Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70382
biomed160288
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 02-12-2011, 10:36 AM   #1
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Is it fair she gets to remain anonoymous

Anonymous D.C. dater agreed to talk to me, as long as she stayed anonymous. We'd met before through a mutual friend. She's a professional, single and successful, 34-year-old African American woman, dating and socializing in "the diamond district." Her weekends are spent sharing cocktails in posh spots and chatting about the latest news and gossip with friends. Having lived in the area for eight years now, she's a regular scenester in D.C. nightspots and didn't feel like getting her name dragged into the fray. After all, the leggy-glamazon works in government. No need to potentially freak out her employers.
But truth is, she didn't know he was a congressman. After all, it had started out as a joke. She'd done the online dating scene. She'd done D.C.'s dating scene (which she described as abysmal) and lamented how so many men lied. About their height. About their jobs. About their age.
And about their marital status.
It seems Rep. Christopher Lee of New York had pulled three-out-of-four on her. At least his height seemed to match the media reports.
Here's what she had to say:
TheLoop21: How did this first come about?
Anonymous: I was bored one day. And I posted a tongue-in-cheek post on Craigslist basically trying to see what was out there, as far as you know, in men. I was not looking for a hook up and I thought it would be fun to see what type of men would send me their photos.
TheLoop21: Do you date online or post ads like this often?
Anonymous: I have dated online. And I do use Craigslist to promote my design work on the side and look for design clients.

I think its BS </STRONG>
yes i know incorrectly spelled annoymous
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 10:43 AM   #2
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

whoops there it is ...

(Credit: Yesha Callahan)

Breaking her silence after her anonymity was lost via the Washington Post, 34-year-old Maryland mother Yesha Callahan has the final word on her role in the sex-less D.C. "sex scandal" involving Rep. Christopher Lee (R-NY), his sudden resignation and the barechested cellphone photo he emailed her.
Old 02-12-2011, 04:02 PM   #3
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Is it fair she gets to remain anonoymous

Only one news source has to think not.
Apparently Washington Post thought not, if you want my vote, I'd have to agree with them.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 04:24 PM   #4
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

if she can manage the situation and remain nameless; more power to her....

if she can't she's outted...

pretty simple
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 07:59 PM   #5
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Her Picture
<FONT color=#ffffff>
Old 02-13-2011, 05:44 AM   #6
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
Anonymous D.C. dater agreed to talk to me, as long as she stayed anonymous. We'd met before through a mutual friend. She's a professional, single and successful, 34-year-old African American woman, dating and socializing in "the diamond district." Her weekends are spent sharing cocktails in posh spots and chatting about the latest news and gossip with friends. Having lived in the area for eight years now, she's a regular scenester in D.C. nightspots and didn't feel like getting her name dragged into the fray. After all, the leggy-glamazon works in government. No need to potentially freak out her employers.
But truth is, she didn't know he was a congressman. After all, it had started out as a joke. She'd done the online dating scene. She'd done D.C.'s dating scene (which she described as abysmal) and lamented how so many men lied. About their height. About their jobs. About their age.
And about their marital status.
It seems Rep. Christopher Lee of New York had pulled three-out-of-four on her. At least his height seemed to match the media reports.
Here's what she had to say:
TheLoop21: How did this first come about?
Anonymous: I was bored one day. And I posted a tongue-in-cheek post on Craigslist basically trying to see what was out there, as far as you know, in men. I was not looking for a hook up and I thought it would be fun to see what type of men would send me their photos.
TheLoop21: Do you date online or post ads like this often?
Anonymous: I have dated online. And I do use Craigslist to promote my design work on the side and look for design clients.

I think its BS </STRONG>
yes i know incorrectly spelled annoymous
yes its fair. She is not a congressman. her life is none of the public`s business. His is. At least in the USA that is. In europe no one would care less if some politician screwed someone out there. Hell, our austrian president (now dead) was even smart enough to revoke the law that cheating is a reason for divorce . And he had a wife and a lover. Everyone knew. At the end of his days i think the wife filed for divorce or was it him? No clue.

In france Mitterrand had a mistress and a wife.

Italy? Heard of Berlusconi? If the women would not have been underaged no one would have cared. He even organized sex parties for other politicians in his private doms :-) Was it ever in the Newspaper ? I recall once. Nothing happened. It was claimed that the cock in question could not be possible the cock of some eastern european politician and the pic was too blurry. Case closed . :-) (lol)
NinaBrooke is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women