Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-09-2017, 05:41 AM   #31
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

I've had guys tell me how much better I am at fucking than their wives or girlfriends.
Especially when they are fucking me in the ass.

Or what a good job I do at sucking their cock that his wife hardly touches.

It gets me so wet.
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 07:31 AM   #32
angusranch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Makes you wet, now that makes me hard Angie! Lol
angusranch is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 08:01 AM   #33
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 35

My latest SB likes to hear about my other two girls. One is a model that this 3rd girl cannot touch in terms of looks, but she (#3) fucks Soooo good. She comes over and we've never spent more than 5 minutes in any part of the house except the bedroom. Soon as we're in there and the clothes are off, I touch her pussy and she's soaking. After we're done with the first round we're usually chatting and she wants to hear about how I fucked them, what I like having them do to me, and how she's better... and by the time we're done, she's a fucking ocean in her pussy again and that's how round two usually starts... by me talking to her about me fucking her competition.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 03:36 PM   #34
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393977
My ECCIE Reviews

It is hot fucking a guy who is engaged to be married soon to get him ready for what marital sex is like meaning sex with me and other sluts. Guys tell me how much they love their future wife as we fuck hard)))
Teagenluv is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 07:05 PM   #35
xrival14
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teagenluv View Post
It is hot fucking a guy who is engaged to be married soon to get him ready for what marital sex is like meaning sex with me and other sluts. Guys tell me how much they love their future wife as we fuck hard)))
You really need to come to Austin.
xrival14 is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 07:27 PM   #36
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

I have a fantasy of being in brides party, fucking her husband to be and during ceremony my pussy is filled with his cream dripping down my leg and after ceremony we fuck again and am a frequent guest of wife at their place where I fuck husband more than he fucks wife))))) wife is my best friend so why not share her husband behind her back))))
Old 10-10-2017, 11:26 AM   #37
royal2002
Gaining Momentum

OH MY GOD! THAT IS SO HOT!
royal2002 is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 11:36 AM   #38
royal2002
Gaining Momentum

Default This scenario of yours is so hot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karismatic_Kiley View Post
One of my favorite sessions I have had was having a submissive/slave tell me that all their body parts were mine (singularly ofcourse meaning one part at a time) and how much they needed my pussy, my nectar, the smell of me. How worthy I was to be worshiped while their wife was not. Please me in all areas, push limits (of course not hard limits) as I told them how much more superior in all ways that I was. It's interesting because I am Puerto Rican and Black so therefore I get many men who say I am more superior for race. I love to have them write lists as well and body worship me while they read it. Just depends on who I am seeing and how deep they allow the psychological to go.

I also have a husband and wife that are my slaves. Interesting times with those two. Especially when I have the wife how much better I am than her husband and how she would leave him, but finances or whatever the flavor it that day as her husband is beneath me while I queen his unworthy being.

Or I have the husband say how insignificant his wife is as she's tied with a devices tormenting her tender womanhood and begging for release.

These happen when I am able to travel to their city and are extremely enjoyable.
Everything you just posted raised my pulse and got me VERY hot. You're someone I need to meet. I've PM'ed you before and sent a couple of stories your way. We should talk about your travel schedule. I get excited meeting people with similar interests. We are such a small minority within the Hobby.
royal2002 is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 01:29 PM   #39
Paddy Daddy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Is is just me or is TeagenLuv not just sound sexy as hell?? I've never met her, but I am damn inspired!!!
Paddy Daddy is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 03:23 PM   #40
rjones191
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy Daddy View Post
Is is just me or is TeagenLuv not just sound sexy as hell?? I've never met her, but I am damn inspired!!!
I believe Teagan and Angie together in a 3some would be a helluva party!!
rjones191 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 01:39 PM   #41
classyatlantan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Suzee... you'd make a great fantasy!
classyatlantan is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 04:52 PM   #42
ZenAgain
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teagenluv View Post
I have a fantasy of being in brides party, fucking her husband to be and during ceremony my pussy is filled with his cream dripping down my leg and after ceremony we fuck again and am a frequent guest of wife at their place where I fuck husband more than he fucks wife))))) wife is my best friend so why not share her husband behind her back))))
So Hot! Does any one else love hearing their provider tell them of the guys they just fucked? Gets my motor running when she asks if I can smell the cum on her breath... love it!!!
ZenAgain is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 07:06 PM   #43
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

More and more guys particularly married guys want to hear about all the guys I fucked and who creamed me. A lot say it is disgusting but many practically beg to allow them to fuck me right after I have been creamed with cum all over me and still in my mouth)))) The taste and smell of another man's cum is very intoxicating to many men and gets their cocks throbbing and shooting in seconds)))) Telling guys about other guys is hot but arranging a sloppy seconds is very hard and not my usual type of session.
Old 10-17-2017, 09:37 AM   #44
Sinclar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Considering I'm cheating everytime I book an appointment you could say I'm into it. It is a turn on to hear my partner talk about my wife and comparing while with me. most amazing thing was I forgot to power of my phone one time and she called while I was with someone. Talking to my wife on the phone while getting my dick sucked was so amazing. I put her on speaker so I could grab her head with both hands and face fucked her till I came, all while listening to my wife ramble on.
Sinclar is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 10:07 AM   #45
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

I love when guys talk to their wives on the phone while we suck and fuck))) It would be even hotter if you came in my pussy during the conversation))))

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women