Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-10-2011, 02:50 PM   #106
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebe Le Strange View Post

Yes the internet is just another tool to hurt people.
So was the invention of fire but its good far outweighed its bad. Unless of course you were the next tribes dinner!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebe Le Strange View Post

The only problem with the internet is it reaches so many people in a faster amount of time. I really don't think it is as cliche' as saying "kids need to stop taking things personally", because some of the internet bullying in so many cases incites actual crime against individuals that are being targeted. Making statements that children some how need to be "mentally strong" against such attacks (bullying) is making assumptions about children in general. No two children are alike; where one child may have had the support, upbringing, education, and maturity level to deal with bullying, another may not have. Some children are more emotionally sensitive and not capable of verbalizing what is happening to them. In other words not all children having the same coping skills.

You will never get rid of bullying, to think so is silly. All I was suggesting was that the world is indeed a better place because of advancements.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 02:53 PM   #107
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
"There are few rules, it's wise to sit back and read for a while before you begin posting. Yes, we engage in that lost practice of using manners. We are polite and we try to seduce, not argue. We expect you to walk that thin line between being polite and not being boring."
I want to use this as my signature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
But would you not agree that marriages and the family unit overall were stronger back then?
I think the strength of the FU has been the same. People stayed together for "the kids" or other reasons. It may appear the FU is not as strong because spouses are not staying ina bad or abusive relationship. The career paths are more plentiful (I am not saying being the home parent isn't a path, it is and a darn hard one). The dynamics of the FU are being discussed these days. Now I think it is for the better but others might feel it is not.
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 02:58 PM   #108
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
But would you not agree that marriages and the family unit overall were stronger back then? I would. When there was no tv, radio, etc. people were actually forced to face things head on and communicate face to face rather than hiding behind a keyboard.

Yes, that is true, but it is also true that women had fewer options. They were basically forced to stay in unhealthy marriages. We can debate all day if that is good or bad.

Come to think of it,I kinda miss those days!

Quote:
. You can be anyone you want to be on the internet. No one sees your flaws except when your words and immaturity shine through. They can't see how you look unless you post pictures. We are all scholars and supermodels here lol.
To me, that is a good thing. The internet is about idea's. Not looks. I wish I was not influenced by looks or credentials and for the most part I try not to be. The internet is great for ugly people with great idea's with no damn school'n!

Quote:
I actually miss "talking." Long, meaningful conversations where you actually had tears in your eyes because of the spoken words. Even if you knew you were seeing that person at school that day, you still could not bear to get off the phone so you just fell asleep listening to each other breath. I miss that.
Damn girlfriend, somebody was in loveeeeeeeeeee back in the day!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 03:07 PM   #109
Camille
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 511
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

All I am saying is that the paradigm shift has made our civility discussion a moot point with the younger generation. They see nothing wrong with what they are doing. And frankly neither do I. They have just chosen a different path, same as we did from our elders.
Ahhh...but like everything WTF, everything works best in moderation.
Even you.

JK

C xxx
Camille is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 04:10 PM   #110
Bebe Le Strange
Account Disabled

User ID: 66305

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
So was the invention of fire but its good far outweighed its bad. Unless of course you were the next tribes dinner!

You will never get rid of bullying, to think so is silly. All I was suggesting was that the world is indeed a better place because of advancements.
I agree the internet is a fantastic tool. But that was not what I meant in my earlier comment, it is just another tool for hurting people when it comes to bullying.

I agree also, bullying will always be there, just as racism, but it doesn't mean we give up on trying to stop it. Yes advancements in technology has made our world in a lot of ways better. Like electricity! I am so glad for that because it is friggin cold outside!
Bebe Le Strange is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 04:27 PM   #111
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 41643
My ECCIE Reviews

I am glad so many people replied to this thread and I saw alot of viewpoints and one thing I would like to point is another aspect of disrespect..posting or replying in a passive aggressive attempt to get a response. what a childish immature method because it will never work.
Guest011914-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 09:03 PM   #112
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Vixen View Post
I am glad so many people replied to this thread and I saw alot of viewpoints and one thing I would like to point is another aspect of disrespect..posting or replying in a passive aggressive attempt to get a response. what a childish immature method because it will never work.
Well that is another POV.

Problem as I see it is that we all have different views on just what is disrespectful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camille View Post
Ahhh...but like everything WTF, everything works best in moderation.
Even you.

JK

C xxx
I work best with my pants off
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women