Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160284
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452861
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47424
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 10-20-2017, 08:46 PM   #16
Dynalow96
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Teagen your posts are so provocative. I just love DFK when a provider enjoys it and is fresh. I could care less how many loads she swallowed that day in fact if she tells me about it turns me on even more, Nothing like relaxing in bed and passionately kissing a lady as she slowly tugs on my lil guy squeezing him gently a beautiful precursor to a LONG S L O W D E E P edging where she keeps me on the edge for hours. then she ramps up to take it and I fight to hold on to her amazement she loves to see me squirm, quiver, convulse and speak in tongues as I clench and fight not to cum. I make it through wave after wave of near orgasm until I'm ready to pass out then I finally allow myself to release and it is EXPLOSIVE!! LOVE.
Dynalow96 is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 07:37 AM   #17
tinman483
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Well I haven't had that!
But I did eat a providers pussy after he came in it!
MI BAD?
tinman483 is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 09:50 AM   #18
Bush Pilot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Meh. However, I do find it hot to passionatelyDFK a woman after I've just released my own load into her mouth.
Bush Pilot is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 11:15 AM   #19
Karismatic_Kiley
Buxom Brunette

User ID: 348373
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscleup View Post
You have a screw loose in your head if the thought of another cock cumming in the chick moments before you are with her turns you on.

Most guys on this forum want a fantasy of a hot babe really wanting just us. (IOP)

It's all bullshit but that's really what we are paying for.

Sounds pathetic! LOL
Do realize what side of this forum you are in. Much more kinkier fantasies lie here.
Karismatic_Kiley is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 12:22 PM   #20
SweetDulce
Account Disabled

User ID: 281821
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynalow96 View Post
I just love DFK when a provider enjoys it and is fresh. Nothing like relaxing in bed and passionately kissing a lady as she slowly tugs on my lil guy squeezing him gently a beautiful precursor to a LONG S L O W D E E P edging where she keeps me on the edge for hours. then she ramps up to take it and I fight to hold on to her amazement she loves to see me squirm, quiver, convulse and speak in tongues as I clench and fight not to cum. I make it through wave after wave of near orgasm until I'm ready to pass out then I finally allow myself to release and it is EXPLOSIVE!! LOVE.
So Hott.
I am wett now
SweetDulce is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 02:45 PM   #21
00 gauge
Lifetime Premium Access

#1 rule, absolutely no kissing above the neck .....
00 gauge is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 03:01 PM   #22
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393977
My ECCIE Reviews

Although some men find it pathetic, I receive countless PMs from guys begging me to organize very kinky cuck sessions and beg to taste and swallow another man's sperms inside me as well as blow other men before and after I blow them. They want those sperms swimming in their mouth as well as wanting to suck cock together. It is just very hard to organize those type of sessions between two or more men who have not met before although I am all for it. I want to hear more from the guys who truly are into eating other men's sperms and I do understand that many men find it totally disgusting. As was pointed out by Karismatic Kiley, this is a forum for the kinkiest of the kinky so lets hear your most kinky fantasies and desires. There are men who love the idea of another man swallowing his cum after he leaves being with me)
Teagenluv is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 03:28 PM   #23
Warptcuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

If you're HOT and Kinky, there's no reason to shy away from any fantasy, yours or hers.
We are just in it for fun and pleasure.
No reason to hold back.
Some like more than others.
At my age and experience level, there isn't much I won't try that's safe.
Especially if the chicks fantasy gets her juicy.
Warptcuck is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 03:56 PM   #24
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393977
My ECCIE Reviews

Warptcuck, I fully agree and there is no reason why anybody cant talk about their kinkiest fantasies or the kinkiest fantasies of others without feeling disgusted or wanting to throw up. Hot SEX is meant to be wild and fantasy oriented)) So let it all hangout))))
Teagenluv is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 04:01 PM   #25
texassapper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

I did a lot of crazy shit in my youth, and getting another guys cum in your mouth was a hazard of having group sex from eating pussy or kissing a girl... you get over it, its just some proteins and sugars.

One of the hottest things I ever did was 3 guys and I pulled a train on this girl in the Army. We all finished up cumming on her breasts and stomach....she scooped it up and tried swallowing all of it. Before the next round she lay between me and another guy and we took turns frenching her and she was still smeared with cum and had it on her breath.

I know what team I play for so some incidental exchange of body fluids doesn't bother me...
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 05:55 PM   #26
Dynalow96
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetDulce View Post
So Hott.
I am wett now
So do you think you might enjoy a session like the one described? I'm in search of someone that has a strong desire to edge me until well until I decide when.
Dynalow96 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 04:27 AM   #27
tinman483
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

I would entertain that. But his cum would still need to be in her mouth.
Oh yea I guess that is snowballing!
tinman483 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 09:25 AM   #28
lookn4itall
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

I definitely enjoy this. Knowing she has had cocks in her pussy and her mouth is such a turn on. I have scheduled sessions immediately after someone else to be able to get a taste of what he left.
lookn4itall is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 11:17 PM   #29
Cahit
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teagenluv View Post
Lately I have been getting a lot of requests from guys I see who want the details of the guy's cock who I have blown that day while we DFK. They seemed to get very turned on kissing me deeply knowing I have sucked cock and eaten cum and precum. They want to taste his cock and his cum in my mouth as we kiss and talk about it all. Even if they cant taste him, they love to hear me describe his cock in great detail as though they were sucking him themselves. I like to hear from guys who truly love that experience as I find it a big turn on for me to talk about sucking another man's cock while we kiss before I suck his cock)))
I think that sounds amazingly hot. I need to find you if I get to Dallas!
Cahit is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 04:57 AM   #30
Esttexguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Like some of the guys I don't care for the taste of another guy, but knowing that she has been with a few other guys before I arrived would be a total turn on. Same at home. I love sharing my wife with other and for her to be a total slut at times and fuck other dudes. I love to hear about it afterwards, while I am reclaiming my territory. Nothing wrong with being a slut at times
Esttexguy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women