Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-14-2010, 01:55 PM   #1
LynetteMarie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3412
My ECCIE Reviews
Default What Does "Clock Free" Mean?

I've noticed that some ladies offer the option of "clock free" time together. Can somebody explain exactly what this means? I understand the general concept that it allows for a more leisurely extended engagement together, but at what point does it end? For instance, at 15 hours together, is this still "clock free" or is that considered an "overnight?"

The concept is attractive to me but before I list it as an option on my website, I thought it best to ask.

Also, for the gents, how do you feel about the "clock free" option?
And nooo, "clock free" does not mean "off the clock" LOL
Old 06-14-2010, 03:33 PM   #2
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

I love clock free as an option. To me it has meant starting some time during the day and then ending with no overnight. Sometimes that has meant starting by meeting for lunch, others dinner, a movie or concert or other event.

Among other things a clock free option indicates to me that a lady very much prefers extended dates to 1 or 2 hour dates. The flexibility it offers without needing to worry about running over time is very nice as well.
Old 06-14-2010, 03:42 PM   #3
Guest053011
Account Disabled

User ID: 4424

I have always offered this option. It means we can get together as early as breakfast, and end the night as late as we please, without staying to sleep together for the night. So this may mean a late night, if we do theater, and then go for dinner and drinks. I have stumbled home as late as 4am.

Anytime someone books a clock free, they usually know how late they intend the evening to go, and generally these dates start in the early or late afternoon. The point is that if the date extends beyond the time they envisioned spending together, they don't have to have an additional gift ready. Regardless of the plans we set, I assume there is a strong possibility that it will be a long day together and ensure I am well rested.
Old 06-15-2010, 05:06 PM   #4
Guest080311-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 29386

WOW Thx I didnt know what that meant either!!!
though when you book that...
and the guy you see starts out very cool, then all of the sudden he turns into a real jackass, so you make him leave...or tell him to chill.
sorry new to this just getting vback into the business... but how do you make him leave and recieve you gift...
Thanks for the question clock free...LOL I am really clueless!!
Princess Laeya!!@!
Old 06-15-2010, 08:23 PM   #5
am-a-pleaser
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

I always thought clock free was to enjoy time together. The lady wants so much donation for the day/evening. The guy has activity ideas for the day/evening as well. Before the date is accepted, a general idea is mutually agreed. Both the guy and lady should do their homework to ensure a good time together. But clock free allows a more relaxed time together.

If both people have a great time together, and have the time, then I could see where the "date" might extend to an overnight, and a nice tip.

Sometime during the time together, the donation should be taken care of. If both are enjoying the time, I would expect the full amount to be handled. If either is not enjoying things, I'd expect either the guy or lady to call it off, agree on a new donation, and part company.

I took a lady from Dallas to San Antonio for 3 days. Donation for the 3 days was exchanged the first evening at our room in San Antonio. When I've had overnights, the lady's donation was taken care of the next morning.
Old 06-15-2010, 08:24 PM   #6
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess_laeya View Post
Princess Laeya!!@!
Don't worry Princess, even after the explainations....I don't know WTF they are talking about.

I would say it sounds like a marketing gimmick but dg will bust me gonads!
Old 06-15-2010, 08:26 PM   #7
runswithscissors
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

I have met with providers who offer a clock free option and it works very well with me as I travel extensively.

Always communicate! Very important. I will discuss my schedule with the lady, usually her recommendations for lunch and or dinner and theater depending on the city i am visiting. That way we are both on the same timetable and will lead to a more relaxed atmosphere.
Old 06-15-2010, 08:56 PM   #8
Guest011912
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

What's John Stewart?
Old 06-15-2010, 09:04 PM   #9
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Default Um, You Don't....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess_laeya View Post
WOW Thx I didnt know what that meant either!!!
though when you book that...
and the guy you see starts out very cool, then all of the sudden he turns into a real jackass, so you make him leave...or tell him to chill.
sorry new to this just getting vback into the business... but how do you make him leave and recieve you gift...
Princess Laeya!!@!
I read this several times and just shook my head and kept coming to the same conclusion. I thought whether or not I should respond because it is kind of off the original question, but decided it worth addressing:

Ya don't get to keep the money if you send him away! If you try to do it, it certainly is poor form. You contracted with him to spend a certain amount of time with him for a certain amount of money. Part of being a "pro" is sucking it up and at times dealing with unpleasant people. Now if he was violent or threatening I'd be in a different place (& even then I'd think twice about pushing the issue for safety reasons), but if the guy is just a jerk (or asshole) it doesn't give you a right to money you haven't earned. Asking him to leave with a refund and saying things just aren't working out? Fair enough.
Old 06-16-2010, 08:57 AM   #10
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

We aren’t running the railroads here so I’m not a big clock watcher, but I don’t offer a “clock free” option as a line item on my site. Whatever my rate is it does not necessarily correspond to how much time we spend together. If I’m out to dinner with someone and having a great time, why should we stop the date at two hours or whatever the time limit is? To touch on a bit more what Alt said, when I travel with, have evenings out or picnics in my friends, I need to know in advance if this is someone I want to spend an extended period of time with. If it isn’t, then it’s not worth it. Neither party will have fun.

I also have several friends I have met through this world that have transcended into my life.. I talk to and email with them just as much as I do some of my other “real world” friends. It just depends. Maybe I should consider adding this option.
Old 06-16-2010, 09:18 AM   #11
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I would say it sounds like a marketing gimmick but dg will bust me gonads!
Actually, I won't. This biz like all others involves marketing. Just because it is marketing though doesn't mean its bad lol

Clock free is an option I might opt for with a lady I have seen before and enjoyed a few hours together. If I know I want more than a dinner date but am not sure exactly how much time or what we might end up doing (outside of BCD ) then a flat rate is very convenient.
Old 06-16-2010, 02:37 PM   #12
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Let's hold hands until we find your slipper or I turn into a frog! Dat it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by discreetgent View Post
Actually, I won't. This biz like all others involves marketing. Just because it is marketing though doesn't mean its bad lol
True dat!

Quote:
Clock free is an option I might opt for with a lady I have seen before and enjoyed a few hours together. If I know I want more than a dinner date but am not sure exactly how much time or what we might end up doing (outside of BCD ) then a flat rate is very convenient.
I still don't know WTF ''clock free'' is!
Old 06-16-2010, 06:37 PM   #13
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
Whatever my rate is it does not necessarily correspond to how much time we spend together. If I’m out to dinner with someone and having a great time, why should we stop the date at two hours or whatever the time limit is?
I am confident I could never get a clock free session. First of all, I'm confident no one would have that great a time with me, absent BCD activities. Second, I'm confident my BCD would be a humongous letdown. I mostly anticipate, and have received, slam-bam-thank-you-sir sessions.
Old 06-16-2010, 06:52 PM   #14
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I still don't know WTF ''clock free'' is!
As I understood it it means starting anytime during the day and ending before going to sleep, so technically no overnight. In other words if a dinner date was 5 hours then clock free would be 5+ not including an overnight, ie no specific amount of time. As a marketing term it can make sense, in a literal sense nothing is clock free lol
Old 06-16-2010, 10:19 PM   #15
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Ok , gotcha

Quote:
As I understood it it means starting anytime during the day and ending before going to sleep, so technically no overnight. In other words if a dinner date was 5 hours then clock free would be 5+ not including an overnight, ie no specific amount of time. As a marketing term it can make sense, in a literal sense nothing is clock free lol

Sounds like we are in a down economy!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women