Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59915
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47532
pyramider46370
bambino40314
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117

Old 02-24-2010, 03:32 PM   #91
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolette Morgandy View Post

It's as if you're imposing something upon me; it doesn't work like that, Mister!

What may be good for the goose, may not be good for the gander.

Stop grasping for straws!
I don't know why but that was FasF! Way to go Nicolette!

ANONONE, I think what the ladies are saying is they do not want to get hit up for pussy everytime they order a milkshake. Yes cash can be used for barter but some are willing to just pay the stated price and move on.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 04:01 PM   #92
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolette Morgandy View Post
Could you please explain how would that be "bartering"?

She already paid him for his services, and then he's using HIS money that she used to pay him to pay HER in return for her services. Now, you tell me how's that bartering, and, where are you going with this?

It's as if you're imposing something upon me; it doesn't work like that, Mister!

Stop grasping for straws!
You apparently have not read any Douglas Adams.

Okay, so since irony is lost on folks. . .

What difference does it make if you use a green piece of paper, a chicken, or the eggs that the chicken someone else bartered with you to make a new transaction.

Stop acting like bartering is some inferior form of economics.

If anything it is simply more expedient. Heck, you are even being green when you barter!

The notion that it somehow makes you "cheaper" by exchanging a product or service as opposed to a piece of paper that represents the value of that product and service is just silly.
ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 04:08 PM   #93
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

ANONONE, I think what the ladies are saying is they do not want to get hit up for pussy everytime they order a milkshake. Yes cash can be used for barter but some are willing to just pay the stated price and move on.
Repeat
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 04:12 PM   #94
ANONONE
BANNED

You are usually more adept than this WTF.

Paper currency is merely a common unit of exchange. Barter usually replaces money as the method of exchange in times of monetary crisis, when the currency is unstable and devalued by hyperinflation.

If anything, I would argue that the milkshake holds its value a bit better than a greenback in this economy.

In fact, Lynette stated:

Quote:
A product or service I gain through bartering will not earn any interest, and in all reality, is likely to lose value almost immediately.
Seriously, let's break this down a bit. If a provider simply sticks those greenbacks in a mattress they will be worth less in a short time than they were when she first received them. This is exacerbated when then government is spending money like a drunken sailor on liberty. Those printing presses are smoking right now. That is why they are almost always instantly converted into something of more lasting value like an investment, or a collectible good that will appreciate. At the very least converted into a consumable product or service that has instant value.
Old 02-24-2010, 04:18 PM   #95
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANONONE View Post
You are usually smarter than this WTF.

Paper currency is merely a common unit of exchange. Barter usually replaces money as the method of exchange in times of monetary crisis, when the currency is unstable and devalued by hyperinflation.

If anything, I would argue that the milkshake holds its value a bit better than a greenback in this economy.
Thats not what I am saying. I agree with you 100% about the value of greenbacks.

You are missing my point.

Women, at times, do not want to barter their hoochie. It should not be an acceptable form of conversation. A lady does not want to order a milkshake and have the man behind the counter say..."Lick my balls and I'll add a extra scoop!"

That is all I'm saying. Yes everuthing can be bartered....but there is a time and place.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 04:19 PM   #96
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Until someone awoke this from the dead this morning, didn't we all kind of agree to disagree on this one 3 weeks ago?
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 04:22 PM   #97
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
Until someone awoke this from the dead this morning, didn't we all kind of agree to disagree on this one 3 weeks ago?
This group nevers agree to anything...we've just gotten old enough to forget what we were disagreeing on.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 04:23 PM   #98
TexasGator
Sexual Liber🐊ator

Quote:

A lady does not want to order a milkshake and have the man behind the counter say..."Lick my balls and I'll add a extra scoop!"

That is all I'm saying.

For the record,, neither do I.

That is all I'm saying.
TexasGator is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 04:27 PM   #99
ANONONE
BANNED

Quote:
Thats not what I am saying. I agree with you 100% about the value of greenbacks.

You are missing my point.

Women, at times, do not want to barter their hoochie. It should not be an acceptable form of conversation. A lady does not want to order a milkshake and have the man behind the counter say..."Lick my balls and I'll add a extra scoop!"

That is all I'm saying. Yes everuthing can be bartered....but there is a time and place.
I get that, as long as we are admitting that it is an artificial mental buffer that gives us comfort. See, now we are back at Douglas Adams.

Old 02-24-2010, 05:02 PM   #100
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
It should not be an acceptable form of conversation.
I agree with you 100%. In my mind any man who thinks it is acceptable is greasy and creepy. eww
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 05:03 PM   #101
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

i've been stiffed by clients..big fat guys...slovenly dressers......crude liars....given a choice...i'd rather be stiffed by pretty women any time
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 05:09 PM   #102
ANONONE
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
I agree with you 100%. In my mind any man who thinks it is acceptable is greasy and creepy. eww
Kind of like how paper money is greasy and creepy. Just imagine where some of those greenbacks have been.

I am thinking a chicken, or a hog might actually be a cleaner and a more civil form of a transaction.

Quote:
Speaking as a gander, I think you may have meant that the other way around. But then, maybe you didn't. . .

Were you offering to cook for me? I am actually not a big fan of any sauce.
Old 02-24-2010, 05:28 PM   #103
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANONONE View Post
Kind of like how paper money is greasy and creepy. Just imagine where some of those greenbacks have been.

Actually, not at all.
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 05:31 PM   #104
ANONONE
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
Actually, not at all.
Well not my money, anyway. I always take it to the dry cleaner before prepping the white envelope. Of course, they charge extra for adding that Mountain Spring scent.

Old 02-24-2010, 05:32 PM   #105
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

http://www.wheresgeorge.com/
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote