Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70373
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47416
pyramider46370
bambino40270
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-08-2014, 09:58 PM   #46
Althalus
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

For me, the hard part for the girl is more getting the yes than avoiding the no. There's roughly a kazillion girls on here - what makes me want to contact you over all of the other ones for this session?

I get most of the initial notices from board personas, reviews, references from others on the board, and sometimes ads. I've learned to focus on things that show current activity, otherwise, you tend to get a lot of flaky girls. That's why I don't pay much attention to P411 searches, even though their search is much nicer - they just sit around indefinitely, whether you're active or not. Ads and board activity show at least a minimal effort to stay in the hobby this week, and reviews are much better, as they show that you've actually gone through with an appointment recently.

Then I take a quick look at looks, prices, and indicators of attitude. I dig the spinner look and body type, and tend not to stray too far from that. Pictures that are lifted off of models or other girls' pages are a no. I know what the average price is for the area, and if you're higher than average, you might still make it if the looks and reviews seem to justify it. If your price is way out there, then no thanks, you aren't that much better than anyone else honey. Too low is also a turnoff - I got the money, and I'd rather not see you 10 minutes after some dirty wannabe thug. Ads and profiles full of tErrIBle spEEliNg and caPitaliZation are a no. Anything showing that you can write, can put a little effort and creativity into your posts and ads is a plus. I don't look at services lists much, since the reviews will tell me if you do what I'm looking for.

The path from being on the list to an actual appointment is a little tougher to quantify. Honestly, a lot depends on when I feel like I need to add a new girl to the list. Good board activity and reviews tend to keep you closer to the front of the mind. As does offering something special that gets me excited. Keeping on top of your communications helps too - nobody's so good that I'm going to spend a month chasing them all around the internet for an appointment. Respond in a day or so or faster, or follow up if you get a message late.

Getting to regular status is another thing too. You gotta have an incall that's nice and in a good location. Notells are not so nice, apartments and hotels are nicer. And I'm not much inclined to drive 45min out of the way to see you very often, no matter how good you are. And being fun to be with, of course. If you're having a bad day or whatever, please just turn down the appointment rather than be short or annoying. If you're busy, I may come back next week, but if you aren't pleasant to be with, that'll keep me away much longer.
Althalus is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 08:46 AM   #47
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
I appreciate what you are trying to do, sexymaid, but I doubt this road will take you to a better quantification of the extent of the problem.

You may want to reconsider your quest and re-frame you inquiry in a more positive manner like what makes you want to see a certain provider to keep the responses to a manageable size.

. . . The reasons why clients will not see a particular provider would be like trying to count the grains of sand on the beaches of the world.

I have asked this same question phrased differently at other times and on other boards.
I phrased it the way I did this time to see if the responses were more immediate and visceral.

And I believe they are.

Thank you for your suggestion though, appreciate it.

Now let the sands fall folks. Let's make a beach!
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women