Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70397
biomed160372
Yssup Rider59878
gman4452895
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47462
pyramider46370
bambino40293
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35232
Mojojo33117

Old 07-31-2018, 12:38 AM   #106
spazzer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

As someone who isn't a regular hobbyist, someone who sees a type now and then that strikes his fancy or a mood...how to appease. Im not looking to give you any contention, I'm truly asking. Ive seen certain providers such morgan or Dawn pratically 15 years ago. Naomi Carlyle when she was Simone. A few that have come and gone. There's absolutely no way these girls would remember me. Im just an average guy. Just trying to figure out an easier way
spazzer is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 06:32 AM   #107
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

There really isn't an "easier way"
Each lady decides for herself what does or doesn't work for her comfort.
Spazzer, you do have enough of an online presence that someone you've seen would remember you. Odd but true.

This is especially true of the more uhhmm, outspoken monger.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 07:24 AM   #108
Smarty1
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

I am not sure why this even is an issue. Like just about everything in this hobby, setting up a meeting between a hobbyist and a provider carries with it a certain element of risk. Both the provider and the hobbyist do what they can to minimize that risk, but it cannot be eliminated. A provider typically sets some screening process for that purpose. That process may present risk to the hobbyist. If you’re uncomfortable with the level of risk involved with her acreening, simply don’t see her. Of course, by the same token, providers need to not get upset when a guy refuses to provide the requested info; again, just don’t see him.

It’s really all about finding a mutually agreeable way to share the risk. If that cannot be done, then just move on and realize it’s just the nature of this business.
Smarty1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 10:49 AM   #109
spazzer
Valued Poster

Any reference I would have would be from years ago that Im sure the wouldn't remember me or they have come and gone. And with no reviews...do you simply just buy status now?
A new system needs to be figured out
Old 07-31-2018, 11:49 AM   #110
spazzer
Valued Poster

Jinny, I was far, far quieter then and as you know, that was a much different time. Many more girls and much more harmony. I think we all fight sometimes because we're all fighting to bring those days back. And the game did change with the sb thing.
Anyways, thank you for your replies.
Old 07-31-2018, 12:17 PM   #111
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smarty1 View Post

It’s really all about finding a mutually agreeable way to share the risk. If that cannot be done, then just move on and realize it’s just the nature of this business.
This is what it all comes down to.
Old 08-03-2018, 09:01 AM   #112
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I had to come back to this thread to clarify something I said on another.

Facebook
As far as me, myself, I personally,( not saying others don't) just moi.
Facebook is USELESS for me to find screening information on a hobbyist.
I don't bother with it, I can see why others would but for me it's TMI.
And all SFW.

Pointless.
Unless I wanted truly personal info... which I do not.

Fuck
John Gacy was a kids clown. Imagine his FB account?
"Great for parties but keep him away from your older boys" lolololololol

BTK
Was a minister.

See?
Public information on a hobbyist is useless.
I wanna know what you're like privately.

As far as being friends on Facebook
That's a completely different can of worms but I still wouldn't share that fact here or for a reference.
Old 08-03-2018, 09:39 AM   #113
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

I'm not suggesting that you or all providers are using social media to screen potential clients. But, I know some definitely do. I have had providers specifically ask me about my Facebook account. I had another provider tell me she Googles the phone number and searches all social media with every call or text she receives before she even responds back. She told me this because she was surprised she couldn't find a shred of information about me from my phone number.

So, its being done by providers and I'm sure its being done by clients. If you are uncomfortable with this, you need to stay away from social media.
Big Stig is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 09:48 AM   #114
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Stig View Post

So, its being done by providers and I'm sure its being done by clients. If you are uncomfortable with this, you need to stay away from social media.
I do avoid the gentlemen who openly share that sort of information on girls. Especially the ones who are sharing info on their "friends"

The more useful information is always found via monger boards.
Old 08-03-2018, 10:19 AM   #115
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
I do avoid the gentlemen who openly share that sort of information on girls. Especially the ones who are sharing info on their "friends"

The more useful information is always found via monger boards.
I agree. I have discovered personal information about providers, usually by accident or by the provider blabbing away mindlessly. However, I would never share that information here or anywhere else. I'm a firm believer in absolute discretion. I've posted many times here and on Indys my expressing my displeasure with divulging personal information and will always RTM any post I see doing so. On this front, I have been consistent.
Big Stig is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 04:33 PM   #116
spazzer
Valued Poster

Not speaking of the proven providers, but social media will give you a peek into a potential shit show. Has kept me away from a few, usually SA girls, that could've been horrendous choices.
Old 08-03-2018, 04:52 PM   #117
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by spazzer View Post
Not speaking of the proven providers, but social media will give you a peek into a potential shit show. Has kept me away from a few, usually SA girls, that could've been horrendous choices.
Your are absolutely correct.
bambino is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women