Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 12-18-2015, 03:11 PM   #16
NEthing4fun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Penis!

Too soon?!?!?
NEthing4fun is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 03:51 PM   #17
stimulatethemind
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I have known Ms. Rivers for about 4 years now and she has become a very good friend of mine. To be honest, she is actually one of my very best friends. She is many things.....of course, stunningly beautiful, but also, extremely intelligent, kind, compassionate, generous,tolerant of others thoughts and ideas, a wonderful conversationalist, and she has a fun, quirky sense of humor. Above all else, however, she is a lady, in the truest sense of the word. She has done me the honor of accompanying me to the theatre, the symphony, the ballet and many fine dining establishment and I have always been so very proud of the lady on my arm.

I know what she does for a living can be dicey, at best, but she does not, in any way, deserve to be treated as she has been a couple of times recently. There is never a reason to humiliate a lady in public, particularly one like Jaycee. Quite frankly, these episodes have made me quite angry and the guys (can't refer to them as gentlemen) had best hope that I never meet them in person. I know that alcohol was a factor in both incidents, but that is absolutely no excuse for the behavior.

In conclusion, I would just urge all the gentlemen to please remember, when spending time with a lady, that these women are someone's daughter, granddaughter, niece, cousin or very close friend. I'm sure that no one would want any of their relationships to be treated in this manner. Besides, that is just not the way to treat another human. Just because you have paid for the lady's time does not mean that you own them....you do not and should not act as if you do.
stimulatethemind is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 07:44 PM   #18
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

I'm sure you are a wonderful companion & you certainly have your supporters & there's never and excuse for someone to be mean....that said...

You're going to have some bad apples every now and then...in your line of work or any other...and in this hybrid business model you have where you screen for compatibility and then engage in unpaid social time (in addition to compensated BCD time)...seems to me that it could be confusing without impeccable communication & as for the screening, it's your screening process...you own the outcome...

So by all means, rant away. Sometimes it's therapeutic. I rant about my (civie industry) clients and (civie) friends all the time. But I own the quality of my clients and the quality of my friends just like you own yours.

I guess I'm just not overcome with sympathy because you ran into a few louts.
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 08:06 PM   #19
JayceeRivers
Account Disabled

User ID: 113900
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
I'm sure you are a wonderful companion & you certainly have your supporters & there's never and excuse for someone to be mean....that said...

You're going to have some bad apples every now and then...in your line of work or any other...and in this hybrid business model you have where you screen for compatibility and then engage in unpaid social time (in addition to compensated BCD time)...seems to me that it could be confusing without impeccable communication & as for the screening, it's your screening process...you own the outcome...

So by all means, rant away. Sometimes it's therapeutic. I rant about my (civie industry) clients and (civie) friends all the time. But I own the quality of my clients and the quality of my friends just like you own yours.

I guess I'm just not overcome with sympathy because you ran into a few louts.
I found your response very thoughtful. I was going for therapeutic and informative at the same time. Though sympathy is appreciated it is certainty not necessary for me to appreciate a kind word or thoughtful reply. More or less the goal was to simply release the pent up words that refused to abate long enough for me to sleep and if I was very lucky it would alleviate a lady or two (if I am really lucky myself as well) of one less frustrating evening where we feel like a purchased toy instead of a human being. I didn't articulate well enough when I initiated the post that I am well aware and expectant of the occasional engagement gone bad. It is inevitable as human beings we "fuck up" Otherwise we would be perfect. If anyone finds perfection out there I am willing to a buy a ticket to see that!

I do blur the lines for those gentlemen that prefer the blurred lines. I find that venue more comfortable to work in and far less tainting (I speak only for myself in this) Just as I wish to be seen as human, I don't want to lose sight of the humanity that is my client. I want to always remember they are people with hopes, desires, and reasons that brought them to my door in the first place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena Duvall View Post
SA Angel's advice is super solid. I'm very sorry to hear about your experiences Jaycee. I'm sexually submissive behind closed doors. And in public I generally tend to be demure and amiable. Yet I have no tolerance for men treating women with such disrespect. And as much as I love consensual verbal degradation or humiliation during playtime, the consent aspect is crucial. It sounds like that dude was using the fact that he had money to book a couple hours of your time as an excuse for his piss-poor attitudes about providers. And likely women in general, whether or not they are sex workers.
Thank you Lena, You are quite stunning and I would certainly pay to enjoy your services. Consensual is the word of the hour. The most important word in this hobby. I do not judge anyone for consenting. I simply do not consent myself. I have immeasurable respect for ladies that indulge that part of themselves and the industry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Angel View Post
Have you SEEN Jaycee's showcase? I rest my case. Granted buxom redheads are my kryptonite so I may be biased.
Thank you Angel, you are beautiful yourself, and very thoughtful. I would love to meet you if you are ever in Kansas city

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
I understand and thanks. You are 110% correct. Some people don't know how to do their homework and even some of the women believe we are all the same "thing" and our mindsets should all be exactly the same concerning how we provide. There is and never will be only one way to behave or expect to be treated, as evidenced by the varied and many different opinions and behaviors about any subject matter on this board. The world is not black and white and it never will be. Some folks appear to have lost their compassion which concerns me greatly for them.

Continue doing what you do and never lower your expectations of others as some seem to have so readily done. You'll do just fine, just turn up your spidey senses as they will serve you well, and soon you won't have to deal with those, who not only would take advantage, but will reciprocate generously by throwing in their lack of gratitude and disrespect right on top of your generosity pie, and then they will ram it down your throat. You showed a great deal of restraint by not walking out after the first disrespectful comment the client made. I would have ended things right there and then. I don't tolerate that kind of treatment, and no one has to, regardless of what anyone who thinks less of them self or all the ladies, will tell you.

It's crazy the things people say and do in order to shut down those who would shine the tiniest light of compassion, generosity or decency. Or, even just those who prefer to attract like minded. Unfortunately, your light also attracts those who know not what they do, who they are, and even those on a mission to put your light out. Maybe because they can't get their own light to shine or something. Never lower your expectations or accept you are fated to mingle with less than the type of individual you prefer. You don't have to do a darn thing. You and your expectations are perfect just the way they are!
Thank you Maxi, I highly value your opinion. You have always proven to be an articulate, stunning woman. I honestly do not believe any of the gentlemen in this case knew what they were doing. Though it does not diminish the damage, I do not feel as if their intent was malicious. It simply dampened my spirit's to the point that it makes me hesitant to enjoy any offer that seems generous or thoughtful. I am already working on a slightly more thorough screening method and am reworking a few things to help me in the goal to maintain my expectations.

On a side note: I was concerned with walking out on one of the engagements because he was inebriated. Upsetting a drunk and seemingly emotional man (even if he is being rude, abrasive, and highly insulting) could result in either aggressive or suicidal behaviors. I did not want that sort of confrontation or worse for him to go to a place of self harm or self abuse. Alcohol has a way of magnifying things for the worse.
JayceeRivers is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women