Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47424
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 05-06-2015, 05:07 PM   #1
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Cupping -

I've heard about cupping, with fire and without, and was once told by a lifestyle Domme that she would teach me about it.

That was years ago and I still know nothing about cupping. When I've briefly looked up articles, I see Chinese Cupping sets for sale, and the (supposed) health benefits of the practice, and not much more.

Can someone share with us their knowledge concerning cupping?

Thanks,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 06:57 AM   #2
gigi_gypsy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29457
My ECCIE Reviews

I am not an expert or know much about it, but I was intrigued by it. I saw a demonstration at "BEAT ME IN ST. LOUIS" (a fetish convention of sorts).

I was more interested in it for the medicinal effects rather than the fetish of it. I've never had it done as it does leave marks and it would freak some people out.

I would love to see the responses here as well.

Great question EW!
gigi_gypsy is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 09:02 AM   #3
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey Gigi,

You know, I thought that event (Beat Me, St. Louis) was over Thanksgiving weekend! Or was that another one?

Anyway ... (I love a thread drift!) I've heard that the Beat Me event is one of the best in the country. That's what I heard, anyway!

Cupping ... I've always heard it was done with fire. And I've been intrigued with fire play.

You should start a topic on fire play!!! Maybe it will get more responses than this one does!

Warmly,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 01:49 PM   #4
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

User ID: 148563
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've done it will be doing a demo at fetish friday (5th fridays) at the club in Austin this month if you're in town.
sue_nami is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 02:28 PM   #5
Find Your Joy
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 291655
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue_nami View Post
I've done it will be doing a demo at fetish friday (5th fridays) at the club in Austin this month if you're in town.
Fascinating! I would love to make it down to Austin to see this demonstration.
Find Your Joy is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 01:19 PM   #6
bule84
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Elizabeth.....have you ever been to The Sanctuary in Dallas? II have seen where they have demonstrations sometimes. I do have some experience with it, mainly on nipples and clit of partners.....I have also done it on myself to see what it feels like. It is not one of my fav activities, but is a nice change of pace....can be especially interesting when someone is bound and blindfolded and not expecting it. I have left them on for quite a while and have never left a mark that lasted more than a few minutes, but that might not hold true if you bruise easily
bule84 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 06:46 PM   #7
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I thought I had heard of the term "cupping" in an archaic medical context, so I did a little looking. Here's what I read. After reading it, I remembered that what I had seen (in fiction set in the Napoleonic era) was a reference to a "cupping glass." The idea was that you produced heat in a cup of glass or similar material by burning something like alcohol inside it. As soon as the fire stops, you place the opening of the cup on the patient's skin. As the air inside cools, the pressure decreases in accordance with the ideal gas equation, which causes the cup to "stick" to the patient because of the low pressure (partial vacuum) inside. The thinking was that blood would be drawn to the cupped area, and the increased blood supply there might heal something. I'm not sure how the practice would adapt itself to sexual or paraphilic activity. I would think that, mechanically, anything you could do with a cupping glass could be done more easily with a wet-dry shop vac. But I guess the sound of the shop vac might be a little detrimental to the atmosphere of a session.
James1588 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 09:53 PM   #8
justabloke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I had it done in a non-sexual context by a Chinese acupuncturist. Can't say that it felt like it might be in any way a turn on, but who knows?
justabloke is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 03:17 AM   #9
gigi_gypsy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29457
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
Hey Gigi,

You know, I thought that event (Beat Me, St. Louis) was over Thanksgiving weekend! Or was that another one?
The Thanksgiving event is "Spanksgiving" LOL - love that name too. I have not been to that one as I stay on the fringe of it all. St. Louis must be pretty popular since it does host the two events "Beat me in St. Louis" in Springtime and "Spanksgiving".
gigi_gypsy is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 05:39 AM   #10
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

OK so I'm up unusually early for me. Am I the only one thinking "shop vac" here? While it isn't heat based...the end result seems the same. RRRR, Perhaps the noise might be the factor. Shamefully admitting that I've gotten off a few times with a shop vac in my younger days.
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 11:56 AM   #11
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaine View Post
OK so I'm up unusually early for me. Am I the only one thinking "shop vac" here? While it isn't heat based...the end result seems the same. RRRR, Perhaps the noise might be the factor. Shamefully admitting that I've gotten off a few times with a shop vac in my younger days.
No, I thought the same thing (see above). And I, too, thought the noise would probably be a bit of a mood-breaker.

About your "shameful" admission: I always knew there was some reason why it would be good to be a shop vac. Now I know why!
James1588 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 12:11 PM   #12
Clara Turing
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 183757
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
I've heard about cupping, with fire and without, and was once told by a lifestyle Domme that she would teach me about it.

That was years ago and I still know nothing about cupping. When I've briefly looked up articles, I see Chinese Cupping sets for sale, and the (supposed) health benefits of the practice, and not much more.

Can someone share with us their knowledge concerning cupping?

Thanks,
Elisabeth
It is super fun. It creates the sensation of a hickey on a large level.
Fire just adds a bit of heat and looks amazing!
Clara Turing is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 03:49 PM   #13
Gbfsl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

I, too, have had it done in a non-sexual context many times in China. On my feet, my legs, and my back. Always with fire. They put a liquid in the cup, light it, then turn it upside down on your body. The fire goes out and the suction causes the skin to pull up inside the cup. They then slide the cup around on your body.

It is a little painful while happening, but always left me invigorated and energized. It was like a very rough massage.

Not familiar with using it in a sexual context. Would probably be a little too painful for me. But interesting topic.
Gbfsl is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 04:37 PM   #14
zme
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 17

I too am familiar with cupping only in a medicinal context. I have a cupping set at home. Instead of fire it is done by sucking air out of the cup through an attached apparatus.
Great for healing, probably less painful than fire.
zme is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 10:11 AM   #15
RoxyG
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 147828
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I love fire cupping, but its one of those areas of play where you get many participates. Also, coconut oil works great on the skin for sliding the cups around. The use of thicker glass is important... thin glass can break during cupping
RoxyG is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women