Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40279
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 03-22-2019, 07:41 PM   #31
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Trump is so screwed lol. Muller and the state of ny is going to grap that pussy by his mushroom dick because he thinks he can hide his famous big white gross ass.

Fun year for us libs. Not so much fun for his still ignorant supporters. Time for some tax returns of the trump house that he has been so protective of. Fun stuff is getting better and the psyco pos will freak out even more...if that's possible. There is going to be a twit storm coming
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 07:50 PM   #32
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducbutter View Post
I think you guys fail to recognize the intellectual prowess that is TM. I mean, come on. The guy can assess a report he's never seen
Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Really? Then how the fuck did mystic get briefed already???
That's why they call him The Mystic.

Like you I believe it's unlikely there was collusion between Russia and Trump & Co. Still is it possible that Mueller did the country a service? That's if you discount the people he trampled in the process. And the lives he ruined. And the legal fees incurred by the taxpayers and the accused. (As usual the winners are the lawyers.)

Anyway we're on our guard more about foreign interference in our elections as a result of this mess and that's a good thing. Hopefully hackers in Russia and other countries won't be successfully planting so many bull shit stories on Facebook and other social media. Apparently they had white supremacists and black power types actually showing up for demonstrations. I see eccie ran off IIFFOFRDB, who was a Russian hacker, and also Hotrod for a while. (Just kidding Hotrod -- I think you're cool, and agree with you the majority of the time.)

I'm kind of playing devils advocate. Giving Robert Mueller or Kenneth Starr a mandate to pursue imaginary crimes doesn't make a lot of sense, even if they do find the occasional liar, tax cheat, or president who got blow jobs from interns.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 08:00 PM   #33
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
Trump is so screwed lol. Muller and the state of ny is going to grap that pussy by his mushroom dick because he thinks he can hide his famous big white gross ass.

Fun year for us libs. Not so much fun for his still ignorant supporters. Time for some tax returns of the trump house that he has been so protective of. Fun stuff is getting better and the psyco pos will freak out even more...if that's possible. There is going to be a twit storm coming
When one of your wishes fails start on the next...take some deep breaths...
So his supports are ignorant and his detractor are brilliant...
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 08:04 PM   #34
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post

Like you I believe it's unlikely there was collusion between Russia and Trump & Co. Still is it possible that Mueller did the country a service? That's if you discount the people he trampled in the process. And the lives he ruined. And the legal fees incurred by the taxpayers and the accused. As usual the winners are the lawyers.

Anyway we're on our guard more about foreign interference in our elections as a result of this mess and that's a good thing. Hopefully hackers in Russia and other countries won't be successfully planting so many bull shit stories on Facebook and other social media. Apparently they had white supremacists and black power types actually showing up for demonstrations. I see eccie ran off IIFFOFRDB, who was a Russian hacker, and also Hotrod for a while. (Just kidding Hotrod -- I think you're cool, and agree with you the majority of the time.)

I'm kind of playing devils advocate. Giving Robert Mueller or Kenneth Starr a mandate to pursue imaginary crimes doesn't make a lot of sense, even if they do find the occasional liar, tax cheat, or president who got blow jobs from interns.
Tiny your pragmatic posts are always a breath of fresh air.

Robert Mueller, decorated war hero, great father & husband and a true American Patriot.

Donald Trump, coward and draft dodger, predatory father and husband and a true American traitor

The morons on the right think the game is over with the Mueller report, the Game is just beginning. I cant wait for those boys to have The "nothing burger"

From SDONY with Love
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 08:09 PM   #35
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Our only hope is if all the illegal aliens who entered the country since 2016 slip up and accidentally reveal that they voted for Donald Trump and will do so again in 2020.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 08:11 PM   #36
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Our only hope is if all the illegal aliens who entered the country since 2016 slip up and accidentally reveal that they voted for Donald Trump and will do so again in 2020.
There is a story on that. Check this link

www.lamasucksmexicancock.com
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 09:20 PM   #37
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post

off topic. link to potential forbidden topics.

thank you valued poster!!!

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 10:01 PM   #38
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 10:03 PM   #39
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:

A veiled personal attack...classy!!
1...2...3...MELTDOWN!!
You don't belong on this board SC.
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 10:04 PM   #40
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Anyway we're on our guard more about foreign interference in our elections as a result of this mess and that's a good thing. Hopefully hackers in Russia and other countries won't be successfully planting so many bull shit stories on Facebook and other social media...
Yeah, that's a good thing, right? But I keep wondering about something - how did the dimotards win back the House last November? Why didn't those big bad Rooskis stop that from happening? I mean... they made it all happen for trumpy in 2016, right? Why did they fail in 2018?

Oh wait... maybe this had something to do with it!!

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/nat...dterms-n976381

Not sure how the above story fits into the Trump-is-a-Russian agent/traitor narrative, but the dimotards will find a way!!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 10:06 PM   #41
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
A veiled personal attack...classy!!
1...2...3...MELTDOWN!!
You don't belong on this board SC.

BAHHAHHAAAAAA

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
off topic. link to potential forbidden topics.

thank you valued poster!!!

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 03:58 AM   #42
LexusLover
Valued Poster

It was only a matter of time.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 03:59 AM   #43
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

Like you I believe it's unlikely there was collusion between Russia and Trump & Co. Still is it possible that Mueller did the country a service? That's if you discount the people he trampled in the process. And the lives he ruined. And the legal fees incurred by the taxpayers and the accused. (As usual the winners are the lawyers.)

"bull shit stories" such as the Sandmann-Philip's confrontation in D.C. instigated by a someone with a blogger account in Brazil? Yeah, the lame-stream media sure learned their lesson from the Russian's attempting to interfere with a U.S. election in 2016 ... just liked they learned that lesson in 1924, 1928, 1932, 1936, 1940, etc.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 07:36 AM   #44
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Wait...! But Adam Schiff told us..."he has strong evidence of collusion"....isn't it time for him to come forward and unveil "said evidence"....? Tick tock tick tock.....
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 07:47 AM   #45
oeb11
Valued Poster

Adam "McCarthy" Schiff has been waving his "Evidence" in hand for some time - yet releases nothing
He is playing McCarthy politics - hope it ends the same way for him as Sen. McCarthy.
oeb11 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women