Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Business Services
Business Services Use this forum to post on the wide range of business services available to our female members. (Website design, scheduling, photography, etc.) You may advertise your services here or ladies "in need of" business services may post here as well.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47486
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 01-22-2014, 01:25 PM   #16
Euphemia
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 117
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Please see this link in the member suggestion forum, asking for just that...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=946428

A review forum is so needed so that us ladies can make great choices on who we do business with. After all anyone can put out a shingle and call themselves a business. There is one site that currently does this but it is pay site for us ladies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy71 View Post
Since the business services section has grown maybe we do need a forum to review and dispute reviews for business services providers. If the mods believe this is that forum than that is fine with me. As long as the discussions stay civil...hell just stay professional then I guess that's all we can ask. In business we can't please every client and if a client feels the need to voice their concern or displeasure then they should be allowed to and service providers should be able to defend their work but it should be done without personal attacks and leaking private information from either side.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
Make the business services section like the provider ad section. In other words, an advertiser can make the initial post but then the thread is closed and NOBODY can subsequently add comments. Short and sweet. There is NO REASON WHATSOEVER why the two forums should have separate rules. They are both advertising GOODS. An ad is an AD and should not be debated, for gosh sakes.

I really like the idea of a more customized business section similar to provider ads. Maybe even one ad per 7 days per business. Further, it should just be called business services and whom ever uses said services can voice reviews on them. It would be super great if those reviews could be further linked to the business as they are to providers.
Euphemia is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 01:43 PM   #17
sensualsanaa
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1199
My ECCIE Reviews

WOW is all I can say here. I've been peeking in and out of this thread for a while and honestly thought it would all blow over in time, but this is absolutely maddening! This entire situation is just UGLY and a very poor example of how to behave like adults instead of catty, vicious Petty Betties.

I understand that in business there will be disappointed clients. Im sure as providers we know, you can't please every one. I have had nothing but positive experiences with MagnificMedia and I have helped her on these photoshoots numerous times. She has been nothing short of kind to me and many others. She is a very magnanimous person who sincerly believes that all women in this industry should have a choice in what their image represents and is all too willing to help ladies who do not have the wherewithal to supercede their current standings appear more refined and elegant. She has opened her home to not only myself (for business) but a few others here as well who instead of being grateful, attempted to take advantage of her. i see no reason as to why this situation has not been resolved or why the unhappy clients have chosen to make this so personal as to not only drag magnificmedia through the mud, but subsequently attack anyone that defends her. Its mean, its vicious and its WRONG!

I can totally understand being less than satisfied if a product is not recieved as advertised, but to go so far as to ruin amy future business and impede someones ability to make a living is wrong. You don't stnd outside of walmart yelling "dont shop here" if you buy something and later dont like it. you dont curse Coco Chanel just because you dont like her fashions, so why are you guys picketing Tia??
sensualsanaa is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women