And what exactly COUNTS as education? Someone brought up through the libtard indoctrination centers formerly known as schools and colleges?
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 12:31 AM   #18
goodman0422
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
And what exactly COUNTS as education? Someone brought up through the libtard indoctrination centers formerly known as schools and colleges?
That is correct. What the OP is asking is "Why are people with more years of liberal indoctrination more liberal?"

There's no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people. The "professor" is but one example.
goodman0422 is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 02:36 AM   #19
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Correcting Professor Fellatio's constant spelling, grammar and diction errors would be a full-time job. The funny part is how anyone so manifestly uneducated can have the chutzpah to pose as a college professor!

FRAUD, FRAUD, FRAUD!!
Poor professor standinshit. A victim of his own post.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 04:40 AM   #20
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Poor professor standinshit. A victim of his own post.
I believe he's batting 1000% on his failing thread starts. The FACT that he keeps starting them is just another FACT that demonstrates his ingrained, etched stupidity and ignorance.

As 2018 unfolds there will be more EVIDENCE of it.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 05:32 AM   #21
gfejunkie

I get my biggest laughs of the day from standinshit and assup's posts. How can so much absolute stupidity be concentrated in two such worthless POS?

WTF and ekim the bamscram are good for a chuckle as well. Too bad littletex isn't around anymore. I'd LMAO all day and night!
Old 01-03-2018, 06:56 AM   #22
00 gauge
Lifetime Premium Access

I believe that StandinStoopid, much like Assup and Sissylips, simply crave attention ..... and the best way they can do that is to always be on the wrong side of every issue of every thread they start or comment on ..... they're simply trying to get us riled up ..... to get an emotional reaction out of us when they know they have nothing if the best they can do is praise Odumbo and HilLIARy and constantly bash Trump, who by the way, is doing a magnificent job .....
00 gauge is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 02:48 PM   #23
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00 gauge View Post
I believe that StandinStoopid, much like Assup and Sissylips, simply crave attention ..... and the best way they can do that is to always be on the wrong side of every issue of every thread they start or comment on ..... they're simply trying to get us riled up ..... to get an emotional reaction out of us when they know they have nothing.....
+1

Textbook definition of a TROLL.

Let's stop feeding the trolls.

It's been ages since an intelligent liberal posted in this forum. The ones who are left make the term look like an oxymoron.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 03:06 PM   #24
gfejunkie

Quote:
+1

Textbook definition of a TROLL.

Let's stop feeding the trolls.

It's been ages since an intelligent liberal posted in this forum. The ones who are left make the term look like an oxymoron.
I think you're right, L. They've all lost their minds to TDS. Can't even make sense of what they say anymore. Let them beat what's left of their brains out in their own threads. They don't even know when they're beat.
Old 01-03-2018, 06:41 PM   #25
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

If the educated vote Democrat. I wish someone could explain Sheila Jackson Lee-US Representative, John Wiley Price-Dallas County Commissioner, Eddie Bernice Johnson-US Representative.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 06:50 PM   #26
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
If the educated vote Democrat. I wish someone could explain Sheila Jackson Lee-US Representative, John Wiley Price-Dallas County Commissioner, Eddie Bernice Johnson-US Representative.
Don’t forget Maxine Waters and the rest of the Black Caucasian Caucus!!!!!!!!

She doesn’t even live in the district who votes for her!
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 12:49 AM   #27
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Quote:
Don’t forget Maxine Waters and the rest of the Black Caucasian Caucus!!!!!!!!

She doesn’t even live in the district who votes for her!
OR in fact MOST every democrat in office!
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 12:51 PM   #28
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
I nominate this for stupidest post of 2018. Yeah, I know the year is only two days old, but this one looks hard to top in terms of sheer stupidity.

A majority means more than 50%. Trump and Clinton cannot BOTH "have a majority of educated voters" since their combined total cannot exceed 100% of such voters (however one defines "educated").

Yeah, I know trashboy was trying to say something different, but this is a superb illustration of his utter inability to communicate his erratic thoughts in a coherent fashion.
[B]So what you are saying even though I said one thing , you feel you can alter it and the make a valid reply? Yep, that is how the conservative mind works[/B]
Homework assignment for MT Jockstrap and Professor Fellatio - did the high school dropout vote go for Trump or Clinton in 2016?
You need to learn the difference between "A" majority and "THE" majority you loon.
I will give you an analogy that you can relate to.

You and IB had a night out at "Lucky's". There was about 100 guys there you both hooked up with. 60% were circumcised 40% were not.
At the end of the night you stayed at IB's place. In the morning you had breakfast and started comparing notes on how many guy's you had blown the night before. So even if you had not shared the same guy's you could both have a majority of circumcised. I bet that makes it much easier for you to understand LOL!

And as far as homework here is an article excerpt I find amusing.

Quote:
1. White, no high school diploma — Those who were surprised when Trump won a large share of college-educated voters in New Hampshire and Nevada may be less surprised that areas with the strongest support for the New York City billionaire also had a relatively high number of residents who didn’t finish high school, according to The Times.

2. Self-describe their background as “American” — The sense of American heritage has a strong correlation with Trump supporters, bolstered by statistics about those supporters' views of President Barack Obama. In September, Public Policy Polling reported that 61 percent of Trump supporters believe Obama was not born in the United States.

3. Mobile homes — Mobile-home living ranked as having the third-strongest correlation to support for Donald Trump, according to The Times.

4. "Old economy" jobs — The overwhelming majority of Trump supporters earn less than $50,000 and have not benefited from stock market improvements, according to MarketWatch. Trump has blamed their lack of success on bad trade policies and immigration policies that have taken old economy jobs, along with government policies on healthcare, taxes, and guns.

5. Segregationists — There is also a strong correlation between Trump supporters and support of past third-party candidates, The Times said, noting that “Trump territory showed stronger support for the segregationist George Wallace in the 1968 election than the rest of the country, and substantially weaker support for the liberal-leaning former Republican John B. Anderson in 1980.”

Urgent: Who Should the GOP Nominate in 2016? Vote Here Now

6. *Labor participation rate — This variable has a negative correlation to Trump support, but the Boston Globe reported that polls indicate 54 percent of Republican union households support Trump. Still, union leaders have expressed concern about the GOP front-runner, The New York Times reported in January.

7. Born in the U.S. — There are few immigrants in the places where Trump has the strongest support, The Times article suggests. Many Trump supporters think “too many immigrants are bending the rules and even have a leg up on American-born citizens,” CNN noted.
As for the numbers it was

So by the chart you can see he did better by the less educated and the educated was large enough for both to have them as a majority.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 01:25 PM   #29
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I believe he's batting 1000% on his failing thread starts. The FACT that he keeps starting them is just another FACT that demonstrates his ingrained, etched stupidity and ignorance.

As 2018 unfolds there will be more EVIDENCE of it.
The DIPSHIT is strong in the " PERFESSER " !!! Seems like he's thrown down the gauntlet and challenged assup for the 2018 " Crown " allready !!!
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 01:26 PM   #30
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
And US Rep Hank Johnson !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women