Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47422
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-17-2010, 08:55 AM   #16
Katy Alexander
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6173

I think it may be similar to the, all you can eat buffet

Lynette, just so no one takes advantage of the situation you may want to inform them that there still is a maximum to the time. Of course that does kind of eliminate the entire clock free theory.
Old 06-17-2010, 10:45 AM   #17
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Thumbs down Damn fella's , sure sounds like we are screwing the ladies twice with this option

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
I think it may be similar to the, all you can eat buffet
I won't take me FIVE HOURS to have my fill at your all you can eat buffet Becky!
Old 06-17-2010, 11:00 AM   #18
Guest053011
Account Disabled

User ID: 4424

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess_laeya View Post
WOW Thx I didnt know what that meant either!!!
though when you book that...
and the guy you see starts out very cool, then all of the sudden he turns into a real jackass, so you make him leave...or tell him to chill.
sorry new to this just getting vback into the business... but how do you make him leave and recieve you gift...
Thanks for the question clock free...LOL I am really clueless!!
Princess Laeya!!@!
If ever I were so annoyed I wanted the date to end, I would return the full fee and walk out. I would rather spare myself the drama of keeping any of the gift, and never speak to the person again. If it's only a little annoying, I will do my best to keep him amused and pleased, get through the date and never repeat.

Honestly, that has never been a problem on a clock free. I screen personality via email, engage them in an ongoing conversation. I know before meeting if this is a date I will genuinely enjoy. Those who desire something like a clock free like it because the date feels more natural, and people of that mindset tend to be considerate and kind.

I also think part of my good luck in dates has been letting go of the philosophy of "try to appeal to as many people as possible" when putting together my website and ads. Instead I decided to treat it like a dating site, and structured it to appeal to a certain kind of guy - the kind I'll find attractive. In the end I get a lot less overall initial contacts then most ladies, but the few her are interested are people I have a great time with.

Another purpose to the "clock free" concept, is it also tends to appeal to those who are open to the possibility of a long term arrangement, which is ultimately what I most enjoy. I prefer yo see a couple of gents I know well, trust and have a good time with, and minimize the amount of new people I meet.
Old 06-17-2010, 11:46 AM   #19
LynetteMarie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3412
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill View Post
I also think part of my good luck in dates has been letting go of the philosophy of "try to appeal to as many people as possible" when putting together my website and ads. Instead I decided to treat it like a dating site, and structured it to appeal to a certain kind of guy - the kind I'll find attractive. In the end I get a lot less overall initial contacts then most ladies, but the few her are interested are people I have a great time with.

Another purpose to the "clock free" concept, is it also tends to appeal to those who are open to the possibility of a long term arrangement, which is ultimately what I most enjoy. I prefer yo see a couple of gents I know well, trust and have a good time with, and minimize the amount of new people I meet.
Amen, sister! I am also "lucky" in that I only attract men who I click with. It is highly unlikely that a gent who is interested in a quick interaction will contact me; the men who contact me are attracted more to my personality than to my photos. (That's a no-brainer lol!)

That said, I thank you all for explaining what "clock free" means. I am now comfortable with adding it as an option on my website.

Many hugs!
Old 02-14-2011, 01:10 PM   #20
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709

amour fou options? mistress arrangements? marriages :-))? monthly payments ?
Old 02-14-2011, 01:28 PM   #21
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

a seven month old thread...

...come on "super mods"
Old 02-14-2011, 02:21 PM   #22
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

POOF!
Thread Closed