Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40258
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-23-2013, 01:20 PM   #16
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
They're our ally, not our enemy. And Israel's closest ally in the Islamic world, probably.

I also really wonder what you dumbshits who think that we're at war with every Muslim on the planet really want. I can see why the Republican party at the national level with its military defense complex corporate masters might want eternal and unwinnable war, but why do you want that? Sure you understand that your illogical, xenophobic, and bigoted frothing at the mouth makes us less safe? Or are you dumb enough, and immoral enough, to think we can kill over a billion people just based on their religion?
I wonder if they are only allies when it's convenient for them.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 02:17 PM   #17
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Republicans don't apologize for anything.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 06:39 PM   #18
timpage
Account Disabled

The post is stupid. Obama is trying to reconcile, apparently successfully, a disagreement between Israel and Turkey...to the benefit of both, and the rest of the world. Only Whirly would interpret this as a bad thing....since it makes Obama look good if it works out. Pinhead.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 08:06 PM   #19
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
The post is stupid. Obama is trying to reconcile, apparently successfully, a disagreement between Israel and Turkey...to the benefit of both, and the rest of the world. Only Whirly would interpret this as a bad thing....since it makes Obama look good if it works out. Pinhead.
Apparently the following Op Ed from CNN does not agree with Trendy's assessment. Imagine that!

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/23/opinio...html?hpt=hp_t3
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 10:14 PM   #20
timpage
Account Disabled

It's a perfect example of what a complete lunatic whirlybird is.....in whose universe is this a bad thing except those who absolutely cannot stand the idea that Obama might play some positive role in this dispute? Whirlybird, you are truly a pathetic pos.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 10:19 PM   #21
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Obama diplomacy. Make peace.
Whirlyturd dipshittery. Kill all Muslims.

we ALL know the difference.

However, I think Whirlyturd should run for president in 2016. He KNOWS better!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 08:21 AM   #22
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
OBAMA CAUSES ISRAEL TO MAKE HUMILIATING APOLOGY TO TURKEY’S ANTI-ISRAEL PRIME MINISTER
Much to Trendy's dismay, POTUS and the PM seem to have developed common ground. The following excerpt is from today's Politico headline story.

Obama quickly struck a kind of buddy-buddy vibe with Netanyahu, noting some colored markings on the pavement and quipping, “He’s always talking to me about red lines.”

By the time of a state dinner Thursday night, Obama and Netanyahu were leaning into each other like old friends, chatting intensely. The president even used his hand to try to shield their words from prying cameras.

During their joint appearances, Netanyahu gushed over Obama, saluting his “great success mobilizing the international community” to sanction Iran over its nuclear program. The Israeli Prime Minister said he would “cherish” Obama’s remarks on the historical origins of the State of Israel and said there’s more between them now than most have come to expect.

“I think that people should get to know President Obama the way I’ve gotten to know him,” Netanyahu said, suggesting a kind of intimacy entirely at odds with the first four years of their relationship.

Poor ol' Trendy must be soooooo disappointed that PM Bibi and Israel seem to be "Trending" Obama!

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/0...255.html?hp=t1
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 08:32 AM   #23
gnadfly
Account Disabled

I thought Bini accidentally used the phrase "Armenian Genocide." A phrase the Apologizer-In-Chief hasn't used yet although he promised to.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 08:43 AM   #24
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

That great statesman Obama:

I know the maple leaf wearing suicide bombers are nuisance; but heck, they are our neighbors..................... ..

HAHAHAHAHAHAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT A FUCKING MORON HE IS WHEN HE GOES OFF-TELEPROMPTER - AN EMBARRASSMENT TO OUR NATION.

Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 08:11 PM   #25
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post

WHAT A FUCKING MORON HE IS WHEN HE GOES OFF-TELEPROMPTER - AN EMBARRASSMENT TO OUR NATION.

he needs this
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women