Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-10-2011, 01:11 PM   #1
Bebe Le Strange
Account Disabled

User ID: 66305
Unhappy Holy Crap! I can't believe this...

I am pro choice but even I am appalled by this...

Philadelphia doctor accused of murdering patient, newborns

"The doctor is accused of causing the death of one of his female patients..."

"The babies were born alive in the sixth, seventh and eighth months of pregnancy, but their spinal cords were allegedly severed with scissors, Williams said in a statement".

Click link to read further: http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/01/19/...tor/index.html
Bebe Le Strange is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 02:09 PM   #2
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Agreed. There must be a rule of what is humane, personally, I think first trimester.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 02:20 PM   #3
Camille
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 511
My ECCIE Reviews

Good Lord. When I first started reading this I thought it distressing enough that he was doing this..then I get further down the article and read that he is practically allowing anyone and everyone to get involved..including a 15 year old girl. Harrowing is the word that comes to mind. I feel sick.
What is going on in Philly with these dodgy doctors? This is the second case this week that's hit the headlines..the first being the death of a young woman in a hotel room who had silicone injections. Frightening stuff....
Camille is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 02:36 PM   #4
Bebe Le Strange
Account Disabled

User ID: 66305

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camille View Post
Good Lord. When I first started reading this I thought it distressing enough that he was doing this..then I get further down the article and read that he is practically allowing anyone and everyone to get involved..including a 15 year old girl. Harrowing is the word that comes to mind. I feel sick.
What is going on in Philly with these dodgy doctors? This is the second case this week that's hit the headlines..the first being the death of a young woman in a hotel room who had silicone injections. Frightening stuff....

I know! Is it in the air out there? My jaw hit the floor on the the woman who died in that hotel room.

That Philly Doctor needs to be strung up by his toes and held over an open fire to slowly burn...
Bebe Le Strange is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 02:55 PM   #5
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Serial killer.
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 02:56 PM   #6
Camille
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

This part of the article really stood out to me:

"But a grand jury investigation found that health and licensing officials had received repeated reports about Gosnell's dangerous practices for two decades with no action taken, even after the agencies learned that women had died during routine abortions under Gosnell's care, the district attorney's statement said.
"What the (grand) jury found most troubling is that neither of those agencies took the time to investigate, to observe, to view, to go to the clinic itself since 1993," Williams said during the news conference."

If Philly is known for having a "soft" approach to investigating med malpractice claims this could possibly be a reason for such barbaric actions. Sending out a dangerous message like that is tantamount to creating a breeding ground for such heinous behaviour. Let's hope they get it under control. Quickly. I feel sorry for the genuine docs there...they will surely feel under the microscope to some extent now?

C xx
Old 02-10-2011, 03:00 PM   #7
Camille
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR Only View Post
Serial killer.
Seriously. It reads like something even the most adept horror writer couldn't come up with. It takes a really sick bastard to sever the spinal cords of babies..and lets' face it, they are babies because they are well past the foetus stage according to that article. How the fuck did he get so many people involved? Almost sounds like a cult. Does Philly uphold the death penalty?
Old 02-11-2011, 04:47 PM   #8
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709

I am also pro choice it is illegal to have abortion in austria after three months. That is the time when there is the nervous system not evolved enough for it to be called a living being. Sometimes in countries late term abortions are legal when various medical reasons occur under special circumstances that vary with. But cutting spinal cords? How bastardous must someone be? That is crazy. Really crazy.

I mean i don`t really understand that with the luxury of condoms or birth control people would need abortions anyway. Accidents and rape aside.
NinaBrooke is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women