Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70373
biomed160254
Yssup Rider59830
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47417
pyramider46370
bambino40272
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35125
Mojojo33117

Old 02-05-2011, 04:33 PM   #31
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
Well I keep a knife in my flat in London, I know it's naughty over there, but I simply don't feel safe without having something to defend myself with,( even though if I ever did have to use it, they would tote me off to jail.)
Exactly!
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 04:34 PM   #32
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by macksback View Post
Generally speaking Americans don't need passports.Remember the United States is a collection of fifty sovereign states.If each state required you to provide a passport to enter,I suspect more Americans would have a passport.Remember the continent of Europe is roughly the size of the north American continent but contains over 70 separate nations.So of course more Europeans have passports.As for some of you saying you know people who basically never leave their home towns,I have quite the opposite story.Every one I know travels on a regular basis for work or otherwise.
When I'm in Europe traveling from country to country( in my experience) a lot of times I've noticed they only check your passport if you're not a part of the EU...
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 05:30 PM   #33
arianne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4344
My ECCIE Reviews

I too am someone who has spent a considerable amount of time abroad both living and travelling and yet there is always so much more I would like to see both abroad and in the US.

But I agree - costs and as well perhaps the differences - language "barriers" and cultural differences - would probably play a role in the lack of or hesitation to travel abroad.
arianne is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 08:52 PM   #34
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
I love to travel and have had a passport for as long as I can remember. Only thing that really stops me is that 9-12 hour plane ride with no cigarette! Last time I had to put a patch on and take two zan bars so I could pass out lol.

It's also harder with a child. I would never feel safe taking my daughter out of the country alone, but would go if I had a man with me. I simply see too many things that are allowed to go on and it scares the hell out of me. "Hostile" comes to mind lol.
I'd offer to travel with you, but I'm afraid I would meet your definition of "man."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
You girls and your pistols! Carrying one alone scares me. I'm quicker/very skilled with knives. <<<Just kidding! LOL!
Who needs a gun (or a knife) when you've got a killer pussy???
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 08:54 PM   #35
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
Another one of your stupid disgusting comments. Do not comment about my parts if you have not met me ok? Thank you.
Old 02-05-2011, 09:29 PM   #36
Chainsaw Anthropologist
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by macksback View Post
Generally speaking Americans don't need passports.Remember the United States is a collection of fifty sovereign states.If each state required you to provide a passport to enter,I suspect more Americans would have a passport.Remember the continent of Europe is roughly the size of the north American continent but contains over 70 separate nations.So of course more Europeans have passports.As for some of you saying you know people who basically never leave their home towns,I have quite the opposite story.Every one I know travels on a regular basis for work or otherwise.
Close, but no cigar for your European geography. You only missed the number of countries by (at least) 26. The correct answer is 44.

http://www.aneki.com/europe.html
Chainsaw Anthropologist is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 09:43 PM   #37
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
I'd offer to travel with you, but I'm afraid I would meet your definition of "man."

Charlie! You've been being nicer this week...don't f*ck it up please....I was really getting excited there for a minute!
Old 02-05-2011, 09:46 PM   #38
Bluntman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I love to travel and I am not rich, I do have a decent corporate job and I am single but I have to sacrifice in other areas to be able to travel but I would rather have an average car and get to travel overseas than drive a luxury car and never leave Texas.

I do have to say I love traveling in the US to places like NY, Vegas, or ski in Colorado but nothing compares to going to a country you have never been to and experiencing a new culture for the first time. I try to not be a stupid American and learn a few phrases and I also try and learn some of the local culture so I am not offending someone without knowing and most of the time if they see you trying they warm up to you. You should hear my Vietnamese its pretty crappy but I can ask a girl if she wants to get a drink

I still havent been to Europe but I have traveled Asia extensively and I have been to South America. I will go to Europe soon though.
Bluntman is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 09:48 PM   #39
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluntman View Post
I love to travel and I am not rich, I do have a decent corporate job and I am single but I have to sacrifice in other areas to be able to travel but I would rather have an average car and get to travel overseas than drive a luxury car and never leave Texas.

I do have to say I love traveling in the US to places like NY, Vegas, or ski in Colorado but nothing compares to going to a country you have never been to and experiencing a new culture for the first time. I try to not be a stupid American and learn a few phrases and I also try and learn some of the local culture so I am not offending someone without knowing and most of the time if they see you trying they warm up to you. You should hear my Vietnamese its pretty crappy but I can ask a girl if she wants to get a drink

I still havent been to Europe but I have traveled Asia extensively and I have been to South America. I will go to Europe soon though.
I'm really excited to meet you now!
Old 02-05-2011, 09:51 PM   #40
JahiaraQ
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 47935
My ECCIE Reviews

The REAL reason americans dont travel abroad is airfare is too damn high.
JahiaraQ is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 10:00 PM   #41
Bluntman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
I'm really excited to meet you now!
I am also excited, its too long till the 21st

After my next trip I should have enough miles for a trip to Europe or close to it. I just have so many places I want to visit in Europe that it is hard to chose where to go first.
Bluntman is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 10:03 PM   #42
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluntman View Post
I am also excited, its too long till the 21st

After my next trip I should have enough miles for a trip to Europe or close to it. I just have so many places I want to visit in Europe that it is hard to chose where to go first.
Well, we'll talk about that on the 21st, maybe I can be your personal tour guide
Old 02-05-2011, 10:53 PM   #43
DFWRaven
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by JahiaraQ View Post
The REAL reason americans dont travel abroad is airfare is too damn high.

Sorry... I have to disagree...

Most Flights in and out of Dallas cost more than a round trip to Europe.. If you take into consideration the cost to check a bag.. 1 bag free for International travel.. And the length of trip and taxes

I have flown from DFW to Kiev Ukraine for 650 plus Taxes 950 round trip...
DFW to Vegas.. You can find cheaper... but normally runs close to 300.. then add in Baggage fees.. Your looking at $400 for a 2 ½ hour flight...
Yes, More expensive to Europe... But not so much to be what I'd term excessive
DFWRaven is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 11:05 PM   #44
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFWRaven View Post
Sorry... I have to disagree...

Most Flights in and out of Dallas cost more than a round trip to Europe.. If you take into consideration the cost to check a bag.. 1 bag free for International travel.. And the length of trip and taxes

I have flown from DFW to Kiev Ukraine for 650 plus Taxes 950 round trip...
DFW to Vegas.. You can find cheaper... but normally runs close to 300.. then add in Baggage fees.. Your looking at $400 for a 2 ½ hour flight...
Yes, More expensive to Europe... But not so much to be what I'd term excessive
I agree with this!
Old 02-05-2011, 11:22 PM   #45
Out_of_Bounds
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Please forgive me if I come across too harsh but I'm really sick and tired of being referred to as "arrogant". Yes I'm American born. Texas born, Texas bred, and Texas dead. I, like any other average American has a love for this country more so than perhaps another person from another country. Its a great country(currently), why else are so many flocking to come here? I had a passport at one time and did some traveling in my younger days. But I just don't feel it is as safe as it used to be for Americans to travel abroad. That being said I'd rather take my fam to Disneyworld where I know its safer than have it end up like something in the movie "Hostel" or "Taken".
Out_of_Bounds is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women