Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59832
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47419
pyramider46370
bambino40273
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 10-10-2014, 07:03 PM   #31
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84
Default Here's a perfect example.

Found it just looking around in my hobby backyard. Was posted today. Only in the ROS was the weight discrepancy even mentioned. But the provider's showcase and previous recent reviews have all said around the 135-140Lbs. range. Note the "Yes" recommendation. And yes, it's edited for R-rated public consumption.

So should the provider feel insulted in this case? The reviewer posted his assesment while as other recent reviews state that she's 135 lbs. a few weeks ago. Found it hard to believe my eyes, but that's some massive weight gain in a matter of weeks since the previous review posted on 8/14 on the same provider here. Also noted a change in hair color.

So, are we even reading about the same person? Was there any bait n' switch? Or someone can't tell the difference between a 200Lb and a 135Lb person? Both were reviews of the same provider but with the exception of the different hair color, who do you believe?

When quoting private posts in public forums please keep them private sir EA
hotrix1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 07:18 PM   #32
kib123
Valued Poster

Encounters: 78

Hotrix, the 2nd review you just quoted sounds quite unconvincing to me, just over the top fluffy with little useful specifics. For one, 'curvy' is rarely used to describe 5'5, 135 lb...
kib123 is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 07:28 PM   #33
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrix1 View Post
Found it just looking around in my hobby backyard. Was posted today. Only in the ROS was the weight discrepancy even mentioned. But the provider's showcase and previous recent reviews have all said around the 135-140Lbs. range. Note the "Yes" recommendation. And yes, it's edited for R-rated public consumption.

So should the provider feel insulted in this case? The reviewer posted his assesment while as other recent reviews state that she's 135 lbs. a few weeks ago. Found it hard to believe my eyes, but that's some massive weight gain in a matter of weeks since the previous review posted on 8/14 on the same provider here. Also noted a change in hair color.

So, are we even reading about the same person? Was there any bait n' switch? Or someone can't tell the difference between a 200Lb and a 135Lb person? Both were reviews of the same provider but with the exception of the different hair color, who do you believe?
You do know that you're not supposed to post ROS of reviews, right?
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 12:14 AM   #34
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne View Post
You do know that you're not supposed to post ROS of reviews, right?
Apparently not

Seems that someone who has been around since 2012 would know better.

You can't reveal other people's private content man, only your own.
SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 06:32 AM   #35
CS25
Account Disabled

Encounters: 27

Gentlemen should adhere to the truth but do so tactfully and only include something if it is tangible. What Caroline Davenport said should be kept in mind. +1.
CS25 is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 08:10 AM   #36
sketchball82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS25 View Post
Gentlemen should adhere to the truth but do so tactfully and only include something if it is tangible.
Do you know what tangible means? By your explanation, its not acceptable to say someone is beautiful or has a great personality, but it is perfectly ok to say someone has flabby tits or a a loose vagina.

*EDIT: not trying to troll you, but I don't understand your comment at all. Suggesting that reviews should only discuss the "tangible" does not seem relevant at all (or logical or even intuitive for that matter).
sketchball82 is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 11:41 AM   #37
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Default It is apparent here......

that nobody saw that the ROS of the quoted reviews had been heavily edited for most of the explicit content. What was left of it was to show what the reviewers thought of the said provider.

If there wasn't enough edited out for the G rating, I apologize. Had no idea how to put these in private. Otherwise I would have posted the whole reviews in private to begin with. Why bother trying to edit out the originals but nobody seems to give a shit except to criticize except for the one person who contacted me to show me how to put it in private. So here.................

And this.............

Now, do you see the difference? Or did anyone notice? I was trying to show the difference in perception of both reviewers on the same prov without the complete down and dirty details and reveal the location or identities of both reviewer and provider. Tangible? I think so but obviously there's a difference of opinion as to what constitutes tangible. But then again, opinions are like assholes......Everybody has one.My bad, didn't know that I can't even use excerpts of an ROS to use, edited though it may have been to protect all parties involved. Again..... My bad.
And the point being that none of the reviewers had any complaints of her being heavier than advertised. That the BCD action was all that mattered to them.
Old 10-11-2014, 12:17 PM   #38
Guest061814
Registered Member

User ID: 248294

My BFF is 5'9" and I know for a fact she weighs 144. She wear a size 2 naturally and a size 4 on top with her small c breast implants. She's very slender with good tone.

It's quite obvious from the pictures that Teri, as lovely as she is, doesn't weigh 155.

That said, like CD pointed out, there's different ways of stating the facts. But my gut says you meant no harm and unfortunately the truth stung a bit.
Guest061814 is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 12:22 PM   #39
CarolineDavenport
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141714
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
that nobody saw that the ROS of the quoted reviews had been heavily edited for most of the explicit content. What was left of it was to show what the reviewers thought of the said provider.

If there wasn't enough edited out for the G rating, I apologize. Had no idea how to put these in private. Otherwise I would have posted the whole reviews in private to begin with. Why bother trying to edit out the originals but nobody seems to give a shit except to criticize except for the one person who contacted me to show me how to put it in private. So here.................
[/B]
I think you're missing the point that not one single word of that ROS was yours to share. Doesn't matter how heavily edited it was. If you didn't know how to put it in private tags, as a reasonably intelligent adult who should be aware of the board rules, you should have asked how to do that first, THEN posted the ROS info in private tags. We are not the jerks for criticizing you. You're the jerk for sharing info that wasn't yours to share, and then getting offensively defensive when you were spanked for it.
CarolineDavenport is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 02:00 PM   #40
hotrix1
Valued Poster

[QUOTE= You're the jerk for sharing info that wasn't yours to share, and then getting offensively defensive when you were spanked for it.[/QUOTE]

Now my dear Caroline, I apologized TWICE in my last post. How is that offensively defensive? Did I offend you in some way? Again, I apologize.
I don't think there's much of a point left to even try to explain to you since you already think that it was done intentionally but here goes anyway.

First of all, I was not clear on the rule of the ROS posting without the identities of both parties involved even revealed constituted a violation. My Bad!!

Secondly, my not knowing this first rule would have not made me think it even necessary to put it in private in the first place. Again, SORRY.

And lastly, where did I get "offensively defensive" in my last post that offended you? Did I call anyone a jerk or any name for that matter? Hey, if it bothered you that much to begin with, why didn't you give me a heads up? Maybe I could have asked the mods to edit to private sooner. Hey, a PM telling me about my ignorance of the rule would be much better received than bashing me after the fact.

But then again, opinions are like........???? We all have one. And we are all different. And I certainly wasn't trying to post private info from the ROS for public view to the detriment of anyone. Even though I did post it unknowingly, I did try to conceal the identities and location of all parties involved as much as I knew how.

"My bad, didn't know that I can't even use excerpts of an ROS to use, edited though it may have been to protect all parties involved. Again..... My bad." from my previous post.
Wasn't even aware of the rule until I was informed of it. Again, my apologies to everyone. Or do I have to fall on my sword?

So why all the vitriol? My Dear, it pains me that I have done something to rub you the wrong way. And believe me, I would really love to rub on you Caroline. You'd be the last person in this thread I'd want to offend. Sorry if it did.
Old 10-11-2014, 02:53 PM   #41
CarolineDavenport
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141714
My ECCIE Reviews

Your apologies would have been welcome, accepted, and appreciated had you not still tried to justify your mistake by claiming ignorance of the rules (which is not an excuse for anyone, including you), and attacked anyone who said anything negative about it instead of babysitting you.

Quote:
If there wasn't enough edited out for the G rating, I apologize.
^^^ Appears to suggest that you still thought your editing had to do with violating some standard of explicit details, suggesting that you STILL hadn't gone to clarify the rules for yourself.

Quote:
Why bother trying to edit out the originals but nobody seems to give a shit except to criticize except for the one person who contacted me to show me how to put it in private.
^^^ Seems a little bit like you're throwing a fit that the masses didn't appreciate your efforts in trying to disguise identities and activities, even though you were wrong, but that shouldn't matter because you tried, and we should "give a shit" more about effort instead of actually being aware of the rules. By the way, that little button you click every time you log in is a claim that you have read and understand all the rules and conditions of participating on the board. If you weren't aware of the rules, you should never have logged in, technically speaking. So, I'm sorry if your feelings are hurt by grown folk not being much interested in babysitting other grown folk, but you screwed up. Just take the frankly very light wrist slap the community gave you, and learn from it. It could have been much worse if some of the board trolls had felt frisky.

And thank you for the compliments. Rest assured that I'm not nearly as hostile as I probably sound. I simply call things how I see them, and I very rarely hold a grudge.
CarolineDavenport is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 03:25 PM   #42
CS25
Account Disabled

Encounters: 27

SB82...you are correct. My comment regarding tangible details, when using tangible in the true definition of the word, does understate what could be included in a review. Naturally, opinions can help another hobbyist decide on whether to see a provider or not and so in that regard such opinions are important to include. Thanks for clarifying.
CS25 is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 05:11 PM   #43
cabletex7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Hotrix, your apologies sound very similar to Shia LeBeouf's apologies for being a dick.

Any outing was unintentional.
cabletex7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 09:44 PM   #44
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Sweet Caroline...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 10:32 PM   #45
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

wait....you guys actually believe physical descriptions in reviews??

john_deere is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women