Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > North and East Texas > Coed Discussions - North and East Texas
Coed Discussions - North and East Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 07-10-2017, 07:45 AM   #1
cat's.candy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 280347
My ECCIE Reviews
Default 🍾 Introducing an experimental Reward Program 🍻 🛩 CATs Frequent Fyer Mile Reward 🛩

💖 I don't believe in discounts for my services that sounds like a markdown because it didn't sell... But I've come up with a reward program that benefits both the hobbyist and provider. The business part of hobbying, donation exchange can get awkward at times. And hardcore hobbyist say it takes away from the fantasy. My experimental reward program is designed for The hobbyist Who hobby often but modified for those who indulge in moderation. With the instability of Backpage and the sporadic eccie calls, the consistency isn't there 4 Financial Security. But you can bet the Predators or present and ready to devour. The donations are there the problem is it's not 9 to 5 steady and consistent it's sporadic and on a timeline you have to be available within 15 to 20 minutes of a call. Not to mention the 100 -150 phone calls depending on the day and then to end up not finding a safe caller to make an appointment at the end of the day. it's just about too much work for the payoff.
Cats frequent flyer miles eliminates the donation Exchange every visit and gives me some Financial Security I wouldn't have otherwise the catch is to donate one time a month. I've designed a sliding scale donation for one hour and half-hour sessions, with 4 week 3 week and two week packages. And I will give a bonus hour or half-hour session for everyone who commits. Now I do understand trust plays a big part in making this work. I'm ready to step up my game to gain the Financial Security this would bring. I have a client who came up with the idea just because he hates going to the ATM it worked out great. When he paid me at the first of the month when you called I answered his calls and gladly made myself available for him it helps me get my car and apartment which I don't have either right now but that's just temporary. I will even sign a contract that says you've donated 4 cleaning or non-professional massage services I'll have a bank account so you can deposit it directly or donate in person. A little Financial Security goes a long way it rules out the worry of inconsistent income and being kicked out of a place because of low funds are no funds that's time I could spend thinking about how to come up with fun stuff to do with my clients. I've cut donations down to make it affordable realistic and so irresistible you have to try it so please give you some feedback I realize this won't appeal to everyone and that's cool too.
One hour sessions: for 4 weeks it would be 200 140 80 + 80 plus a bonus 1 hour for committing $500 for five one-hour sessions, for 3 weeks it would be 200 140 80 plus a bonus one hour session for committing that's for one hour sessions for $420 for two weeks it would be 200 140 plus one hour bonus session for committing that would be $340 for three one hour sessions.
Half hour sessions: for 4 weeks it would be 160 120 80 80 plus a bonus half hour session for committing that's $440 four five half-hour sessions. For 3 weeks it would be 160 120 80 and a half hour bonus session for committing $360 for 4 half hour sessions. Two weeks would be 160 80 and a half hour bonus session just for committing it would be $240 for three half hour sessions
cat's.candy is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 11:35 AM   #2
Jon Bon
Hobby Dreamer

Encounters: 385

That is a great idea
Jon Bon is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 11:38 AM   #3
Txfire69
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

Heck, I cant seem to be able to schedule a first meeting with you much less a rewards program. Hope it works out for you tho.
Txfire69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 11:41 AM   #4
EastTexasGrown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

I sure like this idea.
EastTexasGrown is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 12:32 PM   #5
cat's.candy
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Txfire69 if you text me and let me know you are a eccie VIP I'll drop everything to schedule you. I would like your help in making it work. And in return I will work to make you happy
Old 07-10-2017, 12:36 PM   #6
cat's.candy
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Don't be shy guys try a small package to start. Test the waters see how you like the service and if it works out try a bigger package. If you're not comfortable you don't like the way things are going let me know and I will rearrange to suit your needs
Old 07-10-2017, 12:41 PM   #7
cat's.candy
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Fidel's interested in a one hour session package I will even let you divide an hour into 30 minute sessions and that will make even more sessions for your money
Old 07-10-2017, 01:03 PM   #8
cat's.candy
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Oops! If anyone is interested not Fidel
Old 07-10-2017, 02:16 PM   #9
ProviderRider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Great plan for a single man. If I lived in that area I'd take you up on it.
ProviderRider is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 05:04 PM   #10
mcheng
Registered Member

Encounters: 7

Must be popular. I tried to leave a PM and got an error message that her Box Was Full!
Pun intended.

Frank
mcheng is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women