Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70397
biomed160392
Yssup Rider59879
gman4452896
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47473
pyramider46370
bambino40296
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35251
Mojojo33117

Old 01-22-2018, 10:09 PM   #1
Road Lizard
BANNED

Encounters: 33
Default STOP. Please read.

First, let me take care of my mistake first...

Billyland, I made an error in banning you and I corrected it last night. I took a shortcut in dealing with you and it was not the right way to handle it so I stand corrected and yes, I unbanned you myself. I don't make excuses, I screwed up and I will correct it in front of everyone.

If anyone wants to blame the drama that is currently going on the board, blame me. Eccie has guidelines to deal with problem people and I tried to correct it my way. That is solely my fault, no one else. There are ways to handle problem posters and I didn't follow them and because of that, the problem persists. If neccessary, I will ask for help in dealing with future problems starting now.

I failed the people of the MS board and I apologize. I used to be a moderator on another type of message board that had a different way of dealing with problems and I used those methods instead of Eccies'. Again that is solely on me.

Today I got back to the basics and went back to the main reason Eccie exists, I got laid. Everything is so much clearer now. I took a long ride afterwards, had a damn good nap once I got home and now I'm ready to take the blame for the current problems that are happening right now. I'm not asking for your forgiveness, I'm asking for your criticism so I can do better. I've made some good friends here and I want to represent them better, if that takes a kick in the ass, then so be it.

There is a good bond here, don't let my mistakes in dealing with problems hamper that.
Road Lizard is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 12:01 AM   #2
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

I wouldl like to see this stirrer of doodoo apoligize to Billy for calling him a liar.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 12:22 AM   #3
guest071618-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Who r u to suggest someone to apologize on this board? Appears RL did what he felt right.
guest071618-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 01:07 PM   #4
Road Lizard
BANNED

This isn't about anyone but MY mistakes.
Old 01-23-2018, 01:48 PM   #5
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Road Lizard View Post
This isn't about anyone but MY mistakes.
Don't be so egocentric and make this about yourself

You made a mistake here RL and you fessed up to it.
And from what it appears, you did it with complete, transparent disclosure. You do not find many people on the net who will own up to there faux pas in front of the crowd. Especially a current world leader

You weren't the only one to make a mistake. And on the thread in this section with the title "4", which *I* believe is related to this, I made mention of that individual as I have above.

You can see where another member of the site erred in posting about Billy.
Old Don'tHavtaPay (that one-in-a-number-of-nicknames of his) was linked by me above. This former Modtard likes to post in various areas of the website injecting *his* opinion of things. And the only person who can't smell the manure of his rantings is just himself. Hence the growing list of endearments he is attached to.

It would be nice to see others that have been wrong about Billy step forward and own up to that fact like you have RL. But the guy i'm mentioning will not.

At least I addressed my comment during his Banned status.

(Forgive me if i'm rambling, doing this post between jobs.)
Old 01-23-2018, 04:05 PM   #6
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

RL, takes a big man to fess up and make public acknowledgment of a screw up.

But, we all know you have been in a manic depressive state of mind ever since the Boobs and BBQ bang fest got cancelled. Glad to see you finally quit jacking off in the closet to that old used condom scrapbook you keep for terms of endearment during hard times.
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 04:22 PM   #7
BassCat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Honestly who gives a fuck? You pig fuckers take this shit to seriously. We are all here for two reasons. At least us men are.

1) To do research on what hookers we want to fuck.

2) To share our experience from fucking hookers so that other tricks can use that info to decide what hookers they want to fuck.

If you are using this site for anything other than that you are using it wrong.

I wont even pretend to think I know what the ladies think the site is for. Who the fuck am I to even think that I know what goes through their pretty little heads. From a guys point of view it would be simple like just for them to advertise their ass for sale and share info about what tricks are worth seeing or dangerous. But we know women are way more complicated that that. So I wont even venture to guess but for us men it should be the above two things only. Anything else is just extra or lagniappe.

So guys stop participating in the bullshit drama and find a girl you want to fuck. Then send her a pm and go see her. If your nice to her both parties should be happy. Then rinse and repeat. Its really fucking simple.

RL cut yourself some slack the rest of us were sick of the bullshit also. No need to beat yourself up for doing what most of us would have wanted to do.

I am here for the pussy not the drama. Anyone who isnt is a fucktard and I hope they get e.d.
BassCat is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 05:11 PM   #8
guest071618-1
Valued Poster

BassCat, obviously you give a fuck,,, took time to write a long post about it.
Old 01-23-2018, 05:43 PM   #9
Road Lizard
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj8rocks View Post
RL, takes a big man to fess up and make public acknowledgment of a screw up.

But, we all know you have been in a manic depressive state of mind ever since the Boobs and BBQ bang fest got cancelled. Glad to see you finally quit jacking off in the closet to that old used condom scrapbook you keep for terms of endearment during hard times.
Who said I quit jacking off in the closet??? Asshole!!!!
Old 01-23-2018, 05:56 PM   #10
Big chief 269
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Bass cat is talking shit that greedy bastard keeps all the good pussy to himself!
Big chief 269 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 06:01 PM   #11
guest071618-1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big chief 269 View Post
Bass cat is talking shit that greedy bastard keeps all the good pussy to himself!
It’s all about money, time and maybe looks.... if u don’t have it, ur in wrong hobby.
Old 01-23-2018, 06:32 PM   #12
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassCat View Post
We are all here for two reasons. At least us men are.

1) To do research on what hookers we want to fuck.

2) To share our experience from fucking hookers so that other tricks can use that info to decide what hookers they want to fuck.

If you are using this site for anything other than that you are using it wrong.

So guys stop participating in the bullshit drama and find a girl you want to fuck.

RL cut yourself some slack the rest of us were sick of the bullshit also. No need to beat yourself up for doing what most of us would have wanted to do.

I am here for the pussy not the drama. Anyone who isnt is a fucktard and I hope they get e.d.

This ^^^^^^^ is an EXCELLENT post and right on point!!! Well stated BC!!! Bravo!!

+1 BC
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 07:04 PM   #13
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Still no apology.
Just goes to show that RL deserves extra big kudos for publicly eating crow and babysitting us here

And the guy that posted above me is a failed Modtard as shown here.

And here.
Old 01-23-2018, 08:12 PM   #14
Road Lizard
BANNED

P_b, I'm going to ask you for a favor... please let it go. I can not correct every situation and I'm not going to to attempt it. But as a favor to me, please let it go on the MS boards.

Thank you.
Old 01-23-2018, 10:00 PM   #15
Cravinhead69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

RL, that was very manly of you to admit your mistake. KUDOS.
I'm tired of all the drama, he said, she said, yadda yadda.
Let's get on with talking about fucking and which hooker is worth seeing and which is not.
BC, you are on point as usual, but stop holding on us, tell us which girls you fuck for less than a bill.
Cravinhead69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women