Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 11-10-2016, 06:37 PM   #16
gary5912
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
He got away with things a black man just could never do in this society. Imagine for a moment if you will Obama said he likes grabbing women by the pussy. Seriously in all honesty you guys would would yelling hang that Negro from the highest tree you could find.

Imagine if Obama was going around degrading women, encouraging violence, openly mocking the disabled, making jokes about the purple heart, denigrating the service of war hero's (John Mccain) imagine as a black man Obama doing those things.

Hard to imagine right? See from my view you Trump supporters have lost all moral standing by voting him in. You no longer have the right to tell blacks to watch their language, or that they're too violent, rude, or crass. You no longer get to tell anyone to respect veterans and the elderly. You've forever lost your voice. Your religious piousness and party of family values bullshit I never want to hear again you no longer get to claim that at all.

No you can all go back to your fucking churches and pretend to worship god. Pretend to care about babies as long as their in the womb and then turn around and act like total idiots once they're born by cutting off welfare opportunities for those kids who need it thorough no fault of their own other than the fact they were born to unfortunate and sometimes irresponsible parents.

Go back clinging to your guns and religions being hypocrites thinking that some fairly tale man in the sky is gonna come down and save you. You folks are a piece of work.

This election proves God is not personal to mankind. He doesn't care at....reminds me of this clip:

sissy chump you nothing but a sore loser, go get a life, start your own gloryhole
gary5912 is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 06:41 PM   #17
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.M. View Post
Why are you still posting in here? I have no respect for you. No honor.

A few things:

1.) Did I miss a vow or bet where I stated I would leave or are you hallucinating like the rest of these jokers?

2.) Ignoring the obvious fact of point #1 above; did you just mention Respect and Honor after voting for a man who has no respect and honor for anyone? Really. HAHAHAHA just proves my OP. You have no voice now your hypocrisy please save for the birds. After voting Trump like I said I don't want to hear anything about religion. god, honor, respect, or anything decent coming out of yalls mouths. You've lost that right and traded in that privlege
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 06:43 PM   #18
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary5912 View Post
sissy chump you nothing but a sore loser, go get a life, start your own gloryhole
Yep like I stated truth hurts. You can run from it but since you beleive in a pie-in-the sky savior why don't you ask him what he has in store for your racist ass on judgement day. That's a judgement of you racists I'd pay prime dollar to see. lol
Old 11-10-2016, 06:48 PM   #19
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Your thread actually speaks volumes about you. You wish you were white, lol. Another way of looking at is "Rich man Poor man" Poor people always fantasize about being rich, but they knock the rich to cover up their secret yearnings for wealth. Rich people never give being poor a single thought, lol.

Jim

We've had this discussion Jimbo. You're a government worker and no we're not in the same tax bracket. In fact you retired and your income isn't enough to sustain you after having retired at 59.5 in order to recieve 100% of your pension. Now you're trying to find another job instead of sailing off into the sunset to go play bingo or whatever the hell yall play as a retired happy guy.

No I don't wish I was white. I wish I was actually a shade darker. As for rich people they're greedy ;-) You'd be mad with envy if you only knew. I digress but focus on the OP and stop your diversionary tactics to pivot away from the fact you're a god loving racist. Ohh que the Irony. LOL
Old 11-10-2016, 06:50 PM   #20
gary5912
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Yep like I stated truth hurts. You can run from it but since you beleive in a pie-in-the sky savior why don't you ask him what he has in store for your racist ass on judgement day. That's a judgement of you racists I'd pay prime dollar to see. lol
that's right sissy chump the truth does hurt don't it your a loser and the one you voted for was a loser,and I'm not a religious person you can stick your savior up your ass
gary5912 is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 06:54 PM   #21
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary5912 View Post
that's right sissy chump the truth does hurt don't it your a loser and the one you voted for was a loser,and I'm not a religious person you can stick your savior up your ass

I'm not a sore loser at all. Voting Trump would have been voting my own personal interest. You are very limited in knowledge across a broad spectrum but it's ok Gary. I enjoy your infantile posts from time to time. lol
Old 11-10-2016, 07:08 PM   #22
canuckeight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
what word?
EXACTLY, BANNED! You have no word, you are weak, You are typical liberal. Say whatever you need to and honor nothing.
Keep tossing the Oreo's down your throat keyboard Chimp.
canuckeight is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 07:20 PM   #23
canuckeight
Valued Poster

Attachment 587030[QUOTE=Sistine Chapel;1058850752]He got away with things a black man just could never do in this society. Imagine for a moment if you will Obama said he likes grabbing women by the pussy. Seriously in all honesty you guys would would yelling hang that Negro from the highest tree you could find.

Imagine if Obama was going around degrading women, encouraging violence, openly mocking the disabled, making jokes about the purple heart, denigrating the service of war hero's (John Mccain) imagine as a black man Obama doing those things.

Hard to imagine right? See from my view you Trump supporters have lost all moral standing by voting him in. You no longer have the right to tell blacks to watch their language, or that they're too violent, rude, or crass. You no longer get to tell anyone to respect veterans and the elderly. You've forever lost your voice. Your religious piousness and party of family values bullshit I never want to hear again you no longer get to claim that at all.

No you can all go back to your fucking churches and pretend to worship god. Pretend to care about babies as long as their in the womb and then turn around and act like total idiots once they're born by cutting off welfare opportunities for those kids who need it thorough no fault of their own other than the fact they were born to unfortunate and sometimes irresponsible parents.

Go back clinging to your guns and religions being hypocrites thinking that some fairly tale man in the sky is gonna come down and save you. You folks are a piece of work.

This election proves God is not personal to mankind. He doesn't care at....reminds me of this
Old 11-10-2016, 07:30 PM   #24
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

The Chimp in the White House has gotten away with anything he wanted just because he is "Black". No criticism (from M.S. media), no accountability, etc... He was "The One". The community organizer, empty suit, Fool, no experience, etc... but he was black and could talk in full sentences. He was "Clean" looking as per Joe Biden.

He is the reason for Trump. With all his faults, misstatements, buffoonery, etc... He struck a cord with the average WHITE MALE and others with a brain stem. It has nothing to do with any of the f'ing BS you are dishing up. It's because we were being led by a fucktard into the abyss of the cesspool of liberal ideology. WE ALL WANTED OUT!!!

IT DOES NOT WORK, YOU FOOL!

Keep it up. Some young dump-ass might believe your monkey shine.

Oh yeah!! LOL you are the bitch that was bragging about being rich. LMAO

Yeah, I'm sure you could sell one of your cars and buy 10 of our lowly vehicles.

(My pickup cost more than your section-8 housing, I'm sure)

However, just because you ride in a dart bus does not mean you own it.
Muscleup is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 07:41 PM   #25
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Help me out Sistine Chapel.

WHAT IS THE AVERAGE I.Q. OF AN AA IN AMERICA?

Oh yeah, 85. BLAHA, HA, HA...
Muscleup is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 07:43 PM   #26
canuckeight
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm not a sore loser at all. Voting Trump would have been voting my own personal interest. You are very limited in knowledge across a broad spectrum but it's ok Gary. I enjoy your infantile posts from time to time. lol
Attachment 587041
Old 11-10-2016, 07:55 PM   #27
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
You would prefer to vote someone into office who is responsible for the deaths of 4 Americans because she refused to send in help. She then lied about the attack saying it was because of a video.

You would prefer to vote someone into office who obstructed an ongoing investigation by deleting over 30,000 emails after receiving a subpoena from congress.

You would prefer to vote someone into office who put top secret information onto an unsecured server and had her maid printing the top secret info out.

You would prefer to vote someone into office who is a proven serial liar. Someone who will say anything to anyone if it benefits her.

You would prefer to vote someone into office who is part of an organization that is under FBI investigation. Someone who is suspected of selling access to the highest levels of the US government.

You are damn straight I voted to put Trump into the oval office despite his flaws. He is far and above a better choice to lead this country than HRC. You can take your condescending attitude and your liberal bias and shove them up your fucking ass.

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 08:33 PM   #28
canuckeight
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
+1
Sissy Chimp doesn't even know who they are.
Old 11-10-2016, 08:46 PM   #29
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscleup View Post
The Chimp in the White House has gotten away with anything he wanted just because he is "Black". No criticism (from M.S. media), no accountability, etc... He was "The One". The community organizer, empty suit, Fool, no experience, etc... but he was black and could talk in full sentences. He was "Clean" looking as per Joe Biden.

He is the reason for Trump. With all his faults, misstatements, buffoonery, etc... He struck a cord with the average WHITE MALE and others with a brain stem. It has nothing to do with any of the f'ing BS you are dishing up. It's because we were being led by a fucktard into the abyss of the cesspool of liberal ideology. WE ALL WANTED OUT!!!

IT DOES NOT WORK, YOU FOOL!

Keep it up. Some young dump-ass might believe your monkey shine.

Oh yeah!! LOL you are the bitch that was bragging about being rich. LMAO

Yeah, I'm sure you could sell one of your cars and buy 10 of our lowly vehicles.

(My pickup cost more than your section-8 housing, I'm sure)

However, just because you ride in a dart bus does not mean you own it.

Interesting anger reserve you got going on but I don't respond with what you're looking for. Just as Obama didn't govern out of anger despite the blood thirsty hillbillies. While we certainly understand it we're far above your mindset. I don't want you to be discouraged (Trump won so celebrate) I do think though that we're always going to need people like you, I like your passion for your views it's not often we get to see raw emotion like that.

PS: As far as you listing some of my previous comments that's cool. However, I do think that around the 3rd grade is when you're expected to stop learning to read and start reading to learn. But it's ok brother you'll have other opportunities to respond.

I digress but thanks for your contribution and good luck on the next 4 yrs.
Old 11-10-2016, 08:59 PM   #30
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

This is for all of you Trumpites. I'm sure all of fellas will absolutely love this song.

ok here we go. Ben Carson and Donald Trump.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women