Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35286
Mojojo33117

Old 10-15-2015, 01:29 PM   #31
Case X
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Bond fan here too, I wish Craig would do a couple more, I've been so upset with the franchise and/or actors for not working something out to get more longevity. I'm part of the small (very small i suppose) camp that wanted Dalton to do 4 or 5 movies.....5 should be the standard for an actor, of course growing up watching Connery and Moore maybe i'm spoiled.
Case X is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 02:55 PM   #32
cr76
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Big Dalton fan here , especially Licence to Kill that has a young Bencio Delo Toro as a bad guy . I'm all for Craig doing more and I know Spectre will be good , I just hate the ways he is handling interviews- makes it sound like he hates bond which is upsetting. Anyways I'll still see it. Anyone know when Star Wars goes on sale. Will try and see Crimson Peak , Goosebumbs, an Steve Jobs sometime next week . I try and see everything. I do want to see the final Paranormal Activity.
cr76 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 07:53 AM   #33
Case X
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Yeah Dalton imo was the first of the Bond actors to play the role seriously...more in-line with Ian Flemming's creation. License to kill is one of my all time favorites......it has the best demise of any Bond villain when Bond shows Robert Davi's character the lighter that Felix gave him and then proceeds to light him on fire.

Isn't Star Wars coming out in December?
Case X is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 12:49 PM   #34
cr76
Valued Poster

Yes sir , tickets are supposed to go on sale Monday and it does contain IMAX sequences
cr76 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 02:38 PM   #35
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

"The Martian" was out of this world, heh. Great movie for sci fi and science geeks like me. Definitely a blockbuster in ticket sales. A lot of "smaller" movies coming out will get my movie moolah, however.

"Crimson Peak," at theaters today, looks like an appropriately Gothic spookathon for Halloween viewing. Hoping Vin Diesel will entertainingly kick demonic butt in "The Last Witch Hunter," opening on the 23rd, and that the "Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse" on the 30th will be educational and enjoyable eradication of The Living Dead.

"Rock the Kasbah," the second pairing of Bill Murray and Bruce Willis (Oct. 23), should be fun.

Being a dog lover, a fan of underdogs, and ascribing to the Peter Pan principal (never grow up), I'm looking forward to "The Peanuts Movie," premiering on November 6th. Get the Red Baron, Snoopy! Charlie Brown can have this not-so-little redheaded girl anytime.

Chick & a Flick, anyone?

Great stuff still to hit the screens this year. Movie release dates: http://www.movieinsider.com/movies/-/2015
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 04:43 PM   #36
cr76
Valued Poster

Crimson Peak is a big let down. Beautifully shot and technically sound. It's just not that scary and slightly predictable. Goosebumps was enjoyable. I do want to see Peanuts as i loved the specials and films when i was younger. the martian was excellent and one of the better movies this year.

the final Installment of Paranormal Activity opens up next weekend.

So far this holiday season doesntt seem that spectacular.

I will see the Point Break Remake - even though they had the perfect ingredients.

Concussion with will Smith - about the Doctor who discovered the serious Head trauma that NFL players experience and the NFL's attempts to hide it looks promising. Even though they made some cuts at the leagues demands.
cr76 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2015, 03:23 PM   #37
cr76
Valued Poster

Behold!!!!

Third Trailer will air halftime during tomorrow night's Monday Night Football.

tickets go live shortly after that.

this movie does contain at least one IMAX sequence - so if you have chance to see it IMAX you should it will be spectacular.
cr76 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2015, 03:30 PM   #38
Fishpie
Valued Poster

I'm telling you this one is going to be fighting TPM as to which one is worse.
Fishpie is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2015, 04:18 PM   #39
cr76
Valued Poster

Well, I've enjoyed JJ Abrams for the most part and I liked what he did with Star Trek, so i have hopes.

Yeah Phantom Menace is pretty bad. I used to love it , but now it's so cringe worthy.

A kid built a droid and the SW equivalent of a stock car???

"I have a name and it's anakin!!!"

Darth Maul was an underused villain and the lightsaber fight is the shit.
cr76 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2015, 04:31 PM   #40
Fishpie
Valued Poster

I only knock Abrams because of his track record. I still remember watching TPM opening day and walking out there mad. Everyone told me I was just hating for no reason but once the excitement of a new movie settled in, people started to see it for what it was.

People complained so much about Darth Maul that they had bring him back in the animated Clone Wars universe. That was one of my main gripes. They promoted the hell out of that guy only to have like 30 seconds of screen time and get cut in half.

Speaking of track records, Eli Roth is still trash. After watching Knock Knock, I only have one question and one comment;
1. Why did Keanu do this movie? He didn't need the money and it's by far one of his worst acting roles.
2. I think this movie was only made for Eli Roth's new wife to have a starring role.
Fishpie is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2015, 04:42 PM   #41
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by cr76 View Post

Behold!!!!

Third Trailer will air halftime during tomorrow night's Monday Night Football.

tickets go live shortly after that.

this movie does contain at least one IMAX sequence - so if you have chance to see it IMAX you should it will be spectacular.
I've always been a fan but don't think this movie is going to live up to the hype. From storyline how many years latter is this movie suppose to take place considering Return of the Jedi was done in 1983. Looking forward to a heroic death of Han Solo
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2015, 04:51 PM   #42
cr76
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrabbit6926 View Post
I've always been a fan but don't think this movie is going to live up to the hype. From storyline how many years latter is this movie suppose to take place considering Return of the Jedi was done in 1983. Looking forward to a heroic death of Hand Solo
"Hand Solo"

that's what a lot of us are when we strike out here.

Dec 18 will be here soon enough. Spileberg says he wants to do one more indiana jones. Ford maybe trying to cash in on the glory roles.
I just finished JEDI last week - so i am all caught up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishpie View Post
I only knock Abrams because of his track record. I still remember watching TPM opening day and walking out there mad. Everyone told me I was just hating for no reason but once the excitement of a new movie settled in, people started to see it for what it was.

People complained so much about Darth Maul that they had bring him back in the animated Clone Wars universe. That was one of my main gripes. They promoted the hell out of that guy only to have like 30 seconds of screen time and get cut in half.

Speaking of track records, Eli Roth is still trash. After watching Knock Knock, I only have one question and one comment;
1. Why did Keanu do this movie? He didn't need the money and it's by far one of his worst acting roles.
2. I think this movie was only made for Eli Roth's new wife to have a starring role.
General Grevious was a travesty - considering how bad ass he was in the cartoon.

I just saw knock knock as well. I thought it was alright. Keanu's acting was a bit off and he is a true Judo practitioner and considering his filmography, it's hard to see him get overpowered by a couple of spinners.

Speaking of which both girls were gorgeous!!! Especially Ana de Armas.

His Free Pizza rant was epic

"YOU STARTED SUCKING MY COCK!!! WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO??!!!! IT WAS FREE PIZZA ON MY DOOR STEP!!!!"

I don't look like Keanu but i would have questioned the girls. Doesn't mean i wouldn't have fallen in to the trap, but come on. Random Horny Girls just don't show up on your door step, i don;t care how rich or good looking you are. If they do, there is a def a reason behind it and it's probably more likely in the red in the green.

Yeah i'd be a dead man.
cr76 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2015, 04:58 PM   #43
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

good catch cr76, perks of being a MOD I get to fix my mistakes . Any ideas on when the storyline is suppose to take place?
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2015, 06:50 PM   #44
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oralist View Post
Bond for sure. Just saw a trailer. Christoph Woltz is the bad guy. May be better than Xavier Bardin (Sp?).

I think CW's suit makes him look awfully cheesy.
WolfWhistle is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2015, 06:51 PM   #45
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by cr76 View Post
He may get his wish, but I wish he would be handle himself a bit better in interviews. " I rather slit my wrist then play bond again." Come on - a bit more class
Because he is an "ACTOR."
WolfWhistle is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women