Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47425
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-19-2019, 05:06 PM   #31
BigDeal
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66

Ok my wand is starting to warm up as this thread has gotten way off topic...don't make me start dishing out infractions.

Just kidding all, I was just repeating Scorpios normal line! But yeah that felt kinda fun Scorpio!!

Look I personally don't believe at all that Sophie is managing anyone. Giving guidance maybe, but not Sophie's style and don't believe Scorpio meant to harm Sophie's soon to be retired good reputation.
Old 03-19-2019, 06:33 PM   #32
seductrix4u
Account Disabled

User ID: 251392
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio31 View Post
Maybe she should join that other Eccie-wannabe site, out house or our house or whatever it is called.
Hi sir, are you perhaps referring to Ourhome2.net? It's a great site with a respectful vibe to all its members. And I don't believe it's their intention to function like ECCIE. When ECCIE was experiencing its shutdowns, people sought refuge there.

Now back to the OP's sitch.
Old 03-19-2019, 10:50 PM   #33
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

User ID: 240280
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDeal View Post
Ok my wand is starting to warm up as this thread has gotten way off topic...don't make me start dishing out infractions.

Just kidding all, I was just repeating Scorpios normal line! But yeah that felt kinda fun Scorpio!!

Look I personally don't believe at all that Sophie is managing anyone. Giving guidance maybe, but not Sophie's style and don't believe Scorpio meant to harm Sophie's soon to be retired good reputation.
I met Sophie..
She is very Sweet Kind & a Beautiful Young Lady..We Chatted & Ate Artichoke Dip & had a glass of Wine.
Never a bad review & Though I have not met Sasha, They are not the same in anyway except age..
But I don't believe that's where Scorpio was going with his statement..
I may be wrong.Sophie may be a Big time Pimp Lady With a crew of 10 20 yr olds running them around all night making Millions..But, I don't see it either BD

Quote:
Originally Posted by seductrix4u View Post
Hi sir, are you perhaps referring to Ourhome2.net? It's a great site with a respectful vibe to all its members. And I don't believe it's their intention to function like ECCIE. When ECCIE was experiencing its shutdowns, people sought refuge there.

Now back to the OP's sitch.
Yes we had to go all over the place, Discovered sites that I had NEVER ever heard of...Then There is Good ole P411
Old 03-20-2019, 12:08 PM   #34
Zippo65
Premium Access

Encounters: 91

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio31 View Post
This girl certainly has a strange business plan; avoid Eccie and stake her reputation and success on the stool sample that is switter! Maybe she should join that other Eccie-wannabe site, out house or our house or whatever it is called.

If she thought avoiding Eccie guys would eliminate the possibility of "no" encounter reports, that goal is gone!

Intel arrived this AM advising she is the sister of Sophie's new boyfriend. That begs the question who is managing whom?
Outhouse2 is pretty accurate.....at least for the KC area.....seems to have a wider following elsewhere.....but there a LOT of threads published by a certain self proclaimed “Filthy Milf”.....so there is that entertainment value.....
Old 03-20-2019, 03:27 PM   #35
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by playa76 View Post
Outhouse2 is pretty accurate.....at least for the KC area.....seems to have a wider following elsewhere.....but there a LOT of threads published by a certain self proclaimed “Filthy Milf”.....so there is that entertainment value.....
Actually,the MILF you are referring to is a very Sweet, Kind, Beautiful, Educacated, Compassionate Lady as Well.
AND Good Friends would include Several Of this sites highly respected professional providers.
As far as OH2, obviously you & probably several others venture there on a very regular Basis ...hmmmmm

Why toss trash at it?? SO confused.

Same ole Same ole.
Like I stated Earlier..Thank God For P411 and a few other up coming sites.
Old 03-20-2019, 03:37 PM   #36
seductrix4u
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
#16 - "Cyber Stalking" is a term that refers to the act of following another member around online. This may include persistent PMing of the other party, repeated ISOs about the other party, or excessive bumping of reviews or posting in threads about the other individual, whether it be positive or negative information posted. In any of these cases, whether staff deems that the behavior has crossed the line into cyber-stalking, or the "stalked" party complains to staff about the alleged behavior, staff will take the necessary steps to make it stop. Please avoid becoming involved in this type of conduct.
Old 03-20-2019, 03:46 PM   #37
Lubeman
Premium Access

Encounters: 107

I always thought of a milf being in her 30's or 40's. Am I wrong?
Old 03-20-2019, 03:51 PM   #38
seductrix4u
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savannah Moon View Post
Actually,the MILF you are referring to is a very Sweet, Kind, Beautiful, Educacated, Compassionate Lady as Well.
AND Good Friends would include Several Of this sites highly respected professional providers.
As far as OH2, obviously you & probably several others venture there on a very regular Basis ...hmmmmm
Thank you, Ms. Moon. You are so incredible to stand up for me. I do appreciate that you have my back, as I have yours.

Meet one of my trolls. He visits my profile EVERY DAY on OH2 so yes, he ventures there on a very regular basis...to troll me.

And if you pay close attention here, he trolls me at every opportunity. I'll just keep reporting him on both sites until hopefully, something is done about it.

Have a wonderful day and thanks for being the good juju kind of woman you are!
Old 03-20-2019, 03:51 PM   #39
Fsn57
Lifetime Premium Access

Old 03-20-2019, 03:56 PM   #40
RocketSurgeon
-

Encounters: 55
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by seductrix4u View Post
#16 - "Cyber Stalking" is a term that refers to the act of following another member around online. This may include persistent PMing of the other party, repeated ISOs about the other party, or excessive bumping of reviews or posting in threads about the other individual, whether it be positive or negative information posted. In any of these cases, whether staff deems that the behavior has crossed the line into cyber-stalking, or the "stalked" party complains to staff about the alleged behavior, staff will take the necessary steps to make it stop. Please avoid becoming involved in this type of conduct.
That post does not constitute cyberstalking, and does not violate any other forum guidelines. Keep in mind that what happens on sites other than eccie is generally not our concern, and beyond our control.

Also, KC is full of "filthy milfs". I've had my cock in at least two in the past week.
Old 03-20-2019, 04:29 PM   #41
Lubeman
Premium Access

Encounters: 107

If she's talking about harassing someone she just sent me a nasty pm. That's what you call stalking.
Old 03-20-2019, 04:31 PM   #42
JuanDiego
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I had the same thing with Kamiley last night. She has poor communication skills is really the issue. We had a 7 pm appointment. She told me around 2 it would be shortly after 7 because she was getting her hair done. I figure that means 15-20 minutes. I arrive in OP at 7 expecting to start our date within the next 30 minutes. Texted her that I was there and she tells me she is Lee Summit and her hair still isn't done. Maybe 8 which you know is going to be 8:30 or 9. Completely disrespectful in my book. If I would have call at 7 and said I'm going to be an hour and half late I would have blasted. So disappointing since I have been fantacising about her forever but there is no way I'm giving her a dime now. Texted her today and asked if she wanted to make it up to me, but of course it was my fault.
Old 03-20-2019, 04:44 PM   #43
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lubeman View Post
I always thought of a milf being in her 30's or 40's. Am I wrong?
I guess it would depend on ones own personal perception.
M standa for Mother..does one who is a mother ever lose that?
Fsn57 may have the answer for that...
Old 03-20-2019, 04:48 PM   #44
BigOffshoreDaddy
Premium Access

Encounters: 37

Hello all,

Due to my increased business travel to the KCK/OP area, I've taken a bit of an interest as of late to your local talent. On my first trip to the area, I reached out to several ladies, and I ended up with Sasha both evenings I was there. So in reading some of the threads of the area, I came across this one. With that said, allow me to offer an outsider's view to the instant discussion.

Being married to the same woman for 31 years, variety is the spice of life. Due to my HRT, travel schedule, and my wife's monthly bill, I'm allowed certain liberties, and I definitely exercise it with her blessing. But when I do see providers, it's very exclusive, and I tend to remain loyal to one - maybe two - in whatever area we're in. The one thing I'm not is a WK...but in this instance, and with due respect to the local members here, I think that Ms. Sasha is being mischaracterized a bit.

I don't think I'm out of line by telling some of Sasha's business here, but let's talk about facts:

1. Sasha is very young and very new to the business.

2. She just got out of a relationship where she was left very high, very dry, and turned to the one thing that she thought she could do to earn money.

3. She's got 2 very young kids she's trying to support, with little help.

4. She's trying to hustle the way she thinks is best. It may not be the traditional way, but she's trying.

5. She just suffered a setback with her vehicle.

Now that it's out there, here's this:

Yes, she's new. Yes, she's trying to make it here. Yes, she's listened to a few people and that's gotten her a bit of a reputation where her rates are concerned. Yes, she's not done a couple of things to everyone's liking. Yes, she NCNS.

She's doing what she can do with her present situation. She has potential to make it to whatever level she wishes to get to in her life. I did reach out to her, because what I'm reading isn't who I experienced. I gave her some advice if she wants to succeed here and in the KC community. I gave her some advice when it comes to appointments and what have you, and that a little communication goes a long ways. Beyond that, the advice is free. The hustle, however, is up to her.

I can't tell you that it's all going to magically change overnight. What I can say is perhaps cut the girl a bit of slack. Point out opportunities for improvement and paths forward instead of threatening fucked up reviews to her livelihood.

She's working to get established here, which I'm sure will help some of the communications issues some. With a little guidance from the local membership here, I'm sure she'll succeed with other things as well.

Anyway, that's my two cents. I hope nobody's offended as that wasn't my intention. Just trying to give a good provider a good word and a little benefit of the doubt. Everybody stay safe and look forward to visiting the area again soon!
Old 03-20-2019, 04:55 PM   #45
seductrix4u
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow Besides BigOffShoreDaddy, Sasha has outstanding reviews from prolific hobbyists

But this thread is about the OP having a dilemma with a NCNS. So back on topic...
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women