Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 02-08-2011, 08:21 PM   #16
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

who says taking pics (as parents) of your naked 6 year old makes it innocent......
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 12:08 AM   #17
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Kirk Watson is a genuinely nice guy who is whip smart and very reasonable. He's a progressive Democrat. The Attorney General, is a very conservative Republican. I suspect Watson is trying to correct what he sees as a bad law that goes too far and let's a grandstanding prosecutor try to ruin a kid's life while trying to make a name for himself. But at the same time, he realizes, as we do, that it's extremely poor judgement for kids to do this and that good parents by and large don't let it happen, or only let it happen because they are not technologically sophisticated. The Class A misdemeanor would allow prosecution of juveniles with a legitimate threat of them being locked up such that 1) you can get the kid's attention; 2) if it's possible, you can get mom or dad's attention; but 3) some nutty right wing prosecutor can't go rambo on Romeo or Juliet and ruin their life and send them to Huntsville for ten years. And he's got to get the bill through the Texas house that has 101 Republicans, 80% of whom are as nutty as a fruit cake.

Will the bill be perfect? Hell no. Will it be better than what's on the books now? Undoubtedly, at least if Kirk can get it passed.

And pj, if you will call or write Senator Watson's office and offer your thoughts, I wouldn't be at all surprised if you got a call back from the Senator himself (at least if you really have any solid ideas on how to improve the statute that will actually fly and get it passed). He's very down to earth, funny and quick witted, and happy to accept help from all quarters. I promise.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 07:34 AM   #18
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

So apparently, the only thing worse than a vote-seeking legislator is a vote-seeking prosecutor. Makes sense -- what they have in common is pandering to the knuckleheads.
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 08:12 AM   #19
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
ruin their life and send them to Huntsville for ten years.
Most teenagers probably wouldn't live past the first year. So, it would be more like a death sentence. Of course, that's within Huntsville's tradition.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 08:40 AM   #20
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
3) some nutty right wing prosecutor can't go rambo on Romeo or Juliet and ruin their life and send them to Huntsville for ten years. And he's got to get the bill through the Texas house that has 101 Republicans, 80% of whom are as nutty as a fruit cake.
I agree. What we really need are progressive thinking prosecutors. We need men (or women) who are motivated and committed, e.g., like U.S. Attorney General Alexander Mitchell Palmer (D), to protect and preserve the civil rights of the all the people.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 09:01 AM   #21
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Sedan View Post
I've got to explain this.

Right now, Texas prosecutors have to file felony charges, courts require registration as a sex-offender, any jail time is served in state prison, and the record isn't considered juvenile. This proposal changes that. The juvenile misdemeanor convictions don't travel forward to adulthood in Texas.

It's really better.

Thank you for your concise, non-partisan, bitter less explanation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennatexas23 View Post
We all were young once and did some things in our teenage years that would make anyone blush.
Right now I have seen my little sisters friends sending explcit pictures to boys and texting. I really think it is poor judgement I don't agree with it. I think going to jail over it is a bit much. I think the parents should keep a better eye of what there kids are doing on there cell,facebook,etc.
Their "poor judgement" could get the 25 or 15 yo guy they are trying to impress sent to jail and I think they know that although they would feign ignorance.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 10:55 AM   #22
DFW5Traveler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
They probably didn't think they could get a Class C thru the TX redneck legislature.
How about showing a bit of tolerance and civility...
DFW5Traveler is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 10:09 PM   #23
woodyboyd
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Why is it that this sex crap gets all the publicity?

Everyone wants to talk about the "children". Well, I think you are not truly an adult until you are making income on your own. Anyway, I was talking to a medical student in her 20s, and she told me that when she graduates she will owe a whopping $400,000 in debt when she finishes.

As of right now, there is more student loan debt than credit card debt, and no one wants to talk about how our "children" today are basically being raised as slaves to financial corporations.

And we are worried about sexting? Jesus. Beam me up, Scotty!!
woodyboyd is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 10:44 AM   #24
Bebe Le Strange
Account Disabled

User ID: 66305

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodyboyd View Post
Everyone wants to talk about the "children". Well, I think you are not truly an adult until you are making income on your own. Anyway, I was talking to a medical student in her 20s, and she told me that when she graduates she will owe a whopping $400,000 in debt when she finishes.

As of right now, there is more student loan debt than credit card debt, and no one wants to talk about how our "children" today are basically being raised as slaves to financial corporations.

And we are worried about sexting? Jesus. Beam me up, Scotty!!
I agree a lot more serious issues, other than kids sending nekked pics to each other...
Bebe Le Strange is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women