Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70415
biomed160564
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35362
Mojojo33117

Old 06-09-2014, 01:09 PM   #31
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
You have a choice to believe it's an SO of this provider, or is it thatgirlbailey.

So was it one of the 13?
So you are putting at a provider OR her SO....

I don't believe we have any guidelines that state a Provider's SO cannot be a member, have locker room privileges, post reviews or or participate in threads.

Seems you just provided enough doubt to let Bailey off the hook.
Hell.... S/O's could and WOULD post from the same IP so even that kind of match was just discredited by your statement......

Way to go! If it WAS her you just created her out! How can we ever fry the bitch now IF it was her.....

Ricky... Ricky... Ricky.....

Please.. This was an important issue and you just botched it......

You are too much like an excited little puppy with a new toy wetting his self with excitement.....

Leave the exposure shit to people that know how to handle it...

Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 01:17 PM   #32
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Well I wasn't interested in getting her banned as much as embarrassing the hell out of the fat piece of whale blubber. Disgusting
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 01:23 PM   #33
Netx9
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

If, as whispers suggests, an SO would probably post from the same ip, that may mean the two people live together... Maybe not... Maybe just share a computer.
Netx9 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 01:37 PM   #34
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Well I wasn't interested in getting her banned as much as embarrassing the hell out of the fat piece of whale blubber. Disgusting
Care to expand on why you have such a distaste regarding Bailey? She seems to have little involvement in anything here on the boards....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 02:00 PM   #35
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Not really true, you see she's one of those whispering mean girls, that manipulates others. I'm quite sure she's the one that got Dezirie or her "SO" to start attacking me and G back in Sept of 2013. Whenever she was not around Dez was sweet as could be, but when she was Dez would fully ignore. I went to Halloween social and Bailey was first person I talked to, and all she had to say is I don't believe you showed up. Now why wouldn't I? At a previous social in ATX I met her and that's when I noticed the way she was always leading Dez around and whispering in her ear. I've seen lots of that behavior in high school, you recognize it real fast. Then you notice the correlation between the Dez/SO bad mouthing done on the boards, and the exact same behavior of Bailey/SO. My believe is she was the one whom told Dez how to do it. Dez unfortunately did not have seperate IP and got banned. Lesson learned for her go around. Now fast forward to DDSA and first post starts with G then progresses to me. Same fucking pattern. Then there is the dissolution of their friendship and
Then there was the pattern of DDSA posting big long paragraphs running on endlessly, which suddenly changed to more of a girl style of writing, separating sentences and ALL CAPPING HIGHLIGHTED WORDS. Totally different style!
Then when that BS story about the WW providers pimp having all his personal info came up. I texted with a very sweet girl whom said she had no idea who DDSA was, that she has no pimp and isn't even working. Then ask why is someone telling people to stay away? She had no idea that shit was posted against her. Also there was a lie about DDSA seeing Leo and also trying to destroy her new venture, which was a very catty thing IMO. Fast forward to a pic posted in a review in coed, It shows to me why she would be trying to bad mouth all the spinners around, because she's too lazy to do the work to get in shape and compete fairly.
Old 06-09-2014, 02:05 PM   #36
mayorcastro
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Come on you big flapping pussy, just spill the beans

i don't want to wade through clues and innuendos or follow a treasure map
mayorcastro is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 02:10 PM   #37
Novatx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 174306
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayorcastro View Post
Come on you big flapping pussy, just spill the beans

i don't want to wade through clues and innuendos or follow a treasure map
Go back and read a little slower
Novatx is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 02:10 PM   #38
rockerrick
Account Disabled

mayorcastro do you even read before posting, not the sharpest tool in the shed huh?
Old 06-09-2014, 02:27 PM   #39
Candi Staxx
Your Supermodel GF

User ID: 113962
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annika View Post
Guess correctly and you get some new pearly whites lmfao teeth that is

Sorry I had to thanks SL

OH! Or how about she wins some Liposuction..!?!

LOL, good thing she does'nt need that
Candi Staxx is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 02:35 PM   #40
NikkiWhite
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 172101
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candi Staxx View Post
OH! Or how about she wins some Liposuction..!?!

LOL, good thing she does'nt need that
I know right u can't see my teeth with a dick in my mouth but a great bj doesn't hide pasty flab and c section scars.
NikkiWhite is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 02:43 PM   #41
Guest070316-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Not really true, you see she's one of those whispering mean girls, that manipulates others. I'm quite sure she's the one that got Dezirie or her "SO" to start attacking me and G back in Sept of 2013. Whenever she was not around Dez was sweet as could be, but when she was Dez would fully ignore. I went to Halloween social and Bailey was first person I talked to, and all she had to say is I don't believe you showed up. Now why wouldn't I? At a previous social in ATX I met her and that's when I noticed the way she was always leading Dez around and whispering in her ear. I've seen lots of that behavior in high school, you recognize it real fast. Then you notice the correlation between the Dez/SO bad mouthing done on the boards, and the exact same behavior of Bailey/SO. My believe is she was the one whom told Dez how to do it. Dez unfortunately did not have seperate IP and got banned. Lesson learned for her go around. Now fast forward to DDSA and first post starts with G then progresses to me. Same fucking pattern. Then there is the dissolution of their friendship and
Then there was the pattern of DDSA posting big long paragraphs running on endlessly, which suddenly changed to more of a girl style of writing, separating sentences and ALL CAPPING HIGHLIGHTED WORDS. Totally different style!
Then when that BS story about the WW providers pimp having all his personal info came up. I texted with a very sweet girl whom said she had no idea who DDSA was, that she has no pimp and isn't even working. Then ask why is someone telling people to stay away? She had no idea that shit was posted against her. Also there was a lie about DDSA seeing Leo and also trying to destroy her new venture, which was a very catty thing IMO. Fast forward to a pic posted in a review in coed, It shows to me why she would be trying to bad mouth all the spinners around, because she's too lazy to do the work to get in shape and compete fairly.
Not mention referring to themselves in the 3rd person, then not remembering what they said just a moment ago in a previous thread. Yep, I agree with rick here!
Guest070316-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 02:47 PM   #42
Candi Staxx
Your Supermodel GF

User ID: 113962
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiWhite View Post
I know right u can't see my teeth with a dick in my mouth but a great bj doesn't hide pasty flab and c section scars.

BOO- YAH!

The truth hurts huh.
Candi Staxx is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 02:57 PM   #43
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Deleted not funny
Old 06-09-2014, 03:01 PM   #44
NikkiWhite
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

*whistling nonchalantly*
Old 06-09-2014, 03:02 PM   #45
NikkiWhite
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Let's all hate on good providers fuck yeah good times!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women