Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-06-2014, 04:01 PM   #16
FoulRon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Showing off their "enforcer" in their showcase!
FoulRon is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 04:22 PM   #17
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Grains of Sand

I appreciate what you are trying to do, sexymaid, but I doubt this road will take you to a better quantification of the extent of the problem.

You may want to reconsider your quest and re-frame you inquiry in a more positive manner like what makes you want to see a certain provider to keep the responses to a manageable size.

. . . The reasons why clients will not see a particular provider would be like trying to count the grains of sand on the beaches of the world.

Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 04:28 PM   #18
Gucci
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I hate the B!g LEt+er smALl lettEr and bad spelling, bad attitude, and fucked up feet, she can be pretty as all outdoors, but if her feet are cracked and messed up in her pics and she has dirty clothes on the bed and dresser, it's a NO GO for me !
Gucci is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 05:59 PM   #19
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Ladies who offer both BDSM activities and GFE on their website I won't see. Just from past experiences I noticed the ladies GFE was a little more contrived and less authentic as other ladies I have seen. They seemed not to take directions and sexual suggestions as well either. Mostly steming more than likely from their more dominant appproach with their bdsm clients.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 09:48 PM   #20
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

For me having to decline/sayng NO is when a hobbyist is so
negative in his mind before meeting me for the
first time that's he's convinced himself
he's going to have a terrible time.
I hate all the hundreds of 'what if' negative
questions before hand.
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 09:58 PM   #21
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

1) Looks-- face it we have our types. I don't mind average but I draw the line at BBW. If I can tell she is flabby, it is a no-go. Also, aged looks. If it looks like she spent too many days in the sun, I'll pass
2) Persona/attitude. I can get a feel for a lady by chatting or talking to her. If she comes across as bitchy, I pass.
3) Services-- If a girl is reluctant to discuss certain services or is non-committal to MSOG and/or BBBJ, I'm more likely to pass.
4) Girls who don't know the market either b/c they don't research or have GPS.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 04:36 AM   #22
Guest061815-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 132

Thanks to the poisoning of our local San Antonio Board by out-of-towners and fucktard newbies the number of ladies who actively participate in Board discussions has dropped to nearly zero, making our ability to choose a lady by her persona almost impossible. With that said, I have made one selection based almost entirely on her Board persona, which is sharp and very witty and quite attractive to me.

The rest of my choices are based almost entirely on menu items either present or missing from what I know will reasonably assure me of an enjoyable session.
Guest061815-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 07:04 AM   #23
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

The emptiness of my wallet is a huge factor.

Getting past that, I have made exceptions in terms of my shallow criteria and even in terms of a some bad reviews (if all of my shallow criteria are met).

So far, once I decide not to see a provider due to her online persona, I have not changed my mind. There have been providers that post that they are the opposite of their online persona ("I'm really not a b*tch in person."), but I'm not going to waste time or $ to verify this.
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 07:37 AM   #24
Guest062217
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

It's nothing new - At this point in my hobbying I am VERY selective about which provider(s) I contact.

I am fortunate to have an open hobby budget. However, time and my busy schedule is what keeps me from hobbying more often. That said, I need to be very selective about which girl(s) I will see.

-I actually read the providers showcase and 411 profiles. I want to read what she has to say about herself and how she carries herself as a person.
-If she appears to be nothing but business and a clock watcher i.e. it's 59 minutes and "you're time is up get the fuck out of here". - PASS
-If she is CBJ - PASS
-I read previous reviews and take them with a grain of salt. I usually take half of what the hobbyist wrote in ROS and forget that..then I take that half and somewhere in the middle is the truth.
-If she has tiny pictures and I can't get a real visual of her-PASS
-If the provider posts ads like "cum fuck my ass and I will suck your cock dry...dirty cum slut whore for you BNG special"...= PASS
-If the provider is covered in tats - PASS
-No 411 profile - PASS
And the latest one for me that makes me not want to see a provider or never see her again is if she is aligned and buddy buddy with some of the biggest a-hole board trolls. That's the biggest turn off - PASS and never see again...
Guest062217 is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 12:04 PM   #25
Foxychica
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 256452

Sometimes I will pass/or say no if the screening is taking forever, back n forward emails that are not getting anywhere. I actually don't care or look to his online persona; it's not like ppl need to be a genius or nice all the time.
Foxychica is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 12:13 PM   #26
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I live in a small-ish suburb where I am known and recognized. I say "No" to local girls and locations.

I am a man of mature years. I do n not want a transient sexual relationship with someone my own age. I say "No" to about any provider over the age of 40 ( but that's just me).

I am not tall or particularly fit. I say "No" to tall providers (and there are a lot of +6 foot tall women out there who are really hot—you know who you are!)

The way my head works, both big and little, I avoid all BBW with a "No".

My preference in providers is young-ish, short, thin, bald and within my hobby budget . . .it helps if she has an in-call near the Galleria in Houston.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 12:45 PM   #27
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

Simply put, I dislike guys who lie and try to BS me. Instant F/O.
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 03:00 PM   #28
JayceeRivers
Account Disabled

User ID: 113900
My ECCIE Reviews

There are many factors that might cause me to pass.

Yes as many others have also stated, online persona bares a portion of this choice. Trolls, those that are derogatory about providers, Aggressively closed minded. The more objectifying they seem the less likely I will accept.

Screening, What did his previous providers have to say about him? If all returned answers are obscure or negative I am more likely to pass.

Finances. If I am 100% sure he will harm himself financially by seeing me.

Attempts at negotiating.

If I think someone else would be a better fit. For instance if his past references and reviews indicate he prefers a PSE consistently, Or his requests in the initial email does not fit my comfort zone or capabilities. I would rather see him have a fantastic time with someone else rather than a okay time with me.

Of course not passing screening.

If I have seen him before and the fallowing happens.

I feel uncomfortable the whole time. Or heavily objectified

He sends crude, rude, or demanding texts in between appointments. Telling me to send nude pictures and the like. Asking inappropriate or disrespectful questions. I don't mind socializing between dates I do mind being asked what I am wearing and how often I touch myself.

Demanding, If the gentleman demands a certain hotel for incall, Demands I bring a certain (pricey) wine without compensating for it, Specifies specific dress that requires me to go out and purchase something. When these requests come as demands and in many instead of few I will most certainly pass.

Continuously lowers the donation. I can be understanding and even happy to offer regulars certain discounts but it is another thing to have a new reason to drop every week until we are at half my usual rate.

Became dominant during our last session. I do not hate dominant men. I simply am not comfortable around them.

Understand that those these are all reasons I may pass, I do not judge the gentleman for who they are. I simply feel there are enough providers out there to suite their tastes. There are submissive providers, and PSE, as well as inexpensive and more expensive. Some ladies (not many) but some love getting sexual texts between dates.
JayceeRivers is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 03:08 PM   #29
Guest062217
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayceeRivers View Post
There are many factors that might cause me to pass.

Yes as many others have also stated, online persona bares a portion of this choice. Trolls, those that are derogatory about providers, Aggressively closed minded. The more objectifying they seem the less likely I will accept.

Screening, What did his previous providers have to say about him? If all returned answers are obscure or negative I am more likely to pass.

Finances. If I am 100% sure he will harm himself financially by seeing me.

Attempts at negotiating.

If I think someone else would be a better fit. For instance if his past references and reviews indicate he prefers a PSE consistently, Or his requests in the initial email does not fit my comfort zone or capabilities. I would rather see him have a fantastic time with someone else rather than a okay time with me.

Of course not passing screening.

If I have seen him before and the fallowing happens.

I feel uncomfortable the whole time. Or heavily objectified

He sends crude, rude, or demanding texts in between appointments. Telling me to send nude pictures and the like. Asking inappropriate or disrespectful questions. I don't mind socializing between dates I do mind being asked what I am wearing and how often I touch myself.

Demanding, If the gentleman demands a certain hotel for incall, Demands I bring a certain (pricey) wine without compensating for it, Specifies specific dress that requires me to go out and purchase something. When these requests come as demands and in many instead of few I will most certainly pass.

Continuously lowers the donation. I can be understanding and even happy to offer regulars certain discounts but it is another thing to have a new reason to drop every week until we are at half my usual rate.

Became dominant during our last session. I do not hate dominant men. I simply am not comfortable around them.

Understand that those these are all reasons I may pass, I do not judge the gentleman for who they are. I simply feel there are enough providers out there to suite their tastes. There are submissive providers, and PSE, as well as inexpensive and more expensive. Some ladies (not many) but some love getting sexual texts between dates.
All very valid points. I hope you consider coming to Texas sometime.
Guest062217 is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 03:52 PM   #30
Zoey Zacquery
BANNED

User ID: 160085
My ECCIE Reviews

Things that make me pass every time:

- when someone asks about specific sexual services / acronyms during the booking process
- when someone contacts me before they're actually certain they'll be available (regulars get a pass for this, but it's a dealbreaker for an initial contact); for example when someone "might be able to get away from the office on Thursday" but they're not sure. My ads all say not to contact me until you're certain of your schedule so I reject any requests that indicate that they aren't certain of their availability unless it's from a client with whom I have an established relationship.
- when someone asks for discounts or tries to haggle about my rates
- when someone refuses to provide screening information or provides a minimal amount of it after I've taken the time to type out what I need in a personalized and easy-to-understand manner (even tho it is also already on my website to begin with). If it takes more than two emails back and forth then I, already annoyed and seeing someone who annoys me before we've even met seems like a bad idea.
- if someone is a cop, I wouldn't see them, even if they are trying to personally hobby and not part of a sting operation. I don't like cops.

Things that impress me immediately and set a very positive tone for a first meeting:

- when someone sends me an initial contact email to request an appointment with all of the specifics required as detailed by my website. It makes me feel respected and comfortable and allows room for lots of positive feelings of anticipation about meeting such a nice gentleman...
Zoey Zacquery is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women